The Minnesota Twins are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable ballpark experience. Our staff will proactively intervene to support an environment where:
- Obscene or indecent clothing will not detract from the guest experience
- Guests will enjoy the baseball experience free from foul/abusive language or obscene gestures
- Guests will respect the safety of other guests and field participants; the throwing of any object is strictly prohibited
- Guests will refrain from displays of affection not appropriate in a public, family setting
- Intervention with an impaired or intoxicated guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner
- Guests will show their ticket when requested and sit only in their ticketed seat
- The progress of the game will not be disrupted by guests’ actions or unauthorized persons on the playing field
In an effort to create the safest possible environment for the health and well-being of guests, staff and players, the Minnesota Twins will implement the following:
- All guests at Target Field are strongly encouraged, but not required, to wear face coverings while inside the ballpark’s indoor locations, except when actively eating or drinking.
- Guests are encouraged to use hand sanitizer frequently, and to wash hands for 20 seconds before leaving restrooms.
- Guests will be expected to comply with all staff directives related to health and safety.
The Minnesota Twins reserve the right to deny or immediately revoke admission to any guest that does not comply with these guidelines, or otherwise detracts from other guests' enjoyment of the game.
Guests are encouraged to report any disruptive behavior to the nearest member of the Guest Services or Twins Security Staff.