Monday, April 30, 2018 - Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 7:10 p.m. (Gates open at 5:40 p.m.; Senior Citizen Special)
• Reds Country Athletic Achievement Award: The Deer Park High School boys basketball team will be honored during pregame ceremonies and receive a Reds Country Athletic Achievement Award for winning the 2018 Ohio High School Division III state championship.
Tuesday, May 1, 2018 - Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 7:10 p.m. (Gates open at 5:40 p.m.; Senior Citizen Special)
• Police & Fire Appreciation Night: Many of tonight's pregame ceremonies will feature members of local police, fire, sheriff and EMT departments. The Reds Hall of Fame & Museum is offering half-price admission tonight to police/fire/sheriff/EMT members, with valid I.D.
Wednesday, May 2, 2018 - Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 7:10 p.m. (Gates open at 5:40 p.m.)
• Reds Country Athletic Achievement Award: The Moeller High School basketball team will be honored during pregame ceremonies and receive a Reds Country Athletic Achievement Award for winning the 2018 Ohio High School Division I state championship.
Friday, May 4, 2018 - Reds vs. Miami Marlins, 7:10 p.m. (Gates open at 5:40 p.m.; Fireworks Friday; Star Wars Ticket Package)
• Fireworks Friday: Rozzi's Famous Fireworks show with a STAR WARS TM soundtrack will begin approximately 10 minutes after the game ends, presented by PNC Bank.
• STAR WARS TM Characters: As part of STAR WARS TM Night, over 20 characters from the iconic film series will be greeting fans around the ballpark.
Saturday, May 5, 2018 - Reds vs. Miami Marlins, 7:10 p.m. (Gates open at 5:40 p.m.; Super Saturday)
• Eugenio Suárez Bobblehead: As part of Super Saturdays, free Eugenio Suárez bobblehead to the first 20,000 fans, presented by John Morrell.
• Los Rojos jerseys: In honor of Cinco de Mayo, the Reds will wear the alternate "Los Rojos" jerseys.
• First Pitch: Cincinnati native and Bengals linebacker Preston Brown will throw out a ceremonial pitch. Preston signed with the Bengals in March and is an alumnus of Northwest High School.
Sunday, May 6, 2018 - Reds vs. Miami Marlins, 4:10 p.m. (Gates open at 2:40 p.m.; Family Sunday)
• Joey Votto Fathead Wall Decal: As part of family day at the ballpark, free Joey Votto Fathead® Wall Decal to kids 14 and younger, presented by Ace Hardware.
• Family Sunday Activities: As part of Family Sundays presented by Klosterman Bakery, kids can enjoy circus performers and a face painter, a live mascot race, a "Third and Learn" program in the Kroger Fan Zone during the third inning and more.
• FOX Sports Ohio recognition ceremony: During pregame ceremonies, the Reds will honor FOX Sports Ohio and SportsTime Ohio for winning the Regional Sports Networks (RSN) of the Year at the Cynopsis Sports Media Awards event held on April 12 at the New York Athletic Club in New York City.
• Brunch with Browning in The Handlebar: Fans can dine and watch the game in The Handlebar for just a $55 upgrade, which includes a buffet meal. Plus, meet "Mr. Perfect" Tom Browning from 2:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Monday, May 7, 2018 - Reds vs. New York Mets, 7:10 p.m. (Gates open at 5:40 p.m.; Flying Pig Ticket Package)
• Welcome Back Frazier: During pregame ceremonies, the Reds will salute former third baseman Todd Frazier, who is returning to Great American Ball Park for the first time since 2015.
• Flying Pig Night: Pregame ceremonies will honor winners and participants of the 20th annual Flying Pig Marathon.
• Honorary Captains: Miss Ohio USA Deneen Penn and Miss Teen Ohio USA Sofia Durina will serve as Honorary Captains of the game.
Tuesday, May 8, 2018 - Reds vs. New York Mets, 7:10 p.m. (Gates open at 5:40 p.m.; Bark in the Park)
• Bark in the Park: Tonight is the first of four Bark in the Park games this season, presented by Rachael Ray Nutrish and Kroger. Dogs and their owners will be in a special seating area while the Kroger Fan Zone will turn into the "Dog Zone" with product samples and activities for both dogs and owners. A pregame parade with all the dogs and owners begins at 6:25 p.m. A limited number of dog tickets are still available at reds.com/DogDay. Dog packages must be purchased in advance of game day.
Wednesday, May 9, 2018 - Reds vs. New York Mets, 12:35 p.m. (Gates open at 11:05 a.m.; Business Day Special & Senior Citizen Special)
Ticket Offers For This Homestand:
• Senior Citizen Specials, April 30, May 1 & 9: For select games this season, fans 50 and older may purchase select non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only, presented by St. Elizabeth Healthcare Orthopaedics. Each ticket includes free same-day admission to the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum. Some restrictions apply. Available only at reds.com/Seniors.
• STAR WARS TM Ticket Package presented by PNC Bank, May 4: May the Force be with you as we celebrate STAR WARS Night. This ticket package includes a limited-edition Chewbacca bobblehead plus your ticket to the May 4 game. Fans must purchase a game ticket through this offer to receive the bobblehead. Packages start at $25. reds.com/StarWars.
• Flying Pig Ticket Package, May 7: The Reds salute the 20th anniversary of the Flying Pig Marathon with this special package that includes an exclusive Flying Pig bobblehead plus your ticket to the May 7 game. Fans must purchase a game ticket through this offer to receive the bobblehead. Packages start at $20: reds.com/Pig.
• Business Day Special, May 9: For $20, fans can purchase a View Level ticket and receive $10 in concession credits, presented by the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber. Drop your business card in the container at a Fan Accommodation Station to be eligible to win tickets to the next Business Day game. Available at reds.com/SkipWork.
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum presented by Dinsmore
• Collectible Bobblehead for May - Ernie Lombardi: The 2018 Reds Hall of Fame Collectible Bobblehead Series continues in May with Ernie Lombardi, Hall of Fame class of 1958. The bobbleheads are free with regular-price admission to the Reds Hall of Fame (or Great American Ball Park tour) beginning May 4 and will be available Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays throughout the month of May, while supplies last.
P&G MLB Cincinnati Reds Youth Academy
• Reds Coaches Clinic, May 6: Youth baseball and softball coaches can sign up for a free clinic at the Reds Youth Academy on Sunday, May 6 from 10 a.m. to Noon. Members of the Reds major league coaching staff will lead participants with top-level, hands-on instruction in all aspects of coaching and leadership. RSVP at 513-765-5000 or email@example.com.
Reds Events in the Community
• 9th annual PNC/Reds E-Waste Recycling Drive presented by Cohen, May 3-5: Fans are encouraged to visit three convenient locations with electronic waste items for recycling:
- Thursday, May 3, 7 a.m.-3 p.m.: PNC Bank/Kroger - Northgate Square: 9650 Colerain Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45251
- Friday, May 4, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.: PNC Bank - Deerfield Township: 5283 Bowen Drive, Mason, OH 45040
- Saturday, May 5, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.: PNC Bank/Kroger - Hyde Park Plaza: 3740 Paxton Road, Cincinnati, OH 45209
Accepted e-waste items include personal computers, cell phones, cords, monitors, televisions, small home appliances and most other electronics. The full list of acceptable electronics is listed at cohenusa.com/reds. The first 500 cars at each event will receive two free tickets to a select 2018 regular season Reds game.