Transportation, Parking & Entry
- Which airports are closest to the Jackie Robinson Training Complex?
- The Jackie Robinson Training Complex is accessible from the Orlando, Melbourne, and West Palm Beach International airports. Please click here to learn more about airport proximities to our complex.
- Do you charge an admission or parking fee?
- There is no parking fee for JRTC-organized events; however, an admission charge may apply for certain events held at the complex. Guests should refer to that event's page on our website to see if an admission charge applies.
- An admission fee will apply during tournaments. The fee varies depending on the group, but typically averages $5 per person, per day to watch the games. On non-tournament days, there is typically no charge to enter. Some, but not all, groups charge for parking. For more information, please call our Registration Desk at (772) 569-4900 to learn of the activities taking place and if a parking fee applies on the day of your visit.
- Do you offer RV/camper parking?
- While we do not have designated RV/camper parking, we may be able to accommodate an oversized vehicle. Please call in advance to make arrangements. The Jackie Robinson Training Complex does not have campground areas for guests to stay overnight in their vehicles.
- What seating options are available for guests, family members, and fans?
- Bleachers are available at each field for spectator seating. Personal portable chairs and small pop-up tents may also be used on the Premises at the sole discretion of the JRTC. Guests' portable chairs and small pop-up tents shall not obstruct the view of other spectators, or interrupt high traffic areas, as determined by the JRTC in its sole discretion.
Policies & Restrictions
- What is your pet policy?
- No animals, except certified, licensed and/or trained service animals, are allowed on the premises. Service animals are permitted in the pool area but are not permitted in the pool.
- May I bring my own food and beverages?
- Outside food and beverages are prohibited; we offer concessions at several stands throughout the complex.
- Can I bring in a portable BBQ or grill?
- No, guests are not permitted to bring portable BBQs or grills on property.
- Are alcoholic beverages allowed in the complex?
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited except by Guests aged 21 years or older in areas of the Premises as permitted by the JRTC. No alcohol shall be consumed by any Guest, regardless of age, in, on or around any playing field, batting cage, practice area or any other area as may be prohibited from time to time by the JRTC.
- Where can I buy souvenirs?
- Jackie Robinson Training Complex merchandise can be purchased in our Gift Shop located at Holman Stadium, at the Hotel Registration lobby, or online here.
- Is there a Lost and Found at the complex?
- Lost and Found is located at the Hotel Registration desk. Any found items should be taken there, and anyone who has lost an item can check in-person or by calling (772) 569-4900. Items are held for 30 days.
- Will first aid staff be present during my event?
- There are no medical personnel on-site; injury ice is available if needed. A list of the nearest hospitals and walk-in clinics can be found here.
- Can spectators entering the facility use the JRTC's amenities?
- No, the JRTC's amenities (swimming pool, recreation areas, fitness room, etc.) are for residential guest use only.