DETROIT – The Tigers return to Detroit for five games at Comerica Park, starting with the Toronto Blue Jays (July 19-21), followed by interleague play against the Philadelphia Phillies (July 23-24).
LINEUP OF VALUE DEALS:
Home Run Happy Hour – Discounted Menu Items are available for fans the first hour gates are open. The Home Run Happy Hour is available exclusively on the Pepsi Porch including in the Miller Lite Pitcher’s Pub. Fans can enjoy great savings with $3 Pepsi and Aquafina products, $5 nacho, hotdog and burger baskets, MillerCoors products and specialty cocktails.
Adult and Kids Value Meal Deals - available EVERY HOME GAME for $6.25 (hot dog, drink and chips).
Great seats to see Tigers baseball. For single game ticket information call 866-66-TIGER, and for season, group, picnic and suite ticket options call 313-471-BALL (2255). For ticket information visit tigers.com/tickets.
Parking options starting at $7.00 - The Tigers offer an easy way to pre-book a parking spot before driving to the game. View the parking options near Comerica Park and reserve your space today at tigers.com/parking.
WEEKEND LINEUP OF GAMES:
Friday, July 19 vs. Toronto Blue Jays – First pitch 7:10 p.m. / Gates open 5:30 p.m.
- Pink out the Park presented by Kroger – Go to Bat Against Breast Cancer special lower level $15 tickets available, with a portion of every ticket sold to be donated to the Karmanos Cancer Institute to support breast cancer research. The sale runs through Thursday, July 18 at 11:59 p.m. To get involved and purchase tickets to Friday’s 7:10 p.m. game, fans can visit tigers.com/pink.
- The first 10,000 fans will receive a Pink out the Park Visor, courtesy of Kroger.
- Northwood University Ticket Package - Each package includes a game ticket, a Detroit Tigers/Northwood University hat and a donation to the Northwood University Alumni Association Legacy Scholarship. For more information, visit tigers.com/nu.
- Stick around after the game for the spectacular Friday Night Fireworks show, presented by Pepsi.
- Pepsi Pop Up to the Plate will take place on the field between the end of the game and the start of fireworks. This event is weather permitting.
- The National Anthem will be performed by Stephanie Samuel-Lucas, a six-time breast cancer survivor.
Saturday, July 20 vs. Toronto Blue Jays – First pitch 6:10 p.m. / Gates open 4:30 p.m.
- The first 10,000 fans will receive a Fan Vote Floppy Hat, presented by National Coney Island.
- Central Michigan University Ticket Package – Each package includes a game ticket and a Detroit Tigers/CMU baseball cap and a donation to the CMU Gold Scholarship Fund. For more information, visit tigers.com/cmu.
Sunday, July 21 vs. Toronto Blue Jays – First pitch 1:10 p.m. / Gates open 11:30 a.m.
- All kids 14-and-under in attendance will receive a free Kids Back to School Food Container, presented by Kroger.
- Sunday Kids Days - As part of Chevy Youth Baseball Sunday Kids Day, all kids 14-and-under will have the opportunity to enjoy free face painting, free rides on the Tiger carousel and Ferris wheel, and the opportunity to celebrate with the Tigers Party Patrol at the Comerica Bank Big Cat Court. Kids will also have the chance to run the bases following the game, courtesy of Aquafina, weather permitting.
- French Heritage Ticket Package - Each package includes a game ticket, a Detroit Tigers/French Heritage t-shirt, and a donation to the Centre Culturel Jolliet. For more information, visit tigers.com/French.
- Scout Day Ticket Package - Each package includes a game ticket, a Detroit Tigers/Scout Patch, and a donation to the Boy Scouts of America, Great Lakes Field Service Council. For more information, visit tigers.com/scout.
Tuesday, July 23 vs. Phladelphia Phillies – First pitch 7:10 p.m. / Gates open 5:30 p.m.
- Ugly Christmas Ticket Package – Each package includes a game ticket, Detroit Tigers Ugly Christmas socks and a donation to the Jay's Juniors program. For more information, visit tigers.com/Christmas.
Wednesday, July 24 vs. Phladelphia Phillies – First pitch 1:10 p.m. / Gates open 11:30 a.m.