It has been one of the most exciting offseasons in Toronto Blue Jays history and we cannot wait to see new and familiar faces take the field for the first time in 2021. The updated Grapefruit League schedule, released today by Major League Baseball, will see the Blue Jays play 28 Spring Training games, starting on Sunday, Feb. 28 against the New York Yankees at Steinbrenner Field.
The Blue Jays Spring Training Home Opener at TD Ballpark is set for Monday, March 1 at 1:07 p.m. EST vs. the Pittsburgh Pirates. Fans are encouraged to follow @BlueJays on social media later this month and throughout Spring Training, for broadcast information.
The team will welcome fans back to TD Ballpark for Grapefruit League home games, at 15% capacity with increased health and safety protocols. Past Spring Training Season Ticket Members will have first access to tickets on Monday, Feb. 22, ahead of the public onsale at 10 a.m. EST on Wednesday, Feb. 24 at bluejays.com/SpringTraining.
Ticket purchasers will receive a guide with additional TD Ballpark health and safety protocols before each game; these include, but are not limited to:
- Tickets sold in pods of two or four seats, spaced a minimum of six feet apart
- Face coverings required for entry; fans aged two and older are required to wear them in the ballpark, except when eating or drinking in their seats
- Mobile ticketing required for entry to limit touchpoints
- Symptom screening prior to entry
- Concession stands will feature social distance markers and prepackaged food and utensils
- Hand sanitizing stations available throughout the stadium
- No player autographs
No fan or media attendance at player workouts at TD Ballpark or the Player Development Complex; parking lot access will be restricted during player workouts at both locations