Ohio Cup Series: The annual Ohio Cup Series between the Reds and Indians is tied 1-1 heading into the two games at Great American Ball Park. The Reds are looking to sweep this weekend to secure the cup. Following Sunday’s game, members of the Cleveland and Cincinnati media will vote
Ohio Cup Series: The annual Ohio Cup Series between the Reds and Indians is tied 1-1 heading into the two games at Great American Ball Park. The Reds are looking to sweep this weekend to secure the cup. Following Sunday’s game, members of the Cleveland and Cincinnati media will vote on the Frank Robinson Most Outstanding Player Award, which was renamed to honor the legendary Hall of Famer who passed away earlier this year.
Saturday, July 6, 2019 – Reds vs. Cleveland Indians, 4:10 p.m. (Gates open at 2:40 p.m.)
• Ohio Cup T-shirt: As part of Super Saturdays, shirt highlighting the Reds vs. Indians rivalry to the first 20,000 fans, presented by FOX Sports Ohio.
• Flyover: In partnership with American Huey 369 from Peru, Indiana, three Vietnam-era Huey helicopters will perform a pregame flyover.
• 1939 Throwback Uniforms: As part of the ongoing 150th anniversary celebration, all Reds players and on-field personnel will wear throwback uniforms from 1939. The Reds wore these uniforms during the back-to-back World Series appearances in 1939 and 1940. A commemorative patch is featured that erroneously dated the game’s centennial to Abner Doubleday’s mythical invention of the game in Cooperstown, NY in 1839.
• Ohio Suffrage Centennial: The 100th anniversary of Ohio women’s right to vote will be recognized and honored during pregame ceremonies.
Sunday, July 7, 2019 – Reds vs. Cleveland Indians, 1:10 p.m. (Gates open at 11:40 a.m.)
• Eugenio Suárez Fathead® Wall Decal: As part of family day at the ballpark, Eugenio Suárez wall decal to kids 14 and younger.
• 1956 Throwback Uniforms: As part of the ongoing 150th anniversary celebration, all Reds players and on-field personnel will wear throwback uniforms from 1956. The vest-style uniform was a first for the Reds and was the only time the club’s Mr. Redlegs mascot appeared on the front of the team’s jerseys.
• Brunch with Browning in The Handlebar: Fans can dine and watch the game in The Handlebar for just a $65 upgrade, which includes a buffet meal. Plus, meet “Mr. Perfect” Tom Browning from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Ticket Offers for this Homestand
• Women’s World Cup Ticket Package – June 14-July 7: Special ticket package that includes an exclusive T-shirt and ticket to a select 2019 Reds home game. Must purchase game ticket through this offer to receive the T-shirt: reds.com/WorldCup.
• Family Sunday – July 7: For every Sunday home game, families can get up to three half-price tickets with purchase of a full-price ticket: reds.com/Family (Available in advance of game day, some restrictions apply)
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum presented by Dinsmore
• Gus Bell Bobblehead: Fans can receive a Gus Bell bobblehead with regular-price admission to the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum (or a Great American Ball Park tour) beginning July 6 at 10 a.m., and will be available Saturdays and Sundays throughout the month of July, while supplies last. A four-time All-Star, Bell was a member of the 1961 National League Champion Reds. Bell’s baseball legacy was carried on by his son Buddy and grandsons David and Mike. They are one of only five three-generation families to play in Major League Baseball and the only three-generation family to play for the Cincinnati Reds. Bell was inducted into the Reds Hall of Fame in 1964, and we honor the 55th anniversary of his induction with this exclusive bobblehead.