Monday, Aug. 5, 2019 – Reds vs. Los Angeles Angels, 7:10 p.m. (Gates open at 5:40 p.m.)
• National Anthem: Vocalist Sammi Garett and bassist Chris “Freekbass” Sherman will perform the National Anthem.
• Moment of Silence: Prior to the singing of the National Anthem, the Reds will hold a Moment of Silence for the community of Dayton as well as for other communities throughout our nation facing the aftermath of tragedies from this past weekend.
Tuesday, Aug. 6, 2019 – Reds vs. Los Angeles Angels, 7:10 p.m. (Gates open at 5:40 p.m.)
• Heart & Hustle Award: José Iglesias will be presented with the Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association’s “Heart & Hustle Award” during pregame ceremonies. The annual award was created to recognize one player on each MLB team who demonstrates a passion for the game and best embodies the values, spirit and tradition of the game.
• Rosie Reds: Pregame ceremonies will celebrate and honor the Rosie Reds, the philanthropic and social organization that has supported the Reds since 1964.
Thursday, Aug. 8, 2019 – Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 7:10 p.m. (Gates open at 5:40 p.m.)
Friday, Aug. 9, 2019 – Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 7:10 p.m. (Gates open at 5:40 p.m.)
• Fireworks Friday: Rozzi’s fireworks show with a “Freaky Friday” soundtrack to begin approximately 10 minutes after the game ends.
• Military Appreciation Game: Tonight is Wright-Patterson Air Force Base Night and the fifth Military Appreciation Day of the season. Many of the pregame ceremonies will feature and honor men and women from Wright-Patt. Special ticket offers are available for military members in advance of game day only at reds.com/Military.
Saturday, Aug. 10, 2019 – Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 7:10 p.m. (Gates open at 5:40 p.m.)
• Reds Baseball Cards: To celebrate National Baseball Card Day, pack of Topps cards featuring select Reds players to all fans.
• First Pitch: Cincinnati native and WTA tour professional Caty McNally is expected to offer up a ceremonial first pitch as the Western & Southern Open gets underway in Mason.
Sunday, Aug. 11, 2019 – Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 1:10 p.m. (Gates open at 11:40 a.m.)
• José Peraza Fathead® Wall Decal: As part of family day at the ballpark, José Peraza wall decal to kids 14 and younger.
• 1969 Throwback Uniforms: All Reds players and on-field staff will wear throwback uniforms from 1969. These uniforms featured a patch on the sleeve celebrating the 100th anniversary of professional baseball. Throwback uniforms are available at the Reds Team Shop and details on all the throwbacks can be found at reds.com/150.
Ticket Offers for this Homestand
• Senior Day – Aug. 5: Fans 50 and older may purchase select non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Each ticket includes free same-day admission to the Reds Hall of Fame and Museum. Excludes Fioptics District, Upper View Level, Value View and Kroger Bleachers. Some restrictions apply. Available at reds.com/Seniors only.
• Thirsty Thursday – Aug. 8: For all Thursday Reds home games, fans can purchase a $30 package that includes a Field Box ticket and a $10 concession credit valid for food and beverages. Available only at reds.com/Thursday.
• Family Sunday – Aug. 11: For every Sunday home game, families can get up to three half-price tickets with purchase of a full-price ticket: reds.com/Family (Available in advance of game day, some restrictions apply)
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum presented by Dinsmore
• Vada Pinson Bobblehead: Fans can receive a Vada Pinson bobblehead with regular-price admission to the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum (or a Great American Ball Park tour) on Saturdays and Sundays throughout August, while supplies last. With his combination of speed and power, Pinson was a two-time All-Star and with Frank Robinson anchored one of the strongest outfields in the National League. A brilliant defender, Pinson’s talents in center field were acknowledged with a Gold Glove Award in 1961 and Reds Hall of Fame induction in 1977.
• Yoga on the Field at GABP, Aug. 10: The annual “Sliding into Om” yoga event will be held Saturday, Aug. 10 at 8:30 a.m. at Great American Ball Park. Sliding into Om features instructors from The Yoga Bar conducting a one-hour yoga session for all abilities and ages on the outfield grass at the ballpark. Packages start at $15. Sign up today at reds.com/yoga and at the event starting at 7:45 a.m.