Twins unveil Initial 2023 promo and special events schedule
Club announces 39 giveaways and/or special events, along with six daily ticket specials; Single-game tickets for all 81 regular season home games on sale January 19 at noon CT
MINNEAPOLIS-ST. PAUL, MN – With single-game tickets for the club’s 81-game regular season home slate at Target Field – including a pair of special four-day offers – going on sale at noon CT this Thursday, January 19, the Minnesota Twins today unveiled their initial 2023 lineup of 39 promotional giveaways and special events, along with six daily ticket specials and four in-ballpark activations available all season long. (Further promotional items may be added; additionally, please note that the Twins’ annual Theme Night schedule will be announced at a later date.)
2023 Regular Season Single-Game Tickets On Sale Thursday, January 19
Single-game tickets for all 81 of the Twins’ 2023 regular season home games will be available beginning at noon CT on Thursday, January 19 and can be purchased online at twins.com, via phone at 612-33-TWINS or 800-33-TWINS, or in person at the Target Field Box Office. In honor of Carlos Correa’s return to Minnesota, all fees will be waived for any regular season game ticket purchase made before 11:59 p.m. CT on Sunday, January 22, while $4 Ballpark Access tickets can be purchased for regular season home games (excluding the April 6 Home Opener) during that same four-day time frame (while supplies last).
2023 Initial Special Events and Promotions Schedule Highlights (as of January 17)
The introduction of new giveaway items, apparel featuring the Twins’ new marks and jerseys, the return of Bat Day, and several fan favorites highlight the club’s initially-announced lineup of special events and promotions for the 2023 season. The full schedule can be found online at twins.com/promotions.
- Opening Weekend Hats: Celebrating the return – and new on-field look – of Twins Baseball, the first 20,000 fans in attendance for the April 6 Home Opener vs. Houston and the April 8 game vs. the Astros will receive a “TC” hat, courtesy of Your Local Northland Ford Dealers. In celebration of Kids Opening Day on April 9, the first 5,000 fans 12-and-under will receive the Twins’ new “M and North Star” hat.
- Luis Arraez Bat Day: Bat Day returns! The first 5,000 fans in attendance on April 23 vs. Washington will receive a 28-inch wood bat commemorating 2022 American League batting champion Luis Arraez.
- C4 and the Joe Ryan Experience, Bobblehead-Style: A pair of Twins stars will be featured for their first-ever Minnesota bobbleheads, as Joe Ryan’s first career statuette will be handed out to the first 10,000 fans on June 3 vs. Cleveland, courtesy of Delta Air Lines, while the first 10,000 fans on July 7 vs. Baltimore will receive a Carlos Correa collectible.
- New Apparel: In addition to the Opening Weekend hats, the Twins will introduce a pair of new apparel items in 2023: A Byron Buxton replica jersey (April 22 vs. Washington; first 10,000 fans) and a “Los Twins” jersey (September 9 vs. New York-NL; first 10,000 fans).
- Apparel Favorites: Returning favorites include the second installment of the Twins’ popular “T-shirt Tuesday” monthly series featuring the unique works of Twin Cities-based artists (April 25, May 23, June 13, July 4, August 29 and September 26; all first 5,000 fans); a Twins Bomber Cap presented by Pepsi (April 30 vs. Kansas City; first 5,000 fans); a Twins Trucker Hat presented by Sheboygan Sausage Company (May 27 vs. Toronto; first 10,000 fans); and a Twins Bucket Hat courtesy of Lee County (June 17 vs. Detroit; first 5,000 fans).
- For the Kids: Along with the Kids Opening Day hat, younger Twins fans are sure to enjoy a trio of new offerings – a Twins-branded Arm Sleeve (June 4 vs. Cleveland; first 5,000 kids 12-and-under), a “Sunday Funday” sleeveless T-shirt (July 9 vs. Baltimore; first 5,000 kids 12-and-under) and a Twins-themed Lunch Box (August 6 vs. Arizona; first 5,000 kids 12-and-under) – along with returning favorites such as the Back to School Backpack presented by Target (July 22 and 23 vs. Chicago-AL; first 5,000 kids 12-and-under); a Toy Tractor presented by Case IH (August 20 vs. Pittsburgh; first 5,000 kids 12-and-under); and a T.C. Build-A-Bear presented by U.S. Bank (August 27 vs. Texas; first 5,000 kids 12-and-under).
- Twins Hall of Fame Weekend: Mark your calendars for Twins Hall of Fame Weekend, August 4-6 vs. Arizona. A Twins Hall of Fame collectible pin will be the giveaway for the first 5,000 fans at Target Field on August 5. The Class of 2023 will be announced later this month.
- Drone Night: August 18 will mark the Twins’ first-ever Drone Night, as fans will be invited to sit on the outfield grass after the game and watch as more than 200 drones flying in formation light up the night sky in a dazzling display.
- Celebrations: The Twins are again recognizing several groups and communities, including Pride Night presented by Target (June 16 vs. Detroit; those who purchase this Theme Night package; available at a later date, will receive a Pride-themed Twins jersey); Native American Heritage Night presented by the Prairie Island Indian Community and Treasure Island Resort & Casino (July 25 vs. Seattle; first 5,000 fans will receive a Native American-inspired Twins hat); Armed Forces Appreciation Day presented by Thomson Reuters (September 10 vs. New York-NL) and Hispanic Heritage Night (September 27 vs. Oakland). Additionally, the club will join all Major League Baseball in honoring Lou Gehrig Day (June 2 vs. Cleveland) and the September 11 Remembrance (September 11 vs. Tampa Bay).
- Fan Appreciation Weekend and Kids Appreciation Day: The Twins will host the Los Angeles Angels from September 22-24 in the final 2023 regular season home weekend series. The first 20,000 fans in attendance for both Fan Appreciation Weekend games (September 22 and 23) will receive a Twins Beanie; on Kids Appreciation Day presented by Target (September 24), the first 5,000 children 12-and-under will receive a specially-designed Twins Kids Beanie.
2023 Ticket Specials and In-Ballpark Activations
The Twins are also proud to offer six daily ticket specials, along with four in-ballpark activations, available throughout the 2023 season:
- Meal Deal presented by U.S. Bank (Monday-Thursday): Get everything you need for a day at the ballpark – hot dog, pop and chips, plus a Home Run Porch View or Field Box ticket – for every Monday through Thursday game.
- Student Discount (Monday-Thursday): The Twins’ popular student discount – $5 for any student – is available for every Monday through Thursday game (excluding the Home Opener on Thursday, April 6). Tickets are available via mobile delivery; plus, students can download a free Metro Transit ride pass.
- Dollar-A-Dog Day (Tuesdays): Every Tuesday, hot dogs are just $1 at the Hennepin Grille and Taste of Twins Territory concession stands.
- “All You Can Eat” presented by Bally Sports North (Fridays): Every Friday, fans can enjoy unlimited access to ballpark favorites, courtesy of Bally Sports North, with a designated “All You Can Eat” Grandstand ticket (Sections 237-240).
- Friday Night Fireworks presented by Securian Financial: Fans are treated to postgame fireworks, courtesy of Securian Financial, every Friday night game from June through August (except Friday, July 7, as the show that week takes place on Monday, July 3; and Friday, August 18, when Target Field hosts its first-ever Drone Night).
- Treasure Island Resort & Casino Senior Days (Weekday Day Games): Thanks to Treasure Island Resort & Casino, fans 55-and-better receive a $5 discount on Field Box, Treasure Island Cove and Left Field Bleacher tickets for all weekday day games (excluding the Home Opener on Thursday, April 6).
- Kids Day presented by Gillette Children’s and Target (Sundays): Every Sunday of the season, kids’ meals are half price – just $4! Postgame, kids are welcome to live out some big-league dreams by running the bases. Families can also enjoy all the fun of the Target Bullseye Fan Zone inside Gate 34 on Sundays beginning May 28!
- CUB Family Section with media partner Bally Sports North (Every game): Tickets in the alcohol-free family section include a FREE hot dog and Pepsi, courtesy of CUB and media partner Bally Sports North.
- Military Discount presented by Evolv Technology and Bally Sports North (Every game): Active military members or veterans with a valid ID, plus up to three guests, receive half-price Diamond Box High or Home Plate View tickets every Monday through Thursday game (excluding the Home Opener on Thursday, April 6).
- Split the Pot Raffle (Every game): Every home game, the Split the Pot raffle benefits the Minnesota Twins Community Fund. One lucky winner will leave with a share of the proceeds from that day’s raffle!