Thursday, July 26, 2018 - Reds vs. Philadelphia Phillies, 7:10 p.m. (Thirsty Thursday)• Reds Country Athletic Achievement Award: The Celina High School boys bowling team will be honored during pregame ceremonies and receive a Reds Country Athletic Achievement Award for winning the 2018 Ohio High School Division I state championship.•
Thursday, July 26, 2018 - Reds vs. Philadelphia Phillies, 7:10 p.m. (Thirsty Thursday)
• Reds Country Athletic Achievement Award: The Celina High School boys bowling team will be honored during pregame ceremonies and receive a Reds Country Athletic Achievement Award for winning the 2018 Ohio High School Division I state championship.
• Irish Community Night: Tonight is Irish Community Night at the ballpark with many of the pregame and in-game ceremonies featuring members of Cincinnati's Irish community.
• Hometown Hero: Army Specialist 5th Class John "Jay" Cranley III will be honored as the Cincinnati Bell Hometown Hero of the Game. Mr. Cranley served in Vietnam and is the father of Cincinnati Mayor John Cranley.
Friday, July 27, 2018 - Reds vs. Philadelphia Phillies, 7:10 p.m. (Fireworks Friday; ELVIS™ Theme Ticket Package)
• Fireworks Friday: Rozzi's Famous Fireworks show with a soundtrack featuring Elvis Presley's greatest hits will begin approximately 10 minutes after the game ends, presented by TriHealth.
• ELVIS™ Ticket Package: Salute the "King of Rock & Roll" with this special package that includes an exclusive ELVIS™ bobblehead plus your ticket to the July 27 game. Plus, enjoy a fireworks show after the game set to an ELVIS™ soundtrack. This limited edition bobblehead is only available through this offer, while supplies last: reds.com/Themes.
• Lou Gehrig Memorial Award: During pregame ceremonies, Joey Votto will accept the 2017 Lou Gehrig Memorial Award, sponsored by the Phi Delta Theta International Fraternity. Headquartered in Oxford, Ohio, Phi Delta Theta presents the award annually to a Major League Baseball player who best exemplifies the giving character of Hall of Famer Lou Gehrig, a member of the Fraternity's Columbia University chapter. The award was first presented in 1955 and is permanently maintained at the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum in Cooperstown, New York.
• World Softball League Home Run Exhibition: USA Softball Monsta Militia Stadium Power Tour returns for a pregame and post-game softball home run hitting exhibition showcasing the biggest sluggers in the World Softball League.
Saturday, July 28, 2018 - Reds vs. Philadelphia Phillies, 6:40 p.m. (Super Saturday; WALK THE MOON post-game concert)
• Joey Votto Funko POP! Giveaway: As part of Super Saturdays, free exclusive Funko POP! figure of the All-Star first baseman to the first 20,000 fans, presented By RAM Trucks. 500 lucky fans will receive limited-edition gold versions of the collectible giveaway.
• WALK THE MOON post-game concert: As part of the Ohio Lottery Post-Game Concert Series, hometown favorite band WALK THE MOON will perform a 60-minute concert after the game. Free to all fans with a game ticket. WALK THE MOON performed their hit "Shut Up and Dance" at GABP prior to the All-Star Game's Home Run Derby in 2015.
Sunday, July 29, 2018 - Reds vs. Philadelphia Phillies, 1:10 p.m. (Family Sunday; Gapper's Birthday Ticket Package)
• Kids Team Baseball Card: As part of family day at the ballpark, free Team Baseball Card set to kids 14 and younger, presented by Kahn's.
• Gapper's Birthday Ticket Package: Celebrate Gapper's 15th birthday with this special package that includes an exclusive Gapper plush and your ticket to the July 29 game. This limited edition plush is only available through this offer, while supplies last. reds.com/Themes. A VIP package is also available that includes a pre-game meet and greet with Reds mascots and the Phillie Phanatic.
• Family Sunday Activities: As part of Family Sundays presented by Klosterman Bakery, kids can enjoy circus performers and a face painter, a live mascot race, a "Third and Learn" program in the Kroger Fan Zone during the third inning and more.
• Brunch with Browning in The Handlebar: Fans can dine and watch the game in The Handlebar for just a $55 upgrade, which includes a buffet meal. Plus, meet "Mr. Perfect" Tom Browning from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum presented by Dinsmore
• Collectible Bobblehead for July - Adam Dunn: The 2018 Reds Hall of Fame Collectible Bobblehead Series continues in July with outfielder Adam Dunn, Hall of Fame class of 2018. The bobbleheads are free with regular-price admission to the Reds Hall of Fame (or Great American Ball Park tour) on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays throughout the month of July, while supplies last.
• Kids Free Day, July 28: Cincinnati Children's Hospital presents Kids Free Days at the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum for children under the age of 13. Kids Free Days give the opportunity for kids to visit the museum free of charge while also learning about the difference between Urgent Care and the Emergency room. Plan your visit at RedsMuseum.org.
Reds Player Appearances
• Anthony DeSclafani, July 28: Meet Reds pitcher Anthony DeSclafani, at the Sprint Store in Kenwood on Saturday, July 28 from 11 a.m. to Noon. The Sprint Store is located at 7878 Montgomery Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45236.