ST. PETERSBURG, Fla.—The Tampa Bay Rays have announced the Push for the Postseason promotion for the club’s final homestand of the 2022 regular season. Fans can receive up to 40 percent off tickets, concessions and parking for all 10 games against the Texas Rangers (Sep 16-18), Houston Astros (Sep 19-21) and Toronto Blue Jays (Sep 22-25).
The Push for the Postseason promotion includes:
- TICKETS—Tickets start at $9, with discounts varying by seat location
- CONCESSIONS—Discounted concession items available exclusively via mobile ordering on the MLB Ballpark app:
- $2 chips
- $3 bottled Coca-Cola products, candy and Cracker Jack
- $4 Nathan’s hot dogs and peanuts
- $5 nachos
- PARKING—All Tropicana Field parking lots are 40 percent off. Select lots begin at $12.
For more information on the Push for the Postseason promotion, visit RaysBaseball.com/Offer.
In addition, the Rays Baseball Foundation will host the annual Shirts Off Our Backs fundraiser throughout the final homestand. Fans can donate to the foundation in exchange for scratch-off cards with the chance to win game-worn Devil Rays jerseys, tickets to a 2023 Rays home game or other prizes. Fans can purchase two scratch-offs for $10, five for $20, 10 for $30 or 20 for $50. Scratch-off cards will be available at Gate 1, Gate 3, Gate 5, the Republic Bank Draft Room and from roaming volunteers. Every scratch-off card is a winner and proceeds directly benefit the Rays Baseball Foundation. A 501(c)(3) organization and the official charity of the Rays, the Rays Baseball Foundation is dedicated to improving the lives of those in need within our community, focusing primarily on education, youth development, wellness and social responsibility. For more information, visit RaysBaseball.com/Shirts.