The Infield DistrictLocal Flavor
Progressive Field features a dozen local restaurants for fans' enjoyment including Happy Dog, Ohio City Burrito, Cleveland Pickle, Momocho, Fat Head's Brewery, Dante's Inferno and The Brew Kettle. Local eats can be found starting in the Right Field District all the way to the Budweiser Home Run Porch.
- Happy Dog, located in Cleveland's Gordon Square Arts District, started as a neighborhood corner bar and has gained notoriety for its upbeat atmosphere and unique menu options. Entice your taste buds with menu options such as the 'Dyngus Dog' and 'Slider Dog' - a fresh grilled all beef hot dog topped with Froot Loops, pimento mac and cheese, and bacon.
- Ohio City Burrito brings Mexican flavor to the Ohio City neighborhood with a variety of favorites including burritos, burrito bowls, nachos and homemade guacamole and salsas. Ohio City Burrito is known for their perfectly rolled burritos, also known as a Silver Bullet - try one for yourself!
- Momocho is located in the heart of Cleveland's Ohio City neighborhood and is known for house-made guacamoles, salsas, delicious tacos and unique margaritas. Momocho offers fans quesadillas along with a ballpark favorite - nachos with made to order tortilla chips topped with creamy queso fundido, slow cooked meats and unique salsas.
- Fat Head's Brewery is famous for their Headwiches - sandwiches that are relatively close to the size of your head. The Fat Italian and The Southside Slopes, two of their top sellers, are featured at Progressive Field. The Southside Slopes is a chargrilled kielbasa topped with sautéed pierogi and onions, American cheese and horseradish sauce.
- Dante's Inferno is inspired by owner/chef Dante Boccuzzi's Italian roots. Dante's Inferno is a craft pizza concept that features hand-crafted pizzas, including signature choices such as the restaurant's Spaghetti and Meatball Pizza.
- The Brew Kettle opened its doors in the fall of 1995 as Ohio's First Brew-On-Premise Microbrewery and has since expanded into multiple locations, including The Brew Kettle Taproom and Smokehouse. The Brew Kettle offers some of their signature beers and their 'Wisconsin Brat Burger' - a seasoned pork burger smoked to perfection.