National Baseball Hall of Fame election results announced exclusively this Tuesday, Jan. 24 on MLB Network
Nine hours of coverage featured across Hot Stove, High Heat, MLB Now and MLB Tonight on Tuesday, Jan. 24
Brian Kenny & Jayson Stark to co-host MLB Now Live from The National Baseball Hall of Fame this Monday, Jan. 23 through Wednesday, Jan. 25 at 2 p.m. ET
January 19, 2023 – The results of the 2023 National Baseball Hall of Fame election will be announced exclusively on MLB Network this Tuesday, Jan. 24, live at 6 p.m. ET. Tuesday’s nine hours of coverage will begin with Hot Stove presented by The General Insurance at 9 a.m. ET, followed by High Heat (1 p.m. ET), MLB Now (2 p.m. ET) and a four-hour announcement program at 4 p.m. ET, including National Baseball Hall of Fame President Josh Rawitch revealing the results live from the Hall of Fame Plaque Gallery in Cooperstown, N.Y. Anchored by Greg Amsinger, Brian Kenny and Lauren Shehadi, MLB Network’s extensive Hall of Fame election coverage will include analysis from 2018 Ford C. Frick Award winner Bob Costas, MLB Network analyst Harold Reynolds, ESPN baseball columnist Joon Lee, and MLB Network insiders and Hall of Fame voters Jon Morosi, Joel Sherman and Tom Verducci, and 2019 BBWAA Career Excellence Award winner Jayson Stark.
As the exclusive home of the Hall of Fame election announcement since 2009, MLB Network’s live announcement show will include the following in-depth content:
- In a new essay, Tom Verducci focuses on the longevity and sustained excellence it takes to be a Hall of Famer, voiced by Fred McGriff, who was unanimously elected by the Contemporary Baseball Era Committee in December;
- Fred McGriff takes MLB Network’s Harold Reynolds through his Hall of Fame journey in an exclusive one-on-one interview;
- In an exclusive interview, former Atlanta Braves teammate and MLB Network analyst Mark DeRosa sits down with Andruw Jones to discuss his emotions leading up to election day;
- Profiles of five-time All-Star Todd Helton and eight-time Gold Glove Award winner Scott Rolen as they close in on the required 75% threshold for election;
- 2004 BBWAA Career Excellence Award winner Peter Gammons examines the Hall of Fame cases for Carlos Beltrán, Gary Sheffield and Billy Wagner;
- Standout players Sean Casey, Ron Darling, David Eckstein, LaTroy Hawkins and Carlos Peña discuss the distinguished honor being selected to the BBWAA Hall of Fame ballot, a rarely achieved feat by MLB players.
Leading up to this Tuesday, Brian Kenny and Jayson Stark will co-host MLB Now live from the Hall of Fame on Monday, Jan. 23 through Wednesday, Jan. 25 at 2 p.m. ET. Jon Morosi will also contribute to Hot Stove and MLB Now from Cooperstown next week. MLB Network’s Hall of Fame program Tuesday will be simulcast on MLB.com and in the MLB app on connected devices. MLB Network will exclusively air the 2023 National Baseball Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony on Sunday, July 23.