Frequently Asked Questions
1: How do I print my tickets?
FROM YOUR MOBILE DEVICE- access your tickets via the MLB Ballpark app.
1. Download the Ballpark app via the
2. Create an MLB.com account with the same email used in this purchase
A. If you already have an MLB.com account, simply log in to the app and follow Step 3
3. Access your tickets via the 'TICKETS' tab to scan your tickets at the gate
The MLB Ballpark app is your mobile companion when visiting Minute Maid Park.
- At the bottom of the Tickets tab, tap "Manage Ticket Accounts"
- Tap "Link Account"
- Select your Team & enter the email address from which you make the purchase
- Tap "Link Your Account"
- In your email account, you'll receive an email asking you to confirm linking the account
2. Are there options for teams to sit together?
Moving forward, we are excited to be offering individual families the opportunity to sit in various locations throughout the stadium.
3. How can I make sure our family sits together?
What we have found from others is to log on at the same time and purchase your tickets together or share your location so that your family members can sit where you are located in the stadium.
4. How do I redeem my child's free ticket?
Step by Step Guide
- Step 1: Go to www.astros.com/futureastros
- Step 2: Click on the Ticket Tab
- Step 3: Click Buy Tickets (green button) for your league priority date (League listed by date)
- Step 4: You will be redirected to our Groupmatics: Future Astros Day at Minute Maid Park screen
- Step 5: Select the total number of tickets needed (including free ballplayer)
- Step 6: Click All Available Seating
- Step 7: Select desired section, row and seats
- Step 8: Proceed to check out
- Step 9: Create an account or Sign in
- Step 10: Answer required questions
- Step 11: Enter the unique discount code provided by your league *One (1) Future Astros player may be redeemed per transaction*
- Step 12: Submit Order
5. What if I have multiple children coming with me to the parade date?
Please call the group sales line at 713-259-8030 for assistance, if you have multiple children in the league.
6. Can my league walk in the parade together?
If you would like your team or league to walk in the parade together, we suggest planning with your team or league ahead of time. Feel free to meet with your team or league outside the gates and come in together, as we do not organize leagues and teams in the Future Astros Parade.
7. Can family members walk in the parade?
Due to time constraints and safety, the parade is limited to coaches and ballplayers only.
8. What is the bag policy at Minute Maid Park?
To expedite the check in process, please refrain from brining any non-essential bags or items to the ballpark.
9. How do I see my tickets on my smart phone?
To enter with your mobile device, download the MLB.com Ballpark app and use the login info from your Astros Ticket Account.
To learn more, watch the video.
10. Will a PDF on my phone work as a ticket?
PDFs/Screenshots of your tickets are unable to be scanned for entry. They must be printed out at home or in the MLB.com Ballpark app on your mobile device.