BOSTON, MA – The Red Sox today announced that tickets for Opening Day and games through June 4 will go on sale Friday, January 27, at 10 a.m. on redsox.com/tickets. The Red Sox will open the regular season at Fenway Park on Thursday, March 30 in a matchup against the Baltimore Orioles. Mastercard is the preferred payment of the Boston Red Sox.
Red Sox 2023 single game tickets start as low as $20 and tickets are available in all seating areas, including the popular Green Monster seats, Sam Deck tables, and Field Box tickets. Those looking to host a group at Fenway Park can reach out to the Red Sox ticket office to arrange their outing by emailing [email protected].
Special events and giveaways for April and May games include:
- March 30 – All fans will receive a Red Sox Schedule magnet, presented by Gulf.
- April 3 – The first 7,500 fans in attendance will receive a Carita ‘11’ jumbo necklace, presented by True Made Foods.
- April 14 – The first 7,500 fans in attendance will receive a City Connect belt bag, presented by JetBlue.
- April 17 – All fans will receive a ‘Boston Strong 617’ T-shirt in honor of the 10-year anniversary of the 2013 Boston Marathon.
- May 2 – The first 7,500 fans in attendance will receive a Pedro Martinez T-shirt, presented by Benjamin Moore.
- May 12 –The first ever Postgame Drone Show, featuring 200 drones performing over the ballpark.
- May 31 – The first 7,500 fans in attendance will receive a 2013 World Championship Bobble, presented by Coca-Cola.