For any tickets purchased from Angels Baseball or Angels.com including single game tickets, season seats, ticket plans, groups and suites:
- Your mobile tickets can only be accessed in the MLB Ballpark App on your mobile device
- If you have not already done so:
- Download the app via the or the
- Use your MLB.com email and password to log in, or easily create a new account within the app.
- Then link your Angels ticketing account tied to the email address used for your purchase from the Today Tab by clicking Link Ticket Account from the bottom of the page or from Ticket Accounts in the Settings tab.
- Once logged in, access your barcoded tickets for entry into Angel Stadium or forward to other attendees.
- You will see event tickets in the "Today" tab if there is an event today, or in the Wallet under "My Tickets" for any future events. Only five games at a time queue under My Tickets in your Wallet. Tap "View All" to see all game dates for that season. Scroll down to the game date of interest and it should indicate you have tickets. Tap on the game to access the tickets.
- To view and present your barcoded ticket, simply click on the appropriate event then seat location.
- To Forward your ticket, click "Forward" and select the appropriate tickets. You will then be able to forward the ticket in a variety of ways including email or via messaging link.
*Ticket management features such as forward, resale & donate may also be available in My Angels Tickets at angels.com/mytickets. Print @ home (PDF) tickets will no longer be provided or accepted.
Purchase on Stubhub? Your tickets are available for you in the Ballpark App.
Your tickets may also be accessible in the StubHub app. For more information, please click here.