Friday, June 14, 2019 – Reds vs. Texas Rangers, 7:10 p.m. (Gates open at 5:40 p.m.)
• Fireworks Friday & Cincinnati Pops: The Cincinnati Pops Orchestra, conducted by John Morris Russell, will play a 35-minute postgame concert live from the Kroger Fan Zone and will be shown on the ballpark videoboards for all fans to see. The last 20 minutes of the concert will accompany the Rozzi’s Famous Fireworks show. This is the fifth year in a row the Pops has played a postgame concert at GABP. (Due to the Pops concert, the Fan Zone Wiffle ball field will be closed to fans on Friday night.)
• Military Appreciation Day: Today is Flag Day, the U.S. Army’s 244th birthday and the third Reds Military Appreciation Day of the season. Many of today’s pregame ceremonies will honor the men and women of the U.S. military. Players and coaches will wear camouflage-designed caps.
• Bald Eagle Flight: “Sam” the Bald Eagle from the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden will perform a flight from the roof of the Center-Field Pavilion to the pitcher’s mound during the singing of the National Anthem. Sam began making these flights in 2004 and this is second of five scheduled flights during the 2019 season.
Saturday, June 15, 2019 – Reds vs. Texas Rangers, 7:10 p.m. (Gates open at 5:40 p.m.)
• Barry Larkin bobblehead: As part of the 150th Anniversary celebration, the first 20,000 fans will receive a Barry Larkin bobblehead. Third in a series of six bobbleheads featuring Reds legends who are enshrined in the National Baseball Hall of Fame.
• 1935 Throwback Uniforms: All Reds players and on-field staff will wear throwback uniforms from 1935. The Reds wore this style when the club hosted the first night game in MLB history on May 24, 1935. Details on all the throwback uniforms at reds.com/150. Throwback uniforms are available now at the Reds Team Shop.
• Northern Kentucky Night: Pregame ceremonies will salute St. Elizabeth Healthcare’s Northern Kentucky Night, including a presentation honoring the 2018-19 Thomas More Women’s Basketball team that went undefeated to win the Division III national title.
• Players Favorite Things raffle baskets: The Reds Wives will be selling raffle tickets inside the main gates at Crosley Terrace for the annual “Players Favorite Things” basket raffle. The baskets feature a variety of favorite things from food to personal care items, gift cards and apparel including autographed items and unique memorabilia. Fans can purchase the $5 raffle tickets (cash only) from when gates open until the middle of the 7th inning. All proceeds benefit UpSpring, the region’s only non-profit exclusively serving the educational needs of homeless children and youth.
Sunday, June 16, 2019 – Reds vs. Texas Rangers, 1:10 p.m. (Gates open at 11:40 a.m.)
• Father’s Day License Plate Frame: The first 10,000 dads will receive a Reds license plate frame.
• Yasiel Puig Fathead® Wall Decal: As part of family day at the ballpark, Yasiel Puig wall decal to kids 14 and younger.
• Father’s Day Uniforms: As a salute to Father’s Day and to raise awareness for the Prostate Cancer Foundation, a light blue ribbon will be worn on the Reds uniforms, along with light blue caps. Players will also have the option of wearing special light blue socks for the game.
• Brunch with Browning in The Handlebar: Fans can dine and watch the game in The Handlebar for just a $65 upgrade, which includes a buffet meal. Plus, meet “Mr. Perfect” Tom Browning from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Monday, June 17, 2019 – Reds vs. Houston Astros, 7:10 p.m. (Gates open at 5:40 p.m.)
• Reds Community Fund & FOX Sports Ohio Telethon: Support the Reds Community Fund during the seventh annual FOX Sports Ohio Telethon. For a donation of $100 or more to the Reds Community Fund, fans can purchase MVP gift packages containing exclusive Reds merchandise, complimentary tickets, and more. Fans can donate at reds.com/telethon or (513) 765-7700.
• Bark in the Park: Tonight is the third of four Bark in the Park games this season. Dogs and their owners will be in a special seating area while the Kroger Fan Zone will turn into the “Dog Zone” with product samples and activities for both dogs and owners. A pregame parade with over 350 dogs and owners begins at 6:25 p.m.
Tuesday, June 18, 2019 – Reds vs. Houston Astros, 7:10 p.m. (Gates open at 5:40 p.m.)
• Johnny Bench Awards Ceremony: The ten winners of the 2019 Johnny Bench Awards, presented by Krylon, will be recognized during pregame ceremonies. The Johnny Bench Awards honor the top NCAA Division I male and female college catchers. And in 2019 for the first time includes the top high school baseball and softball catchers from Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana and West Virginia.
• Zoo Night: Tonight is the annual Cincinnati Zoo Night at Great American Ball Park with an animal parade around the field before the game and animals on display in the Kroger Fan Zone through the first inning. “Sam” the Bald Eagle will perform his third flight of the season from the Riverboat Deck in center field to the pitcher’s mound during the singing of the National Anthem.
Wednesday, June 19, 2019 – Reds vs. Houston Astros, 12:35 p.m. (Gates open at 11:05 a.m.)
• Honorary Captain: Retired Judge Roger B. Wilson of Urbana will serve as the honorary captain of the game.
• Reds Rookie Success League: Over 500 boys and girls from the Reds Community Fund’s “Reds Rookie Success League” summer program will participate in a pregame parade around the field
_Ticket Offers For This Homestand: _
• MARVEL Super Hero™ Night Ticket Package – June 14: Special ticket package that includes an exclusive Black Panther bobblehead. Must purchase your game ticket through this offer to receive the bobblehead: reds.com/Marvel.
• The Corral Ticket Package – June 14: For Friday Reds home games, fans can purchase a package that includes a ticket in “The Corral” (sections 138 and 139) and an exclusive Yasiel Puig T-shirt. Available only at reds.com/Corral.
• Women’s World Cup Ticket Package – June 14-July 7: Special ticket package that includes an exclusive T-shirt and ticket to a select 2019 Reds game. Must purchase your game ticket through this offer to receive the T-shirt: reds.com/WorldCup.
• Family Sunday – June 16: For every Sunday home game, families can get up to three half-price tickets with purchase of a full-price ticket: reds.com/Family (Available in advance of game day, some restrictions apply)
• Senior Day – June 17 and 19: Fans 50 and older may purchase select non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Each ticket includes free same-day admission to the Reds Hall of Fame and Museum. Excludes Fioptics District, Upper View Level, Value View and Kroger Bleachers. Some restrictions apply. Available only at reds.com/Seniors.
• Cincinnati Zoo Ticket Package – June 18: Special ticket package that includes an exclusive “Sam” The Bald Eagle bobblehead. $2 from each package sold will benefit the Cincinnati Zoo. Must purchase game ticket through this offer to receive the bobblehead: reds.com/Zoo.
• Business Day Special – June 19: For $20, fans can purchase a View Level ticket and receive $10 in concession credits. Drop your business card in the container at a Fan Accommodation Station and you could win tickets to the next Business Day Game. Some restrictions apply. Available at reds.com/SkipWork.
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum presented by Dinsmore
• Joe Nuxhall collectible bobblehead: The Reds Hall of Fame & Museum continues its collectible bobblehead series in June with Joe Nuxhall, celebrating the 75th anniversary of his historic debut as a 15-year-old. Bobbleheads are free with regular-price admission to the Reds Hall of Fame (or Great American Ball Park tour) on Saturdays and Sundays in June, while supplies last. There is a limit of one bobblehead per visitor per day.
• 1869 Book Signing – June 14: Join Reds team historian Greg Rhodes on Friday, June 14 at 5:30 p.m. for a presentation on his new book with John Erardi and Greg Gajus, “Baseball Revolutionaries: How the 1869 Red Stockings Rocked the Country and Made Baseball Famous.” Museum admission or membership is required for this special event. Books will be available for purchase.
• Father’s Day Offer – June 16: All dads can get 50% off regular-price admission on Father’s Day to the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum. Visit the Museum gift shop for special discounts on autographed framed photos and autographed baseballs.
• Veterans and Kids Free: Thanks to the Sargent Family Foundation, all veterans and active military personnel receive free admission to the recently-renovated Reds Hall of Fame & Museum. Additionally, Kids Explore Free (ages 12 and under receive free admission) thanks to the H.C.S. Foundation. Details at RedsMuseum.org.
_Reds Events in the Community _
• Reds at the Zoo – June 17: Reds players (TBA) are scheduled to visit the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden on Monday, June 17 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. for a Q&A session at the Wings of Wonder Theater. Reds mascots will make appearances between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.