Arlington, Texas — The Rangers return to Globe Life Park in Arlington tomorrow, Tuesday, September 10, for a six-game homestand against the Tampa Bay Rays and Oakland A’s.
The Rays arrive first, with 7:05 p.m. contests Tuesday, September 10; Wednesday, September 11; and Thursday, September 12.
On Wednesday, the Rangers will remember the events of September 11, 2001, with patriotic pre-game ceremonies. Members of the Arlington Police and Fire Departments will hold a giant American flag on the field and a giant Texas flag on Greene’s Hill during the National Anthem. And a flyover by a B-2 Stealth Bomber will follow the Anthem.
Wednesday is also a Texas Chili Company Dollar Hot Dog Night.
The second Whataburger Theme Night of the year is Thursday, this time celebrating Spicy Ketchup. Custom Whataburger Spicy Ketchup Texas Rangers caps are available exclusively with Theme Night tickets for Thursday’s game purchased through texasrangers.com/themenights.
A three-game series with the Oakland A’s begins Friday, featuring 7:05 p.m. matchups on Friday, September 13 and Saturday, September 15. The homestand concludes with a 2:05 p.m. contest Sunday, September 15.
Limited edition, 7-inch vinyl records of Battle Cry by Jack White, with a Rangers remix of Battle Cry on the B side, are available exclusively with the first 1,500 Theme Night tickets for the Friday’s game purchased through texasrangers.com/themenights.
T-Mobile Friday Fireworks set to the music of Billy Joel and Jason Aldean will follow the contest. Aldean is scheduled to take the stage at Globe Life Park in Arlington on Friday, October 11. The ballpark will then host Joel on Saturday, October 12. More information and tickets for both events are available by visiting texasrangers.com/tickets.
Saturday marks the final bobblehead giveaway of the season, as the first 15,000 fans will receive a Comerica Bank Hello A.L. Pennant Neftali Feliz and Bengie Molina Bobblehead, commemorating the moment when the closer and catcher jumped into each other’s arms to celebrate the Rangers winning their first American League pennant in 2010.
The Rangers will celebrate Hispanic Heritage Night presented by El Rancho on Saturday. Festivities will include pre-game performances by Mariachi Nueva Era and Mariachi Damas on the concourse.
Bark at the Park takes place Saturday, as Rangers fans who purchase the Theme Night ticket for that night’s game through texasrangers.com/themenights can bring their dogs to the ballpark. Tickets must be purchased by Thursday, September 12 for Bark at the Park.
Sunday is a $1 Blue Bell Ice Cream Sunday.
Tickets can be purchased at texasrangers.com, by calling 972.RANGERS, and at the Globe Life Park in Arlington ticket office.
Game-by-game highlights of the homestand:
Tuesday, September 10 vs. Tampa Bay Rays – 7:05 p.m. – FSSW
- New Era Alumni Alley – INF Toby Harrah, 6:00-6:45 p.m.
- Pre-game Presentation for Purple Heart recipients
- Dallas Baptist University Night
- First pitch by Blake Flickner, Dallas Baptist University Basketball Coach
- National Anthem performed by Carrie Barton
- Globe Life Park 100 Game Countdown by former Rangers INF Toby Harrah
Wednesday, September 11 vs. Tampa Bay Rays – 7:05 p.m. – FSSW
- Dr Pepper Autograph Wednesday, 5:30-6:00 p.m. (all fans)
- National Anthem & God Bless America performed by Paul Rogers
- Giant United States flag on the field and Texas flag on Greene’s Hill pregame
- Flyover by B-2 Stealth Bomber following National Anthem
- Texas Chili Company Dollar Hot Dog Night
- Globe Life Park 100 Game Countdown by former Rangers INF Michael Young
Thursday, September 12 vs. Tampa Bay Rays – 7:05 p.m. – FSSW
- University of Texas- Arlington Night
- National Anthem performed by Alexis Galindo
- Globe Life Park 100 Game Countdown by long-time Rangers employee Bruce Wilson and season ticket holder Shirley Kost
Friday, September 13 vs. Oakland A’s – 7:05 p.m. – FSSW
- New Era Alumni Alley – RHP Joe Nathan, 6:00-6:45 p.m.
- National Anthem performed by Deputy Gabby Tahmahkera, Tarrant County Sherriff’s Office
- God Bless America performed by Officer Brandon Poor, Grand Prairie Police Department
- Globe Life Park 100 Game Countdown by former Rangers RHP Joe Nathan
- T-Mobile Friday Fireworks set to a Billy Joel and Jason Aldean songs
Saturday, September 14 vs. Oakland A’s – 7:05 p.m. – FSSW
- Comerica Bank Hello A.L. Pennant Neftali Feliz and Bengie Molina Bobblehead (first 15,000)
- New Era Alumni Alley – OF David Murphy, 5:30-6:15 p.m.
- Bark at the Park
- Hispanic Heritage Night presented by El Rancho
- Pregame performance by Mariachi Nueva Era and Mariachi Damas around the concourse
- National Anthem & God Bless America performed by Stephanie Valderrama
- Globe Life Park 100 Game Countdown by former Rangers C Ivan Rodriguez
Sunday, September 15 vs. Oakland A’s – 2:05 p.m. – FSSW Gates Open at 12:30 p.m.
- $1 Blue Bell Ice Cream Sunday
- National Anthem & God Bless America performed by Michael Borts
- Flyover by the UK Royal Air Force Red Arrows, the Royal Air Force’s aerobatic display team, following National Anthem
- Globe Life Park 100 Game Countdown by Rangers broadcaster Tom Grieve