The Jackie Robinson Training Complex offers a premier, first-class soccer training facility in an ideal Florida coastal setting.
Past Teams Include
- Washington Freedom Women's Professional Soccer team
- Santa Clara University Men's Soccer Team
- U.S. National Soccer Coaches Course
- No. 1 Soccer Camps
- La Academia de Santiago Soccer Camp
- 100x130 yard training field
- 89 hotel-style villas, including 10 suites and two pool-side cabanas
- On-site dining room (full-service or cafeteria style)
- Locker room facilities
- Professional quality fitness room
- 20 meeting rooms ranging in size from 200-3,000 square feet
- Recreation area with basketball & sand volleyball courts, a competition-size swimming pool, a jogging trail, and Stadium Club lounge featuring billiards, card tables, and ping pong
- Coin laundry
For more information, please call (772) 257-8557 or email [email protected].