LOS ANGELES – The National League West champion Los Angeles Dodgers return home Tuesday for their final regular season homestand against the Tampa Bay Rays (Sept. 17-18) and Colorado Rockies (Sept. 20-22).
The team will have activations and promotions throughout the homestand to mark Hispanic Heritage Month presented by UCLA Health highlighted by La Gran Fiesta Viva Los Dodgers presented by Budweiser, Spectrum and Coca-Cola on Saturday, Sept. 21 starting at 2:00 p.m. at the 76 Station. Hispanic Heritage Month will also be celebrated during Alex Verdugo Bobblehead Night presented by Security Benefit Tuesday and Dia De Los Dodgers Friday, which will include Mexican actor, singer and television personality Jaime Camil singing the anthem and be capped off by Hispanic Heritage Month-themed Friday Night Fireworks presented by Denny’s.
The Dodgers will also honor owner Billie Jean King with her first Dodger Stadium Bobblehead presented by Budweiser on Saturday, and host their annual Fan Appreciation Day Sunday in the club’s home finale with great giveaways throughout the game and the opportunity for kids to run the bases postgame. The team is expected to eclipse 3.9 million in attendance during the final homestand, which will establish a new single-season franchise record.
A full list of promotions and special events for the upcoming homestand is below:
Tuesday, Sept. 17, 7:10 p.m. vs. Rays
- Promotion: Alex Verdugo bobblehead giveaway presented by Security Benefit (first 40,000 ticketed fans in attendance while supplies last at guest’s point of entry).
Wednesday, Sept. 18, 5:10 p.m. vs. Rays
- Special 5:10 p.m. start time.
- Pregame Presentation: Kenley Jansen, Dodgers’ 2019 Roberto Clemente Award nominee.
- Pregame Recognition: Joe Torre Safe at Home Foundation.
Friday, Sept. 20, 7:10 p.m. vs. Rockies
- Friday Night Fireworks presented by Denny’s themed to a Hispanic Heritage Month mix.
- Pregame Recognition: Dodger employees with 25 or more years of service to the club.
- Special Event: Dia De Los Dodgers. Ticket pack, which includes a special edition bobblehead, available at Dodgers.com/DiaDeLosDodgers.
- Anthem: Jaime Camil.
- Special Event: Cal State Dominguez Hills Night. Ticket pack, which includes a Dodgers/CSUDH cap, available at Dodgers.com/CSUDH.
Saturday, Sept. 21, 6:10 p.m. vs. Rockies
- Pregame Event: La Gran Fiesta Viva Los Dodgers presented by Budweiser, Spectrum and Coca-Cola. Family-friendly event, which includes live entertainment, games and autographs, starts at 2:00 p.m. at the 76 Station. More information: Dodgers.com/Viva.
- Promotion: Billie Jean King bobblehead giveaway presented by Budweiser (first 40,000 ticketed fans in attendance while supplies last at guest’s point of entry).
- Pregame Recognition: Dodgers’ Branch Rickey Minor League Pitcher and Player of the Year.
- Pregame Presentation: Roy Campanella Award.
Sunday, Sept. 22, 1:10 p.m. vs. Rockies
- Promotion: Fan Appreciation Day. Prizes to be announced throughout the game.
- Postgame Kids Run the Bases.
Tickets can be purchased by visiting www.dodgers.com/tickets or by calling (866) DODGERS, and information on the special events calendar can be found online at dodgers.com/groups. Information on parking and public transportation options to Dodger Stadium, including the Dodger Stadium Express, can be found online at www.dodgers.com under the Dodger Stadium tab at the top of the page.