MIAMI – The Miami Marlins close out the inaugural season of loanDepot park this weekend, October 1-3, with a full lineup of fan fun! Each day will feature surprises and specials for loanDepot park guests, headlined by Saturday’s postgame fireworks show to celebrate the first year of loanDepot park. Tickets start at just $10 for each game of the season’s final homestand.
The fun starts right away on Friday with Happy Hour at the Budweiser Bar in the left field terrace, where fans can enjoy $3 Budweiser 12 oz. cans from when gates open to first pitch. On Saturday, the first 5,000 fans will be treated to a free non-alcoholic beverage thanks to our friends at loanDepot.
Each day will give fans the chance to win special prizes and great deals, with support of our partners:
• Jim Beam will provide complimentary samples for guests in The Club: DEX Imaging each day.
• Complimentary sampling of Truly Hard Seltzer will be available for fans on Friday and Saturday.
• Each day of the homestand, one lucky row will win CITY Furniture goodie bags, with one fan scoring a $150 gift card each game!
• One lucky fan will go home with a framed Jazz Chisholm Jr. signed jersey thanks to Heritage Art Galleries, one of three winners of the Miami Marlins-City Furniture Small Business Venture Program.
• The New Era Cap Shuffle will reach new heights on Sunday, with one lucky row having the chance to score a new Marlins hat compliments of New Era.
• One lucky fan will win complimentary services from Florida Pest Control for one year.
• On Sunday, all fans will receive a 2022 Magnet Schedule presented by loanDepot, and fans ages 14 and under will receive a Kids Bat & Ball Set presented by Bally Sports Florida, while supplies last.
• Throughout the weekend, lucky fans will take home Marlins swag with special gift drops to select seats.
Fans will also have the chance to meet some of their favorite Marlins players during the weekend extravaganza:
• On Friday, Marlins players will be at the Home Means Everything Baseball Wall presented by loanDepot near Section 16 on the Promenade Level from 5:50-6:10 p.m.
• On Saturday, Marlins All-Star pitcher Trevor Rogers will be at the Biscayne Bay Brew Hall for a live interview on The Inside Corner presented by Claffey’s Frozen Cocktails at 5:10 p.m.
• On Sunday, Marlins pitchers Sandy Alcantara and Edward Cabrera will be at the Home Plate Entrance, handing out 2022 Magnet Schedule presented by loanDepot to fans from 2:20-2:40 p.m. Additionally, Marlins players, including pitcher Richard Bleier, will be at the Club 305 presented by Sedano’s kiosk, located at Section 15, interacting with kids and distributing gifts as part of the program.
Additionally, the Miami Marlins Foundation will have memorabilia deals – including autographed jerseys, bats, balls, and other items – available at Section 12 during the weekend.
A festive atmosphere will be featured at loanDepot park with the final two Heritage Celebrations to close out the season, with Caribbean Carnival Celebration on Friday and Mexican Heritage Celebration on Saturday. Tickets are available at Marlins.com/Heritage.
Fans can stay up to date on the giveaways, offers, and promotions taking place during the final homestand by visiting Marlins.com/Promotions.