Arizona Diamondbacks Events & Entertainment (ADEE) and Live Nation Entertainment will welcome multi-platinum, GRAMMY Award-winning Zac Brown Band to Chase Field on Nov. 19 for their 2022 international tour, “Out in the Middle Tour,” which will showcase the band’s old-school country roots and southern-rock style, serving as an ode to their country pride and life’s simple pleasures.
“Chase Field has become a premier venue for major acts and touring shows,” said D-backs President & CEO Derrick Hall. “We are proud and excited to be hosting the multi-platinum, GRAMMY Award-winning Zac Brown Band and welcoming their valued fans for an incredible event experience.”
Chase Field in Phoenix, Ariz., will be one of five baseball stadiums featured on the tour, along with the Cubs’ Wrigley Field and Red Sox’ Fenway Park.
Zac Brown Band is one of the most successful and consistent touring acts of the last decade and regularly claims a top spot in Pollstar’s Top 10 Global Concert Tour list.
Tickets will go on sale at a future date to be announced. For more information and updates, visit dbacks.com/concerts.
Zac Brown Band will play Chase Field one week after Elton John’s “Farewell Yellow Brick Road” tour on Nov. 12, 2022 as the home of the D-backs continues to host major events in the sports and entertainment industry, including:
• Billy Joel on March 9, 2019
• WWE’s Royal Rumble on Jan. 27, 2019
• Phoenix Suns Road Game Rally for NBA Finals Game 4 on July 14, 2021
• Waste Management Phoenix Open Tee-Off Luncheon on Dec. 1, 2021
• Drone Racing League World Championship on Sept. 8, 2019
• 2021 Guaranteed Rate Bowl on Dec. 28, 2021
• Arizona Chamber of Commerce Legislative Forecast Luncheon on Jan. 7, 2022
• Topgolf on Dec. 13-15, 2019