MINNEAPOLIS-ST. PAUL, MN – The Minnesota Twins today announced that tickets starting at $5, with no processing fees, are available for the club’s remaining May home games at Target Field. These select seats can be purchased now through 10 p.m. CT on Thursday, May 9 by visiting twinsbaseball.com/flashsale.
“As we look to continue building upon baseball’s second-best record, which includes 11 home wins, we’re happy to offer fans another way to come to Target Field and help restore home field advantage for their American League Central-leading Twins,” said team President & CEO Dave St. Peter.
The Twins, who at .636 (21-12) own the second-highest winning percentage in Major League Baseball entering tonight, have 12 home contests scheduled between now and May 31. Minnesota will host the Detroit Tigers (May 10-12) and Chicago White Sox (May 24-26) for two series this month against AL Central rivals, while also welcoming Mike Trout, Shohei Ohtani and the Los Angeles Angels to Target Field on May 13-15. The Twins conclude their home May slate with the annual Border Battle interleague series against the Milwaukee Brewers (May 27-28).
The Twins’ full remaining May home schedule:
• Friday, May 10 vs. Detroit Tigers – 7:10 p.m. CT
• Saturday, May 11 vs. Detroit Tigers (split doubleheader) – 1:10 p.m. CT and 7:10 p.m. CT
• Sunday, May 12 vs. Detroit Tigers – 1:10 p.m. CT
• Monday, May 13 vs. Los Angeles Angels – 6:40 p.m. CT
• Tuesday, May 14 vs. Los Angeles Angels – 6:40 p.m. CT
• Wednesday, May 15 vs. Los Angeles Angels – 12:10 p.m. CT
• Friday, May 24 vs. Chicago White Sox – 7:10 p.m. CT
• Saturday, May 25 vs. Chicago White Sox – 1:10 p.m. CT
• Sunday, May 26 vs. Chicago White Sox – 1:10 p.m. CT
• Monday, May 27 vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 6:10 p.m. CT
• Tuesday, May 28 vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 7:10 p.m. CT
Season, group and single-game tickets for the remainder of the 2019 season at Target Field are available via the MLB Ballpark App, at twinsbaseball.com, by calling 612-33-TWINS (612-338-9467) or 800-33-TWINS (800-338-9467), or in-person at the Target Field Ticket Office.