- Ali Krieger Ceremonial First Pitch (Thursday, July 25, 4:05 p.m., Nationals Park)
Fresh off the 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup title, Ali Krieger of the U.S. Women’s National Team will be honored at Nationals Park and throw out a ceremonial first pitch.
*Ali will have pregame media availability at 2:00 p.m. in the Nationals dugout.
- D.C. Public Library Summer Reading Program (Saturday, July 27, Cleveland Park Branch Library)
Sean Doolittle, the Nationals player ambassador for the 2019 D.C. Public Library Summer Reading Program, will make a special visit to the Cleveland Park Branch Library to read to children on Saturday.
- U.S. Marine Corps Day (Tuesday, July 30, 7:05 p.m., Nationals Park)
As part of the Nationals Military Branch Day Series, join us at Nationals Park as we honor and celebrate the U.S. Marine Corps. Representatives from the U.S. Marine Corps will participate in the pregame ceremonies and be special guests of the Nationals. Highlights will include:
- Master Sergeant Kevin Bennear of The Presidents Own Band will perform the National Anthem and God Bless America
- Ceremonial first pitch thrown by Marine of the Year Master Sergeant Jarad Stout
- Media covering pregame ceremonies must arrive at the Media & Suites Entrance at 6:15 p.m. to be escorted down to the field.
Fun for Fans
- Scotch and Baseball (Monday, July 22)
- Nationals Water Bottle presented by MASN (Tuesday, July 23)
- Intern Night (Wednesday, July 24)
- Adam Eaton’s Rev up the Park (Saturday, July 27)
- Nationals Racing Presidents Tote Bag presented by MLB Network (Saturday, July 27)
What to Watch For
Entering the homestand, Gerardo Parra sits at 497 career RBI, needing only three runs batted in to reach the 500 RBI milestone.
Stephen Strasburg enters the homestand at 1,595 career strikeouts. With 27 more strikeouts, he will have the most strikeouts in Montreal/Washington’s franchise history.