FLUSHING, N.Y., November 14, 2019 -- The New York Mets today announced that tickets will go on sale Friday, November 22 at 10:00 a.m. at mets.com/tickets and (718) 507-TIXX. Full-season, half-season and 20-game ticket plans are also available at mets.com/tickets. The best way to guarantee tickets to Opening Day and the biggest games is by purchasing a season or partial ticket plan.
Tickets for all 2020 home games will be available starting on November 22 at 10:00 a.m., including all the biggest games:
• Opening Day vs. the World Series Champion Washington Nationals, March 26
• Subway Series vs. the New York Yankees, July 28-29
• Interleague series at Citi Field including:
• 2019 American League Champion Houston Astros, June 2-3
• Seattle Mariners, July 17-19
• Texas Rangers, September 18-20
• Eight weekend games vs. the Nationals, March 28-29, June 12-14, September 4-6
• Weekend series vs. the NL West Division Champion Los Angeles Dodgers, May 29-31
• Weekend series vs. the Chicago Cubs, August 28-30
The 2020 season will feature the return of popular weekend promotions including:
• Free Shirt Fridays – Back again in 2020, the first 25,000 fans in attendance will receive a free Mets-themed shirt at Friday night games at Citi Field. This season, the Mets will give away new and exciting styles including a quarter-zip, a three-quarter sleeve baseball tee, a Hawaiian shirt, as well as several player replica jerseys.
• Super Saturdays – Saturdays are jam-packed with promotions in 2020. Some of the unique giveaways include:
• Pete Alonso Rookie of the Year bobblehead, sponsored by Citi on March 28 vs. the Washington Nationals
• Mrs. Met as DC Comics’ Wonder Woman bobblehead, sponsored by Citi on May 30 vs. the Los Angeles Dodgers
• Pete Alonso one-of-a-kind custom Marvel Superhero bobblehead, sponsored by Delta on June 20 vs. the Washington Nationals
• Family Sundays – Every Sunday home game includes pre-game activities on Mets Plaza, promotional giveaways at the gates and the opportunity for kids to run the bases postgame in the Mr. Met Dash presented by Northwell Health. A special Sunday giveaway:
• Jacob deGrom Back-to-Back Cy Young Award bobblehead, sponsored by Ford on March 29 vs. the Washington Nationals
The entire 2020 promotional schedule will be released on a later date. For more information and to purchase 2020 Mets tickets, please visit mets.com/tickets or call (718) 507-TIXX.