The Cincinnati Reds have announced two post-game concerts at Great American Ball Park for the 2020 season:
• Country duo Brothers Osborne on Friday, July 24 following the Reds vs. Colorado Rockies (6:40 p.m.)
• Rock band O.A.R. on Saturday, August 1 following the Reds vs. Tampa Bay Rays (6:40 p.m.)
Tickets for the July 24 and August 1 games are available now at www.Reds.com/concerts.
All fans with tickets to the games can enjoy the post-game concerts.
Ticket upgrades are available that include Field Passes and a VIP meet and greet:
• A limited number of Field Passes give fans an up-close view of the concert from the field
• VIP packages include an upgraded Infield Box ticket, meet & greet with the band, signed concert poster Field Pass for the post-game concert
For more information on the concerts, tickets and upgrades visit www.Reds.com/concerts.
About Brothers Osborne
• Brothers Osborne is a country music duo consisting of brothers T.J. Osborne and John Osborne, both natives of Maryland.
• The singer/songwriter siblings currently reign as three-time CMA Vocal Duo of the Year in addition to being named ACM Vocal Duo of the Year the past two years.
• Overall, Brothers Osborne have collected four CMA and five ACM trophies including Video of the Year wins for their Top 10 GRAMMY-nominated Platinum single “It Ain’t My Fault.”
• Brothers Osborne’s debut album Pawn Shop was released in January 2016 and has been certified Gold by the RIAA. Pawn Shop features three GRAMMY-nominated tracks including “It Ain’t My Fault,” the Platinum Certified No. 1 smash hit “Stay A Little Longer,” as well as Top 25 hit “21 Summer.”
• Their sophomore album, Port Saint Joe, was recently nominated for Best Country Album at the 61st GRAMMY Awards and features the Top 40 singles “Shoot Me Straight” as well as “I Don’t Remember Me (Before You).”
• O.A.R. is an acronym for Of A Revolution and the band is known for crafting catchy tunes with influences from funk and reggae-rock, as well as for putting on intense and vibrant concert experiences featuring variations of their studio work.
• Their live music formula has sold more than 2 million concert tickets, including two sold-out crowds at New York City’s Madison Square Garden and Red Rocks Amphitheater in Colorado.
• Their numbers to date: In a career spanning more than 20 years, the band has sold 2 million albums that have produced hits like “Shattered,” “Peace,” “Love and Memories,” and “That Was A Crazy Game of Poker.”
• The band released their ninth studio album, The Mighty, earlier this year – including the heartfelt single and accompanying video, “Miss You All The Time