Angel Stadium Ballpark Tours
Experience a behind-the-scenes tour of Angel Stadium, home of the 2002 World Champion Los Angeles Angels! Visit exclusive areas and view the stadium from a whole new perspective.
Highlights of this 75-minute tour may include (routes may change depending on availability and accessibility of areas):
- A trip down to the field at Angel Stadium
- A visit into the Angels Dugout
- Walk through the Visitors' Clubhouse
- Access to the Clubhouse Press Conference Room
- An exclusive look at the Gene Autry Suite, Broadcast booth, and a Dugout Suite
Public Tours Availability: April – September
Public Tours Times: The Angel Stadium Tour will be given at 10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., and 2:30 p.m. on select days when the Angels are on the road. Please click on the "Buy Tickets" button below to purchase tickets. Tour Guides will meet you and your guests just outside the Home Plate Gate, underneath the hat closest to Gate 3 and the Angel Stadium Team Store. We ask that you please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of the tour. Call 714-940-2230 for more information.
Public Tour Prices
|Children under age 3||Free|
Public Tour Tickets
Experience an exclusive tour of Angel Stadium before the start of the game! This tour, which runs for approximately 60 minutes, may include visits to:
- Courtyard Statues
- World Series and MVP Trophy cases
- Photo Op behind the centerfield rocks
- Early entry into the stadium to watch Angels batting practice and/or warm-up exercises
The Pregame Tour check-in will start 3 hours prior to first pitch (ex. the Pregame Tour will start at 3:30pm for a 6:38pm Game Time). Pregame Tours will check in at the Gate 3 Media Entrance. A ticket to the game for that night is required to attend the tour; the Pregame Tour is not a ticket to the game. Game tickets and parking must be purchased in advance. Please check available tour dates and times by using the “Buy Tickets” links below.
Space is limited. Please purchase your tour tickets in advance to guarantee your spot.
This is a walking tour of the ballpark, which includes climbing stairs and ramps. All tours are wheelchair-accessible; please notify your tour guide of any concerns or questions prior to the start of the tour. All aspects of tours are subject to change and availability without notice.
Angels batting practice and/or warm-up exercises may be cancelled without notice. There will be no pre-game tours before day games.
Pregame Tour Prices
$50 per person
*Pricing subject to change based on demand
Pregame Tour Tickets
Angel Stadium offers private group tours for groups of 20 or more. For more information regarding availability, accessibility options, and pricing, please complete the questionnaire by clicking the button below.
Private Tours Availability: January - December
Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance.
Ballpark Tour Details
- The ballpark tours are walking tours, so please dress accordingly with comfortable shoes.
- The maximum number for Public Tours is 40 people. Early purchase is recommended.
- If possible, please have 1 chaperone for every 5 children in the tour group.
- Ballpark tour routes may change without notice, depending on availability and accessibility of areas in the stadium.
- Please note that backpacks, large bags, and food and drink (except water) are prohibited.
- Cameras, video cameras, and bottled water are permitted.
- No tours will be held on major holidays or when there is a special event at the stadium.
- The Angel Stadium Team Store is open for groups to visit following their tour.
- For information about Tour Wheelchair and Accessibility options, please call 714-940-2230.
Angel Stadium Map
*The yellow star near parking pole 3A indicates Angel Stadium Tour parking.
Inside Angel Stadium