The six-game homestand is highlighted by many activities in and around PNC Park such as Game of Thrones Night on Thursday, June 29; Fireworks Night on Friday, June 30; and Kids Day, featuring a kids Jameson Taillon replica alternate jersey giveaway, on Sunday, July 2.
Tuesday, June 27, 2017 -- Pirates vs. Tampa Bay Rays (7:05 p.m.)
- Pirates Play Ball Team of the Game: Tonight is part of the Pirates season-long initiative honoring a youth baseball/softball team(s) of the game every Tuesday home game. Tonight the Pirates will honor Meyersdale Baseball on the field in a pregame ceremony. The Meyersdale High School baseball team became the first team from Somerset County to win the state championship in baseball when it defeated Clarion Area in the Class A title game.
- Check Presentation: Tonight Gerrit Cole and his wife Amy will present a check to Pirates Charities and the Pittsburgh Children's Institute during an on-field, pregame ceremony. The donations are from the proceeds of the Cole's Uncork for a Cause charity event that took place on Sunday, June 11.
- Pups in the Park: Fans can enjoy Bucco baseball with their pooch as the Pirates present one of 13 Pup Nights, presented by Rachael Ray Nutrish, at PNC Park. Each ticket package (1 person & 1 dog) costs just $35 with additional human tickets available for $35 each. A portion of the proceeds benefit local animal shelters and seats are limited and subject to availability. For complete information, visit pirates.com/pups.
Wednesday, June 28, 2017 -- Pirates vs. Tampa Bay Rays (7:05 p.m.)
- Western PA School for the Deaf visit: Today from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m., Pirates players and coaches will visit with students at the Western Pennsylvania School for the Deaf (WPSD). In May, student athletes from WPSD visited PNC Park for a baseball/softball skills clinic, hosted by Pirates Charities.
- University Night with Penn State University: Tonight is a Pirates University Night with Penn State University. All fans who purchase University Night tickets will receive a ticket in one of two special sections and a Pirates/PSU hat. This season the Pirates will host University Nights on select Wednesday dates. Students, alumni and fans of local universities are invited to cheer on the Pirates together at PNC Park. The caps for tonight's program are sold out, but for complete information and a list of upcoming 2017 University Nights, visit pirates.com/universitynights.
Thursday, June 29, 2017 -- Pirates vs. Tampa Bay Rays (7:05 p.m.)
- Game of Thrones Night: Hear ye, citizens of the Seven Kingdoms. A raven has descended upon us carrying a message announcing a Game of Thrones® Night hosted at Castle PNC Park. Additionally, it is decreed that those first 1,000 who pay their debts at pirates.com/gameofthrones shall be granted a House Pirates Game of Thrones® Stein.
- Singles Night: Tonight is Singles Night at PNC Park. Tickets are only $35 and include access to a pregame party, seats on the Miller Lite Rooftop and $10 in loaded value. The pregame event is a chance to meet up with other singles at the private PREGAME PARTY presented by Star 100.7 on the Rooftop with a chance to enjoy music, games, giveaways, and a cash bar serving beer and wine. For tickets and information visit pirates.com/singlesnight.
- Military Appreciation Day: Come out to support and honor our brave American military service men and women. The Pirates will wear their Military Appreciation Days camouflage jerseys and special hats.
- On-Field Military Ceremony: As part of tonight's Military Appreciation Day efforts, a group from the Veterans Community Initiatives, Inc. will be honored during a pregame, on-field ceremony and hosted in the Pirates Charities Suite. The Veteran's Community Initiatives' mission is to enhance the lives and well-being of community residents - focusing on veterans and veteran families.
- 50/50 Raffle: Tonight's Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffle, supported by Rivers Casino, will benefit The Veteran's Community Initiative, Inc.
- Spirits Tasting: Join us for a 90-miniute pregame spirits tasting tonight at PNC Park. Fans will have the opportunity to taste a variety of fine spirits and learn more about the history and characteristics of the spirits from representatives of Raise Your Spirits. For just $80 fans receive a ticket in a luxury suite, an invite to a pregame spirit tasting in Club 3000, and more. For complete information and to order tickets visit pirates.com/spirits.
Friday, June 30, 2017 -- Pirates vs. San Francisco Giants (7:05 p.m.)
- Pirates Charities Day: Pirates Charities invites youth baseball and softball players across the region to participate in Pirates Charities Day at the Carnegie Science Center. All youth under the age of 18 wearing a youth baseball or softball jersey will receive free general admission to Carnegie Science Center all day today.
- Block Party: Come down early to join us before today's game for the Friday Baierl Kia Block Party on Federal Street. Fans are invited to come party on the street as food and beer sales will be available. Pirates alumni ElRoy Face will be the special guest bartender at the Leinenkugel Bar that will be located on Federal Street.
- Zambelli Fireworks Night: Fans are encouraged to stay in their seats immediately following the game and enjoy an amazing Zambelli Fireworks International fireworks display, presented by Western Pennsylvania Honda Dealers.
Saturday, July 1, 2017 -- Pirates vs. San Francisco Giants (4:05 p.m.)
- Block Party: Come down early to join us before today's game for the Saturday Block Party on Federal Street. Fans are invited to come party on the street as food and beer sales will be available. Pirates alumni Kent Tekulve will be the special guest bartender at the Leinenkugel Bar that will be located on Federal Street.
- The Clint Seymour "Play Ball" Fund: Tonight, 10 matches from the Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Greater Pittsburgh will enjoy batting practice and the baseball game, courtesy of Pirates Charities and The Clint Seymour "Play Ball" Fund. The Clint Seymour Fund enables youngsters and adolescents to experience the joy and enthusiasm that can derive from the game of baseball and relationships built among teammates and mentors.
- Free Shirt Saturday: Tonight the Pirates popular Free Shirt days continue through 2017 as the first 20,000 fans, with paid admission, will receive a Pirates tee presented by Allegheny Health Network.
- Scratch and Win: Everyone is a winner with the special Scratch 'n Win presented by Eat 'n Park. All fans will receive a scratch-off ticket upon entering PNC Park with an opportunity to win one of several great prizes.
- Stars and Stripes: In honor of Independence Day, today, Saturday, July 1, thru Tuesday, July 4, the Pirates will join the rest of Major League Baseball in wearing specially designed stars and stripes, red, white and blue uniforms and hats. For the 10th summer in a row, U.S.-based MLB clubs will sport stars and stripes on their caps with red, white and blue LiquidChrome official team logos. For the third straight year, clubs also will wear a matching jersey. For the first time, the socks will also match the rest of the uniform with a stars-and-stripes pattern.
Sunday, July 2, 2017 -- Pirates vs. San Francisco Giants (1:35 p.m.)
- Pride Day: Join the Pirates and supporters of the LGBT community at PNC Park for our first Pride Day at PNC Park. Each ticket purchased exclusively at pirates.com/pride includes a special Pirates Pride Day rainbow cap.
- Taillon Time: Today, all kids ages 14 and younger, with paid admission, will receive a kids replica alternate Jameson Taillon jersey presented by Chevrolet.
- Kids Day: Come down early and join the fun as the #1 Cochran Family Fun Zone will be open on Federal Street from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Lined up outside PNC Park will be special Play Ball stations, inflatable rides, face painting, information about the Bucaroos Kids Club, presented by Chick-fil-A, and more.
- Kids Run the Bases: Kids attending today's game are invited to stick around after to run the bases on the field at PNC Park with the Kids Run the Bases, presented by the Original Pizza Logs.
The Pirates and Papa John's partner on the return of the Summer Six-Packs, presented by Papa John's. The popular ticket plans are available now at pirates.com/summer and are starting as low as $126. As a special bonus, each Summer Six-Pack plan includes a free seventh game and a voucher for one free large two-topping pizza from Papa John's. The plans offer the ultimate flexibility, as fans are able to select any games throughout the remainder of the 2017 season and build their own package.
The Pittsburgh Pirates announced the new Ballpark Pass plan starting in June and good for the remainder of the 2017 season. The mobile-only ticketing package is designed for Pirates fans looking for the ultimate value and the ability to attend every game at PNC Park thru the remainder of the season. Access to the Pirates Ballpark Pass tickets will be available only on mobile devices through the MLB.com Ballpark App and packages are based upon availability. Each package guarantees fans an SRO ticket to all home games starting in July for a monthly fee of only $29.99. Packages are available now at pirates.com/BallparkPass.
Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffles
The Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffle, supported by Rivers Casino, is back for the 2017 season. The 50/50 Raffles will take place during each Pirates home game throughout the season. Raffle ticket prices are three (3) tickets for $5, 10 tickets for $10 and 40 tickets for $20 with all proceeds benefiting Pirates Charities. Raffle ticket sales close after the last out in the sixth inning. The winning number will be drawn and announced in the 8th inning and the winner will receive 50 percent of the total pot. Winning numbers will also be posted on pirates.com/5050raffle within three business days.
Wins for Kids
Pirates Charities, Pirates Manager Clint Hurdle and his wife, Karla, announced the return of the "Wins for Kids" fundraising campaign for the 2017 season, in partnership with ROOT SPORTS™. The program is now in its seventh season of raising funds for Pirates Charities and The Children's Institute of Pittsburgh's center for Prader-Willi Syndrome, through donations from fans and supporters. The Wins for Kids program encourages fans to contribute with a one-time donation for 2017 or monetary pledges for each Pirates win throughout the season. Fans who donate to the program will receive a variety of exciting incentives. For complete information, visit Pirates.com/WinsforKids.
Lady Bucs Nights
Ladies, join us this season for Lady Bucs Nights at PNC now with new unique experiences. Kick off each by joining us in the Picnic Park for a pregame event including food and non-alcoholic beverages. Packages are $60 and include one Pirates Game Ticket, one exclusive promotional item, and access to the catered Lady Bucs event in Picnic Park from 5:30 to 7 p.m. No need to enjoy this night alone, invite your friends, coworkers and sorority sisters to join you - groups are highly encouraged. Just remember -- it is LADIES ONLY! In addition, each night pick up your exclusive Lady Bucs promotional item:
• July 18 vs Milwaukee Brewers -- RUME Bag
• September 7 vs Chicago Cubs -- Pirates Beanie
Hunt Autograph and Memorabilia Show
The Celebration of the Pittsburgh Pirates Autograph and Memorabilia Show, presented by Hunt Auctions, will take place Saturday, July 15 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center. Please see below for a list of Pirates players and alumni scheduled to appear. For the signing schedule, pricing and to order autograph tickets visit Pirates.HuntAuctions.com. Online ticket sales will end on Thursday, July 13 at 5 p.m.
• Current Pirates: Josh Bell, Francisco Cervelli, Adam Frazier, David Freese, Andrew McCutchen, Jordy Mercer, Gregory Polanco
• Pirates Alumni: Grant Jackson, Rennie Stennet
- Giant Eagle Advantage Card: The Pirates and Giant Eagle partner to offer fans a chance to save up to $10 on tickets for Sunday thru Thursday home games. Visit pirates.com/advantagecard for more details.
- PNC Bank Pirates Card: The Pirates and PNC Bank team up to offer discounted tickets for select games at PNC Park. Fans can use their PNC Bank Pirates card and save $5 PLUS get $5 in Loaded Value on select games throughout the season (excluding Friday and Saturday home games in June and July)! For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/pnccheckcard.
- Sugardale All You Can Eat: The All You Can Eat Seats, presented by Sugardale, are a popular way to enjoy a game in Sections 201 through 205. Tickets include all the hot dogs, hamburgers, nachos, salads, popcorn, peanuts, peanut butter-filled pretzels, ice cream and soda you can handle for one low price -- and there are dedicated All You Can Eat concession stands with a speed line approach. Please visit pirates.com/allyoucaneat for tickets and pricing.
- DICK'S Scorecard: Score exclusive savings of up to $10 off select Sunday thru Thursday regular season Pirates games with your DICK'S Sporting Goods ScoreCard. For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/scorecard.
- Port Authority ConnectCard: Get specially-priced tickets with your Port Authority ConnectCard! Save up to $10 this season on Sunday thru Thursday games at PNC Park. For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/connectcard.
For a complete list of the 2017 Pirates promotions and special events, visit pirates.com/promotions.