Join the Halos for this "behind the scenes" tour of our ballpark - Home of the 2002 World Champion Los Angeles Angels. The stadium tour is both an enjoyable and educational experience! You will be invited to view areas that are normally restricted to the public.
Highlights of this 75 minute tour may include:
- A trip down to the field at Angel Stadium
- A visit into the Angels Dugout
- Walk through the Visitors' Clubhouse
- A close up look at the Mike Scioscia interview room
- An exclusive look at the Gene Autry Suite, Broadcasting booth, the Press Conference room, as well as a Dugout Suite
Angel Stadium also offers private group tours for groups of 20 or more. Please call (714) 940-2230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding availability, accessibility options, and pricing. Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance.
- Tours generally last approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes
- This is a walking tour, so please dress accordingly, with comfortable shoes
- Tour Guides will meet you and your guests outside of the Home Plate Gate in between the red hats. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour.
- The maximum number for tours is 40 people. Early purchase is recommended
- If possible, please have 1 chaperone for every 5 children in the tour group
- Ballpark Tour routes may change without notice depending on availability and accessibility of areas in the stadium
- Please note that backpacks, large bags, and food and drink (except water) are prohibited
- Cameras, video cameras, and bottled water are permitted
- No tours will be held when the Angels are at home, on major holidays, or when there is a special event at the stadium
- The Angels' Team Store is open for groups to make purchases after their tour
- For information about Tour Wheelchair and Accessibility options, please call 714-940-2230
Tour Hotline: 714-940-2230
Address: 2000 Gene Autry Way, Anaheim, CA 92806