Angel Stadium is baseball's fourth-oldest active Major League Baseball stadium, behind Fenway Park, Wrigley Field, and Dodger Stadium. It has been the home of the Angels since their move from Los Angeles following the 1965 season. The stadium is often referred to by its unofficial nickname The Big A and has hosted the 1967, 1989, and 2010 Major League Baseball All-Star Games.
Join the Halos for this "behind the scenes" tour of our ballpark - Home of the 2002 World Champion Los Angeles Angels. The stadium tour is both an enjoyable and educational experience! You will be invited to view areas that are normally restricted to the public.
Highlights of this 75 minute tour may include:
- A trip down to the field at Angel Stadium
- A visit into the Angels Dugout
- Walk through the Visitors' Clubhouse
- A close up look at the Mike Scioscia interview room
- An exclusive look at the Gene Autry Suite, Broadcasting booth, the Press Conference room, as well as a Dugout Suite
The Angel Stadium Tour will be given at 10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., and 2:30 p.m. on select days when the Angels are on the road. Please click on the "Buy Now" buttons below to purchase tickets. Tour Guides will meet you and your guests just outside the Home Plate Gate in between the red hats. We ask that you please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour. Call 714-940-2230 for more information.
Perfect for Birthdays, Special Occasions, Field Trips, Summer Camps or Gifts. Private tours are for groups of 20 or more and are available by request only based on scheduling and stadium availability. Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance. If you would like to be added to a callback list please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, party size, a brief description of your group (i.e. 2nd grade class, high school baseball team, birthday party age ranges x-x, etc.) and any dates you have in mind we would be happy to call you back when our schedule is available.
Please call 714-940-2230 or email email@example.com for more information regarding Private/Group pricing, accessible tour options, dates, and availability.
Private Tour Pricing
- Tours generally last approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes
- This is a walking tour, so please dress appropriately, with comfortable shoes
- The maximum number for tours is 40 people. Early purchase is recommended
- If possible, please have 1 chaperone for every 5 children in the tour group
- Ballpark Tour routes may change without notice depending on availability and accessibility of areas in the stadium
- Please note that backpacks, large bags, and food and drink (except water) are prohibited
- Cameras, video cameras, and bottled water are permitted
- No tours will be held when the Angels are at home, on major holidays, or when there is a special event at the stadium
- The Angels' Team Store is open for groups to make purchases after their tour
- For information about Tour Wheelchair and Accessibility options, please call 714-940-2230
Tour Hotline: 714-940-2230
Address: 2000 Gene Autry Way, Anaheim, CA 92806