The Cincinnati Reds and Bally Sports Ohio are teaming up to “Pack the Park” during the final homestand of the regular season with a special ticket offer.
For a limited time, fans can purchase tickets for as low as $5 to Reds home games September 17-26 against the Los Angeles Dodgers, Pittsburgh Pirates and Washington Nationals.
“Pack the Park” tickets are available exclusively at www.reds.com/Bally.
Offer is valid until Friday, Sept. 17 at 12 p.m. ET, subject to availability.
"Pack the Park” games:
• Friday, Sept. 17 – Reds vs. Dodgers, 7:10 p.m.
- Fireworks Friday, presented by Adams Recovery Center
• Saturday, Sept. 18 – Reds vs. Dodgers, 2:10 p.m.
- Reds Can Cooler to the first 15,000 fans, presented by Coca-Cola
- German Community Day
• Sunday, Sept. 19 – Reds vs. Dodgers, 1:10 p.m.
- Eugenio Suárez Kids Fathead__®__, presented by Great Clips
• Monday, Sept. 20 – Reds vs. Pirates, 6:40 p.m.
• Tuesday, Sept. 21 – Reds vs. Pirates, 6:40 p.m.
• Wednesday, Sept. 22 – Reds vs. Pirates, 12:35 p.m.
• Thursday, Sept. 23 – Reds vs. Nationals, 6:40 p.m.
• Friday, Sept. 24 – Reds vs. Nationals, 7:10 p.m.
- Fireworks Friday, presented by La Herencia and Kroger
- Fiesta Rojos (Hispanic Community Night) presented by Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Toyota Dealers
- Roberto Clemente Baseball Card to the first 15,000 fans to honor MLB’s Roberto Clemente Day
• Saturday, Sept. 25 – Reds vs. Nationals, 7:10 p.m.
- Team Photo to the first 15,000 fans, presented by Morris Furniture
• Sunday, Sept. 26 – Reds vs. Nationals, 1:10 p.m.
Joey Votto Kids Fathead®, presented by Chick-fil-A
Schedule and promotions subject to change.