Experience a behind-the-scenes tour of Angel Stadium; Home of the 2002 World Champion Los Angeles Angels. Visit non-public areas and view the stadium from a whole new perspective.
Highlights of this 75 minute tour may include:
- A trip down to the field at Angel Stadium
- A visit into the Angels Dugout
- Walk through the Visitors' Clubhouse
- Access to the Clubhouse Press Conference Room
- An exclusive look at the Gene Autry Suite, Broadcast booth, and a Dugout Suite
Public Tours: March - September
Private Tours: January - December (must be scheduled 2 weeks in advance)
- Call: 714-940-2230
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 2000 Gene Autry Way, Anaheim, CA 92806
Angel Stadium also offers private group tours for groups of 20 or more. Please call (714) 940-2230 or email email@example.com for more information regarding availability, accessibility options, and pricing. Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance.
- Tours generally last approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes
- This is a walking tour, so please dress accordingly, with comfortable shoes
- Tour Guides will meet you and your guests outside of the Home Plate Gate in between the red hats. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour.
- The maximum number for tours is 40 people. Early purchase is recommended
- If possible, please have 1 chaperone for every 5 children in the tour group
- Ballpark Tour routes may change without notice depending on availability and accessibility of areas in the stadium
- Please note that backpacks, large bags, and food and drink (except water) are prohibited
- Cameras, video cameras, and bottled water are permitted
- No tours will be held when the Angels are at home, on major holidays, or when there is a special event at the stadium
- The Angels' Team Store is open for groups to make purchases after their tour
- For information about Tour Wheelchair and Accessibility options, please call 714-940-2230