The Jackie Robinson Training Complex can be configured for a wide variety of team sports, including baseball, softball, football, soccer, lacrosse, rugby, tennis, swimming and more. Competition and practice fields are complemented by an abundance of dedicated areas for skills practice, allowing for specialty training and more time to hone individual and team skills.
- Holman Stadium: 6,500 Seats- AAA/AA Musco Lighting
- 4 full fields; Two with AAA/AA Musco Lighting
- 1 half field
- One (1) 100 yd x 130 yd multi-sport field to cater to soccer, lacrosse, football & rugby
- Four (4) softball/youth baseball fields with Musco Lighting
- Eight (8) indoor, lighted batting and pitching tunnels (equipped for live pitching or with pitching machines)
- Four (4) Outdoor Batting Tunnels w/Pitching machines
- 32 mounds/home plates for individual practice throughout the complex
- Mini-field for bunting practice
- 60-yard agility and warm-up area
The Jackie Robinson Training Complex has played host to NFL football teams for training camp and playoff preparations, Division I college football programs for bowl preparations, Women's Professional Soccer for pre-season training camp and numerous international baseball teams for spring training.