KANSAS CITY, MO (May 8, 2019) – The Kansas City Royals will host the Philadelphia Phillies (May 10-12) and Texas Rangers (May 14-16). Fans can pick up giveaway items, including Adalberto Mondesi bobblehead (May 11), CrownVision photo frame (May 12) and a t-shirt (May 14). Theme Tickets are still available,
KANSAS CITY, MO (May 8, 2019) – The Kansas City Royals will host the Philadelphia Phillies (May 10-12) and Texas Rangers (May 14-16). Fans can pick up giveaway items, including Adalberto Mondesi bobblehead (May 11), CrownVision photo frame (May 12) and a t-shirt (May 14). Theme Tickets are still available, including Class of 2019 Night (May 10) and Bark at the Park (May 15). Please note the May 16 game is at 12:15 p.m. See below for more details.
Friday, May 10 – Philadelphia Phillies vs. Royals, 7:15 p.m.
- Class of 2019 Night – The Royals will congratulate local high school and college graduates of 2019 by hosting this Theme Ticket event. Fans who purchase the Theme Ticket will get a limited-edition Royals baseball tee with “Class of 19” on the back (photo attached).
- Buck Night – Fans can get $1 hot dogs and peanuts, as well as $3 Pepsi products, courtesy of Heinz and Price Chopper.
- Tourism Night - The Kansas City Royals are teaming up with the Greater Kansas City Attractions Association to provide an exclusive offer for all fans in attendance. More than 25 local attractions will be featured at tables throughout the Outfield Experience during pregame. Each booth will highlight and engage fans on what that attraction has to offer. The first 10,000 fans through the gate will receive a KC Attractions Coupon Sheet with offers from attractions, parks, theaters and sites from all over town.
- Summer Fireworks – The spectacular fireworks show returns, presented by Popsicle and Price Chopper, after the game.
Saturday, May 11 – Philadelphia Phillies vs. Royals, 6:15 p.m.
- Adalberto Mondesi Bobblehead – The first 15,000 fans will get the first-ever Adalberto Mondesi bobblehead (photo attached), courtesy of Minit Mart.
- Fan Express Bus Trip - The Fan Express will make its first trip of the 2019 season when it brings fans from Topeka, Kan. to The K to watch the Royals host the Phillies.
- 610 Saturday – The Royals have again teamed up with Entercom and 610 Sports Radio for 610 Saturdays featuring live pregame broadcasts with 610 Sports Royals Insider Cody Tapp and special guests from the studio at Gate A in Left Field. Fans can enjoy the 610 Saturday Food Special – Pit Bratwurst – for just $6.10 in Rivals Sports Bar from the time gates open until the first pitch. Follow 610 Sports Radio on Facebook for the coupon code to purchase special 610 discounted View Level tickets. For more information, visit www.royals.com/610Saturday.
Sunday, May 12 – Philadelphia Phillies vs. Royals, 1:15 p.m.
- CrownVision Photo Frame – The first 10,000 fans will receive a special CrownVision Photo Frame (photo attached), courtesy of Dove.
- Family FunDay Sunday – Sunday home games feature free pregame entertainment for kids, with this Sunday featuring face painters and air brush tattoo artists in the Outfield Experience. All Day Play passes for unlimited activities in the Outfield Experience can be purchased for $10. Fans also can get pregame autographs from select players by the Royals dugout from 11:45 a.m. to 12:05 p.m. Starting at 12:15 p.m., fans can also get autographs from Royals alumni in the Royals Hall of Fame. Following the game, kids 14 and under run the bases for free. For more information, visit www.royals.com/sunday.
Monday, May 13 – Off Day
Tuesday, May 14 – Texas Rangers vs. Royals, 7:15 p.m.
- T-Shirt Tuesday – The Royals will give out the first t-shirt of the season when the first 10,000 fans can pick up a royal blue shirt featuring the 2019 slogan, “Always Royal” (photo attached).
- Nurse Appreciation Night – Area nurses can purchase discounted tickets as part of Nurse Appreciation Night at the ballpark, presented by Teva. www.royals.com/nurseappreciation.
- Law Enforcement Night – The Royals will pay tribute to local law enforcement officers with a special Theme Ticket which includes a donation to the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund. Fans who purchase this Theme Ticket will also receive a limited-edition collectors coin (photo attached).
- Miller Lite Happy Hour – On Tuesday nights and other select games, fans can buy $3 Miller Lites from the time gates open until first pitch at the Miller Lite Fountain Bar and Blue Moon Tap Room (if not reserved by a group).
Wednesday, May 15 – Texas Rangers vs. Royals, 7:15 p.m.
- Bark at the Park – The Royals host the second Bark at the Park event of the season. Fans who purchase Theme Tickets will receive a human and canine game ticket (located in lower level left field corner) and a Royals dog leash (photo attached). A $5 donation from the Theme Ticket purchase will benefit Wayside Waifs through Royals Charities. Prior to the game, fans can visit a number of vendors and activities set up in the left field concourse inside Gate A beginning at 5:30 p.m. For more information, visit www.royals.com/themetickets.
- Boulevard Happy Hour – On Wednesdays, select Boulevard beers are just $4 at Craft & Draft and the Boulevard Radler Station in the Outfield Experience from the time gates open until first pitch.
- Student Night presented by INK – Students can purchase View Reserved or Outfield Plaza (sections 250-252) tickets for just $8 on Wednesday home games! The $8 tickets are also available for purchase at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office with a valid high school or college ID or youth 14 years of age and under with an adult. Students can also enjoy food and beverage specials before and during the game: half-priced appetizers at Craft & Draft and Rivals Sports Bar and select $4 Boulevard beers at the Radler Stand and Craft & Draft before the game and $4 hot dogs and $4 sodas at select concession stands during the game.
Thursday, May 16 – Texas Rangers vs. Royals, 12:15 p.m.