Welcome to the nation's premier High School Softball Spring Training experience. The Jackie Robinson Training Complex - Vero Beach, Florida, formerly Dodgertown, the longtime spring training home of the Brooklyn and Los Angeles Dodgers, was designed to give teams the opportunity to train, live and play together in a unique environment where athletes can develop their skills to the highest level.
Our Spring Training Invitational package offers the greatest convenience and savings, and is open to NCAA, NAIA, USCAA and NJCAA teams. The program includes:
Accommodations in our on-site hotel villas or at one of our partner hotels.
Optional meal plans in our on campus dining room.
Practice and game scheduled based on coaches request.
Pre-game BP in our batting cages
TEAM REGISTRATION FEES
$275.00 if received by November 1, 2019
$375.00 if received after November 1, 2019
*registration fees are non-refundable
GAME AND PRACTICE FEES
Day Game: $125.00 per game
Night Game: $150.00 per game
Practice: $75.00 per two hour full field session
We offer a variety of accommodations options, including rooms in our on-site Villas, just steps away from fields and amenities. All rooms include complimentary hot breakfast, high-speed internet and cable television. Villa rooms will sell out quickly. Reservations will be taken on a first come-first serve basis, so please reserve early.
We also offer teams the option to stay at some of Florida Treasure Coast's finest hotels, with options to fit any team's budget. Enjoy great weather and beaches while playing on legendary fields to build your championship team.
All teams must reserve their accommodations through the Jackie Robinson Training Complex reservations office and all teams must stay on property or at one of our host hotels in order to participate in the College Spring Training Invitational.
If you are ready to experience the next level of spring training for your team, click here o register online or call (772) 257-8557 or email [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you. Don't miss out on this opportunity to be a part of our College Softball Spring Invitational at the Jackie Robinson Training Complex.
- Level of Play: All NCAA Division I, II & III, NAIA and Junior Colleges are welcome to attend.
- Registration Fee: There will be no registration fee if received by September 1, 2018. After that date the fee will be $250.
- Scheduling: Upon acceptance, coaches will be asked to complete a schedule request form indicating the number of games and practices desired.
- Refund Policy: Games started but not completed due to rain or darkness will not be refunded. Games not started due to rain will be refunded. Practices that are rained out will be refunded. Practices cancelled by coach/team will not be refunded.
- Jackie Robinson Training Complex Accommodations: 89 on-site Villas available for participating teams. These are the same Villas that accommodated the Dodgers' players and staff during spring training. All rooms include complimentary hot breakfast, high-speed internet and cable television. Villa rooms will sell out quickly. Reservations will be taken on a first come-first serve basis, so please reserve early.
- Hotel Policy:All teams must reserve their accommodations through the Jackie Robinson Training Complex reservations office and all teams must stay at the Jackie Robinson Training Complex or at one of our host hotels in order to participate in the College Spring Training Program.
For more information, please call (772) 257-8557 or email [email protected].