Friday, June 2, 2017 - Reds vs. Atlanta Braves, 7:10 p.m. (Fireworks Friday)
• Fireworks Friday: Rozzi's fireworks show with a soundtrack inspired by Bunbury Music Festival will begin approximately 15 minutes after the game ends, presented by TriState CALL 811 Partners in Safety
• Bald Eagle Flight: "Sam" the Bald Eagle from the Cincinnati Zoo will perform a flight from the Cincinnati Bell Riverboat Deck in center field to the pitcher's mound during the singing of the National Anthem. This is the first of five scheduled flights for Sam during the 2017 regular season. Sam began making these flights in 2004.
• First Pitch: Ted Torbeck, the recently retired CEO of Cincinnati Bell, will throw out a ceremonial first pitch. A strong supporter of Cincinnati Bell's partnership with the Reds, Ted led several initiatives that benefitted Reds fans, most notably the Cincinnati Bell Riverboat Deck and Fioptics District.
• St. Xavier Night: Students, staff and alumni will be at the ballpark for the annual St. Xavier High School Night. Many of the pregame ceremonies will honor St. X including coaches from the four St. X teams that won Ohio High School State Championships during 2016-17 (football, golf, swimming and water polo) being presented with Reds Country Athletic Achievement Awards.
• GoSun Stove: Cincinnati-based startup GoSun Stove will be demoing their solar GoSun Grill in the Kroger Fan Zone June 2-4. Fans can get a closer look into the technology and sample solar cooked food.
PLAY BALL Weekend, June 3 & 4: Ceremonies and events will spotlight PLAY BALL, a league-wide celebration of youth baseball and softball in all its forms to inspire play and engage young fans. PLAY BALL Weekend is an extension of the PLAY BALL initiative (PlayBall.org), which launched in 2015 as the sport's largest effort to encourage widespread participation in both formal and casual baseball and softball activities. PLAY BALL is proudly supported by Chevrolet, Nathan's Famous and Scotts.
Saturday, June 3, 2017 - Reds vs. Atlanta Braves, 4:10 p.m. (Super Saturday)
• DeSclafani Bobblehead: As part of Super Saturdays, free bobblehead of pitcher Anthony DeSclafani to the first 20,000 fans, presented by RAM Trucks.
• Pitch, Hit & Run: Eight winners from the 2017 Pitch, Hit & Run competition presented by Scotts will be honored during pre-game ceremonies. Earlier in the day, the Reds hosted MLB's Pitch, Hit & Run Team Championship in which 24 local winners competed. The eight winners (four girls and four boys) will have their scores pitted against those from across the country. The top three scores in each division advance to the National Finals.
Sunday, June 4, 2017 - Reds vs. Atlanta Braves, 1:10 p.m. (Family Sunday)
• PLAY BALL Giveaway: As part of family day at the ballpark and PLAY BALL Weekend, free Reds plastic bat and ball set to kids 14 and younger.
• PLAY BALL Ceremonies: Many of today's activities will salute MLB's PLAY BALL initiative, including a pregame parade of nearly 1,000 youth baseball players and coaches and a cap exchange involving kids and Reds players.
• Southwest Airlines: In honor of Southwest Airlines' inaugural flight to CVG earlier today, a pregame ceremony will feature Southwest CFO & EVP Tammy Romo throwing out a ceremonial pitch. Catching the pitch will be Dave Harvey, Managing Director, Business Development.
• Tom Browning in The Handlebar: Fans can dine and watch the game in The Handlebar for just a $50 upgrade, which includes a buffet meal. Plus, meet "Mr. Perfect" Tom Browning from 11:30 to 1 p.m.
• Run the Bases Days: Fans of all ages can line up after the game to run the bases, with a priority line for Reds Heads Kids Club members, presented by Entenmann's Little Bites.
Monday, June 5, 2017 - Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 7:10 p.m.
• Mount Notre Dame H.S.: Members of the Mount Notre Dame girls basketball team will receive a Reds Country Athletic Achievement Award during pregame ceremonies. The team claimed the Ohio High School Division I state title in March by defeating Toledo Notre Dame 54-44.
Tuesday, June 6, 2017 - Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 7:10 p.m.
• Military Appreciation Day: Tonight is the second Reds Military Appreciation Day of the season, presented by DAV (Disabled American Veterans) and Hankook Tire. Many of today's pregame ceremonies will honor the men and women of the five U.S. military branches: Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force and Coast Guard. Reds players and coaches will wear the club's alternate camouflage jerseys.
Wednesday, June 7, 2017 - Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 7:10 p.m.
• Bark in the Park: Tonight is the second of four Bark in the Park games this season, presented by Rachael Ray Nutrish and Kroger. Dogs and their owners will be in a special seating area while the Kroger Fan Zone will turn into the "Dog Zone" with product samples and activities for both dogs and owners. A pregame parade with all the dogs and owners begins at 6:25 p.m. A limited number of dog tickets are still available at reds.com/dogday. Dog packages must be purchased in advance of game day.
• Reds Community Fund & FOX Sports Ohio Telethon: Support the Reds Community Fund during the annual FOX Sports Ohio telethon presented by Beacon Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine. Fans can purchase MVP gift packages containing exclusive Reds merchandise, complimentary tickets, and more for a donation of $100: reds.com/telethon.
Thursday, June 8, 2017 - Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 12:35 p.m. (Business Day Special, Senior Citizen Special, Thirsty Thursday)
• Hall of Fame Vintage Game: See baseball the way it was played in 1869 at the annual Vintage Game from Noon to 12:30 p.m. featuring the Reds Hall of Fame 1869 Reds Stockings vs. the Lexington Bluegrass Barons.
Ticket Offers For This Homestand
• MARVEL Super Hero 2 Ticket Package, June 2-4: Fans can purchase a special ticket package that includes an exclusive Iron Man bobblehead. Must purchase your game ticket through this offer to receive the bobblehead. Available while supplies last only at reds.com/Marvel.
• TOP 6 Ballpark Pass: Fans can attend all remaining 2017 home games for only $29.99 per month with the new Reds "TOP 6" Ballpark Pass. In honor of the popular "TOP 6" rows at Riverfront Stadium, the new TOP 6 Ballpark Pass gives pass holders a ticket in the top six rows of GABP for all regular season home games that month. For full details and to purchase a Reds TOP 6 Ballpark Pass, visit reds.com/TOP6.
• Family Sunday: For every Sunday home game, families can get up to three half-price tickets with purchase of a full-price ticket, presented by Klosterman Bakery: reds.com/Family (Some restrictions apply)
• Business Day Specials: For only $20, fans can purchase a View Level ticket and receive $10 in concession credits, presented by Paycor. Drop your business card in the container at a Fan Accommodation Station and you could win tickets to the next Business Day Game.
• Senior Citizen Specials: For select games this season (including June 8) fans 50 and older may purchase select non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only, presented by St. Elizabeth Healthcare Orthopaedics. Each ticket includes free same-day admission to the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum. Excludes Dugout Box, Upper View Level, Value View and Kroger Bleachers.
• Thirsty Thursdays: For all Thursday Reds home games, fans can purchase a $30 package that includes a Field Box ticket and a $10 concession credit valid for food and beverages. Available only at reds.com/Thursday.
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• Pete Rose Bobblehead: The Hall of Fame's 2017 bobblehead series, presented by Dinsmore & Shohl LLP, continues in June with Reds Hall of Famer Pete Rose. The bobbleheads are free with regular-price admission to the Reds Hall of Fame (or a Scotts Great American Ball Park tour) and will be available Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays throughout the month of June, while supplies last.
• Tom Browning Meet & Greet, June 2: Meet "Mr. Perfect" Tom Browning, at the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum before Friday home games during the 2017 season. Browning will greet fans and sign complimentary autographs from 6 to 7 p.m. One autograph per person. Contact the Reds Hall of Fame box office at (513) 765-7923 for more information.
Reds Community Fund
• Reds Bowling Bash, June 4: The Reds Bowling Bash presented by Adams Recovery Center is Sunday, June 4 at the Super Bowl in Erlanger, KY. Enjoy this unique opportunity to bowl alongside your favorite Reds players. The entire 2017 Reds team is scheduled to appear and help raise money for the baseball and softball themed outreach programs of the Reds Community Fund. For more information and to sign up visit reds.com/Bowling or call (513) 765-7240.
Friday, June 2, 2017 - Reds vs. Atlanta Braves, 7:10 p.m. (Fireworks Friday)