Our state-of-the-art softball facility, located adjacent to the historic Holman Stadium, is the ideal venue for softball team training, camps, and tournaments. The Jackie Robinson Training Complex, the official training facility of the USA Softball national teams, is designed to give players and teams the opportunity to train, play and stay together in a unique environment where athletes can develop their skills to the highest level, distraction-free.
Softball Facility Features
- State-of-the-art cloverleaf with four full-sized softball fields
- Permanent 220’ outfield fences
- Celebration Hybrid Bermudagrass
- Eight batting cages adjacent to fields, one per dugout
- Musco lighting with NCAA standards of 70/infield and 50/outfield
- Ample spectator seating
- Two picnic pavilions for teams and families
- Centralized plaza with full concession stand and restrooms
- Press Box with PA System
- Remotely-operated scoreboards from ADA-accessible Press Box
For more information, please call (772) 257-8557 or email [email protected].
Learn more about Team USA's training camp in April here.