Welcome to the nation's newest College Lacrosse Spring Training experience!
Spirited competition takes place at the Jackie Robinson Training Complex on our 100 yd. x 130 yd. multi-sport field. The Jackie Robinson Training Complex offers your lacrosse team the opportunity to train, live and play together in a unique environment where athletes can develop their skills to the highest level.
WATCH OUR VIDEO TO SEE FIRSTHAND WHAT YOUR TEAM WILL EXPERIENCE
The Jackie Robinson Training Complex College Lacrosse Spring Training provides an all-encompassing experience for teams that includes our state-of-the-art facilities, on-site accommodations, dining and recreation. Our facility saves your lacrosse team valuable time and expense, allowing more time for both on-field and off-field team activities to build that championship camaraderie!
Our highly dedicated and personalized staff has over 100 years of combined experience attending to the needs of professional sports teams and can offer your college lacrosse team a truly unique and memorable spring training experience.
From the moment your team arrives until it is time to leave, you will be immersed in a world that was created for one purpose - to build a championship team!
- Practice and game schedule based on coach's request
- Lodging in our on-site villas or at one of our partner hotels
- Meals daily in our on-site dining room with meals prepared by the same chef that served the Dodgers
- Water at fields for all practices and games
- Access to our professional quality fitness center
- Use of all recreational areas
Fields, sleeping rooms, dining and recreation all within a short walking distance… saving your group time, energy and expense.
- All NCAA Division I, II & III, NAIA and Junior Colleges are welcome to attend.
- Jackie Robinson Training Complex Accommodations: 89 on-site hotel villas available for participating teams. These are the same villas that accommodated the Dodgers' players and staff during spring training. All rooms include complimentary hot breakfast, high-speed internet and cable television. Villa rooms will sell out quickly. Reservations will be taken on a first come-first serve basis, so please reserve early.
- All teams must reserve their accommodations through the Jackie Robinson Training Complex reservations office and all teams must stay at the Jackie Robinson Training Complex or at one of our host hotels in order to participate in the College Spring Training Program.
For more information, please call (772) 257-8557 or email [email protected].