The Jackie Robinson Training Complex offers a premier, first-class soccer training facility in an ideal Florida coastal setting.
Past Teams Include
- Washington Freedom Women's Professional Soccer team
- Santa Clara University Men's Soccer Team
- U.S. National Soccer Coaches Course
- No. 1 Soccer Camps
- La Academia de Santiago Soccer Camp
- Immaculately maintained playing fields, including our new 100 x 130 yard international-size training field, built adjacent to our villas.
- Accommodations in our 88 hotel-style villas. Villas offer rooms with two queen-size beds or suites. All rooms have cable television, complimentary high-speed wireless internet and refrigerators.
- On-site dining facility (full-service or cafeteria style; customized menus available)
- Professional clubhouse facilities with locker rooms, trainers room, state-of-the-art weight room and laundry facilities
- Full conference center with over 14,000 square feet if meeting space (20 meeting rooms ranging in size from 200-3,000 square feet.
- Recreational facilities that include a competition-size swimming pool, lighted tennis and basketball courts, sand volleyball, shuffleboard and barbecue pit.
- Stadium Club Lounge featuring billiards, darts, card tables, dance floor and several televisions to relax and watch your favorite sports.
- Full service business center
- Exceptional service from our dedicated and experienced staff. We have over 100 years of combined experience attending to the needs of professional sports teams.