Transportation, Parking & Entry
- Which airports are closest to the Jackie Robinson Training Complex?
- The Jackie Robinson Training Complex is accessible from the Orlando, Melbourne, and West Palm Beach International airports. Please click here to learn more about airport proximities to our complex.
- Do you charge an admission or parking fee?
- There is no parking fee for JRTC-organized events; however, an admission charge may apply for certain events held at the complex. Guests should refer to that event's page on our website to see if an admission charge applies.
- An admission fee will apply during tournaments. The fee varies depending on the group, but typically averages $5 per person, per day to watch the games. On non-tournament days, there is typically no charge to enter. Some, but not all, groups charge for parking. For more information, please call our Registration Desk at (772) 569-4900 to learn of the activities taking place and if a parking fee applies on the day of your visit.
- Do you offer RV/camper parking?
- While we do not have designated RV/camper parking, we may be able to accommodate an oversized vehicle. Please call in advance to make arrangements. The Jackie Robinson Training Complex does not have campground areas for guests to stay overnight in their vehicles.
- What seating options are available for guests, family members, and fans?
- Bleachers are available at each field for spectator seating. Personal portable chairs and small pop-up tents may also be used on the Premises at the sole discretion of the JRTC. Guests' portable chairs and small pop-up tents shall not obstruct the view of other spectators, or interrupt high traffic areas, as determined by the JRTC in its sole discretion.