Beginning with the 2019 season, including the Exhibition Games taking place on March 24th and 25th, Print At Home tickets (PDFs) will no longer be accepted for entry into Angel games at Angel Stadium. Please be aware that staff will be unable to scan any PDF for entry, whether in
Beginning with the 2019 season, including the Exhibition Games taking place on March 24th and 25th, Print At Home tickets (PDFs) will no longer be accepted for entry into Angel games at Angel Stadium. Please be aware that staff will be unable to scan any PDF for entry, whether in paper form or on a mobile device.
Fans can enter the ballpark in two ways:
1: Via the MLB Ballpark app which uses your mobile device to produce a unique barcode as the game ticket. The app creates an on-screen barcode that can be scanned by Angels staff at the gate; or
2: By purchasing traditional printed tickets at the Angel Stadium Box Office.
The Angels now join a large number of Major League Baseball clubs, as well as countless other teams and facilities around the country, in shifting to a mobile only ticket management policy. The use and implementation of digital technology reduces the risk of counterfeit tickets, allows for convenient mobile transferring, and provides a way for fans to manage their tickets on their mobile device. Please see a few additional notes below:
• Utilizing mobile tickets is free through the MLB Ballpark app, which you can download on to your smartphone via your applicable app store
• Tickets purchased only through verifiable sources (angels.com, 714-4ANGELS and StubHub) are able to be viewed in the app, used for entry at the gates of Angel Stadium, and transferred to others in your party via a convenient and easy to use function inside of the Ballpark App
• Fans who purchase tickets at the Angel Stadium Ticket Windows will still receive printed tickets
• When purchasing online at www.angels.com, or from the Angels Call Center at 714-4ANGELS, fans who do not have a smartphone can opt to receive printed tickets via mail or will call for a small fee
• Tickets for groups of 50 or more can be printed by the Angels Ticket Office
For more information on mobile tickets, visit angels.com/mobileticketing.