Health & Safety Protocols
Health and safety measures fans should expect when visiting include:
- Masks are mandatory and should cover the nose and mouth unless actively eating or drinking in the seats
- Socially distanced pod-style seating for up to six per group to safely distance fans while watching the game
- Tickets will be issued digitally via the MLB Ballpark app to allow for contactless entry
- Contactless and cashless forms of payment at concessions and merchandise stands including Reds Pay, a new mobile payment solution for Reds fans through the MLB Ballpark app
- New bag policy prohibiting backpacks
Great American Ball Park has been designated a Global Biorisk Advisory Council® (GBAC) STAR™ accredited facility. GBAC STAR is the gold standard of prepared facilities. The Reds have established a cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention program to minimize risks associated with infectious agents like the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2).
New Ballpark Features
TriHealth FAMILY ZONE — Open to all fans, located on the View Level in the right field corner overlooking the river
- Playground with two slides connected by a bridge and built on rubberized flooring
- Kids-sized batting cages
- Swings that are bench style with great views of the Ohio River
- Family-friendly concession stand serving snacks for kids and drink options for parents
- Nursing suite for moms and babies
- Sensory Room that provides fans with special needs a safe location
EXECUTIVE SUPER SUITE — Converts from a boardroom-style meeting space into a luxury super suite for groups of 35-50, offering the versatility to combine work and play. Extends your group’s time in the ballpark so you can host your private event before or after a game. Includes a ballpark buffet, two beers per person, and passes to the Reds Hall of Fame and Museum presented by Dinsmore. The Executive Super Suite is also available on non-gamedays for meetings. To book this space or for more information, visit www.reds.com/Groups.
Boone County Bourbon PRESS CLUB — Exclusive bourbon-themed Club provides guests with unparalleled views of the action as they enjoy first-class dining and amenities in the footprint of the former press box. The Press Club features all-inclusive food and beverages, fully-stocked bar starring Boone County Bourbon plus a wide range of beer, wine, bourbon and spirits along with in-seat service. The Press Club is sold as season ticket plans only.
Food & Concessions
From traditional ballpark fare and local Cincinnati favorites to special creations by Executive Chef Gary Davis, fans will be able to enjoy all the customary food and beverages that Great American Ball Park has to offer this season. Some of the new items for 2021 include:
- Smores Fry Box: Salty fries topped with miniature M&Ms, chocolate sauce, mini marshmallows and Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich: Crispy chicken breast topped with Cincinnati-style hot sauce, lettuce, tomato and pickles on a gourmet bun
- Wicked Nachos: Nacho chips and sliced Queen City Wicked Hot Smoked Sausages topped with nacho cheese, salsa and jalapeno peppers
For a complete list of all the food and beverage offerings at Great American Ball Park including the Beer Finder and gluten-free options, visit www.reds.com/Food or the Concessions Guide on the MLB Ballpark app.
Reds Pay is a new mobile payment solution through the MLB Ballpark app allows fans to make purchases using only their cell phone. The MLB Ballpark app can be downloaded from the Apple App Store and Google Play.
The Mobile Ordering feature on the MLB Ballpark app allows fans to order select food and beverages from anywhere in the ballpark and be notified be via text message when the order is ready. (Select concession stands only)