Indian River County offers two attractive training locations for your rowing team's winter and spring training.
Vero Beach Rowing offers unlimited rowing on the Intercoastal Waterway plus numerous protected rowing areas including a 6 lane 2000m course in the Gifford Cut. Your boats will be housed in permanent covered racks in our boatyard, that also features numerous hoses for boat washing and an air-conditioned shed for electronics storage and charging, all just steps away from our dock. Next to the boatyard is our new 2-story boathouse with an air-conditioned second floor with locker rooms, erging, lifting and video review areas. Please visit http://verobeachrowing.org/visiting-teams-7/ for more information.
Sebastian River's C-54 Canal site offers 10,000 meters / 3 lanes of flat, straight freshwater. Boats are kept on your trailer or slings, and there is a beach for wet launching.
- 89 on-site villas (including 10 suites and two pool-side cabanas)
- On-site Dining Room (full-service or cafeteria style; customized menus available)
- 20,000 square feet of flexible meeting space
- Two professional fitness rooms
- Basketball, tennis and sand volleyball courts
- Competition-sized swimming pool
- Stadium Club Lounge, featuring billiards, card tables and multiple televisions
- BBQ pit
- Coin-operated laundry facility