DENVER – For the Billy Joel concert on Thursday, Aug. 8 and the Zac Brown Band concert on Friday, Aug. 9, attendees should be aware that these Live Nation events at Coors Field will have some different facility policies as compared to Rockies game days.
Concert attendees should be aware of the following:
- Wait times are expected to be the longest one hour prior to the start of each show.
- Coors Field Main Ticket Office opens at 9 a.m. and closes at 8 p.m.
- Coors Field parking lots open at 5 p.m. on Aug. 8 and at 4 p.m. on Aug. 9
- Tailgating will not be permitted in the Coors Field parking lots.
- All Coors Field gates open at 6 p.m. on Aug. 8 and at 5 p.m. on Aug. 9
- Express and Season Ticket Holder lines will not be in use at the gates.
- No bags will be allowed except purses and medical supplies and these bags will be subject to search upon entry.
- No re-entry will be permitted at the gates; once you have entered the facility, you may not leave and re-enter.
- Attendees of all ages require a ticket for entry, including children under the age of three.
- The Rooftop is open for both events.
Smoking is allowed in designated areas only.