KANSAS CITY, MO (August 12, 2019) – The Kansas City Royals will host the St. Louis Cardinals (August 13-14) and New York Mets (August 16-18). Fans can get great Theme Tickets, including Beatles Night (August 16), KU Night (August 17) and Strike Out Slavery with postgame concert (August 17). Please
KANSAS CITY, MO (August 12, 2019) – The Kansas City Royals will host the St. Louis Cardinals (August 13-14) and New York Mets (August 16-18). Fans can get great Theme Tickets, including Beatles Night (August 16), KU Night (August 17) and Strike Out Slavery with postgame concert (August 17). Please see below for more details.
Tuesday, August 13 – St. Louis Cardinals vs. Royals, 7:15 p.m.
Wednesday, August 14 – St. Louis Cardinals vs. Royals, 7:15 p.m.
- Boulevard Happy Hour – On Wednesdays, select Boulevard beers are just $4 at Craft & Draft and the Boulevard Radler Station in the Outfield Experience from the time gates open until first pitch.
- Student Night presented by INK – Students can purchase View Reserved or Outfield Plaza (sections 250-252) tickets for just $8 on Wednesday home games! The $8 tickets are also available for purchase at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office with a valid high school or college ID or youth 14 years of age and younger with an adult. Students can also enjoy food and beverage specials before and during the game: Half-priced appetizers at Craft & Draft and Rivals Sports Bar and select $4 Boulevard beers at the Radler Stand and Craft & Draft before the game and $4 hot dogs and $4 sodas at select concession stands during the game.
Thursday, August 15 – Off Day
Friday, August 16 – New York Mets vs. Royals, 7:15 p.m.
- Beatles Night – The Royals will celebrate the 55th anniversary of the Beatles playing at Municipal Stadium in Kansas City. Fans who purchase a Theme Ticket will receive a special-edition Beatles mug when they enter at Gate A.
- Buck Night – Fans can get $1 hot dogs and peanuts, as well as $3 Pepsi products, courtesy of Heinz and Price Chopper.
- Summer Fireworks – The spectacular fireworks show, presented by Popsicle and Price Chopper, will feature Beatles music after the game.
Saturday, August 17 – New York Mets vs. Royals, 6:15 p.m.
- Vintage Bobblehead – The first 15,000 fans will get a Vintage Bobblehead (photo attached), courtesy of AAA Insurance.
- KU Night – Supporters of The University of Kansas will join fellow Jayhawk fans for an evening of big-league action presented by FOX Sports Kansas City. Fans who purchased Theme Tickets for this event will receive a limited-edition red and blue KC Royals bucket hat featuring the Jayhawk logo (photo attached). Gates open at 5:30 p.m., and cap redemption at Gate A will continue until the end of the 2nd inning. To reserve a group of 20 or more tickets, call (816) 504-4475.
- 610 Saturday – The Royals have again teamed up with Entercom and 610 Sports Radio for 610 Saturdays featuring live pregame broadcasts with 610 Sports Royals Insider Cody Tapp and special guests from the studio at Gate A in Left Field. Fans can enjoy the 610 Saturday Food Special – Pit Bratwurst – for just $6.10 in Rivals Sports Bar from the time gates open until the first pitch. Follow 610 Sports Radio on Facebook for the coupon code to purchase special 610 discounted View Level tickets. For more information, visit www.royals.com/610Saturday.
- Strike Out Slavery with Postgame Concert – For the first time, the Royals are partnering with Strike Out Slavery, which was created to spread awareness about modern-day slavery and help an international network of nonprofit organizations rally against it. The event will feature a pregame awareness festival where fans can engage with local and national organizations and participate in activities and giveaways. All fans in attendance are invited to stay for a postgame concert featuring GRAMMY® Award-winning singer, songwriter and rapper, Ms. Lauryn Hill.
Sunday, August 18 – New York Mets vs. Royals, 1:15 p.m.
- Cruise to The K Classic Car Show – The Royals will host the tenth-annual Cruise to The K Classic Car Show and Exhibit. Cars will be on display in Lot A throughout the day. Cruise to The K participants who purchased the ticket package will receive entrance into the contest, two tickets to the game, a parking pass, commemorative t-shirt and dash plaque for just $39 in the View Level or $69 in the Field Plaza. Fans who purchased a car show ticket package will also receive one voucher for Buy One, Get One Free admission to the Kansas City Auto Museum. Vouchers can be picked up the day of the event. For more information, contact Jesse Blackstock at (816) 504-4168 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family FunDay Sunday – Sunday home games feature free pregame entertainment for kids, with this Sunday featuring face painters and a magician in the Outfield Experience. All Day Play passes for unlimited activities in the Outfield Experience can be purchased for $10. Fans also can get pregame autographs from select players by the Royals dugout from 11:45 a.m. to 12:05 p.m. Starting at 12:15 p.m., fans can also get autographs from Royals alumni in the Royals Hall of Fame. Following the game, kids 14 and under run the bases for free. For more information, visit www.royals.com/sunday.