Season Ticket Holders have first access to Opening Day and Postseason tickets with discounted options. Full Season plans include Opening Day.
WANT ACCESS TO THE 2019 ALL-STAR GAME PRESENTED BY MASTERCARD? PURCHASE SEASON TICKETS TODAY!
Get your All-Star Game tickets today with your purchase of a two-season (2019/2020) Full or Half Season Ticket plan. Limited time only - for details call 216.420.HITS.
*Multi-Season deposit and commitment for the 2019 and 2020 Cleveland Indians baseball seasons includes 2019 All-Star Game presented by Mastercard ticket access and a season ticket price lock for the 2020 Cleveland Indians baseball season. Single Season Ticket plans for only the 2019 baseball season are also available and may include All-Star Game and/or All-Star event access on a limited, tenure basis, subject to availability. Contact the Season Ticket team at 216.420.HITS (4487) for more details.
Full Season Plans
- Exclusive seating - some areas sold ONLY as Full Season plans
- Full Season plans receive the largest discount
- Two-season (2019 and 2020) Full and Half Season Ticket purchases receive guaranteed purchase access to 2019 All-Star strips (ALL events)
- Single season (2019 only) will be included in a tenure based purchase opportunity for EITHER All-Star Game OR All-Star Workout Day (includes HR Derby) tickets and other related festivities without guarantees of availability.
- LIMITED TIME ONLY; terms and conditions apply.
Half Season Plans
- Combo of weekday/weekend games and minimum of one game against each opponent
- Minimum of one game against each 2019 home opponent
- Discounted Season Ticket pricing
- Two-season (2019 and 2020) Full and Half Season Ticket purchases receive guaranteed purchase access to 2019 All-Star strips (ALL events).
- Single season (2019 only) will be included in a tenure based purchase opportunity for EITHER All-Star Game OR All-Star Workout Day (includes HR Derby) tickets and other related festivities without guarantees of availability
- LIMITED TIME ONLY; terms and conditions apply.
Season Ticket Features
If you are unable to make a game in your ticket package, you can either exchange your unused tickets for another game or donate your tickets to Cleveland Indians Charities.
Save 20% on all of your favorite Indians merchandise at any Progressive Field Team Shop all season long.
Season Ticket Holders enjoy the convenience of exclusive ballpark entrances at ALL main gate locations (Right Field, Infield, and Left Field).
For the 2018 season, the Season Ticket Holder entrance at the Right Field Gate will be moved to the gate closest to Gateway East parking garage.
Through our loyalty program, Season Ticket Holders can redeem earned points for exclusive experiences, merchandise, Tribe memorabilia, and more! Rewards points are earned based on tenure and spend with the Tribe. Register your partners so that they can share your Tribe Rewards points and other features.
As a 2018 Season Ticket Holder, you'll be invited to exclusive events throughout the year and get insider access to meet with Indians Executives, alumni and current players.
The MLB.com Ballpark app houses everything you need for the 2018 season at Progressive Field. Link your ticket account and manage your Indians tickets at home or through your phone.
Discounted parking in the Gateway East Garage is available for all Season Ticket Holders through your personal Indians account representative. (While supplies last.)
Important Details & Seat Selection
- 2019 Season Ticket plans are now on sale. For best available seating and pricing as well as immediate seat selection contact the Indians Sales Team by calling 216.420.4487 (HITS) during traditional business hours. Payment terms: 50% deposit at time of purchase, interest free payment plan through April.
- For your convenience, online Season Ticket deposits are also available. These deposits are not section or seat specific; you will be contacted within 24 business hours for seat selection. Online deposits (less fees) will be applied to Season Ticket purchases.
The Cleveland Indians have developed a comprehensive policy regarding ticket resale designed to protect our local fans' investment in Season Tickets.
- Ticket brokers or resellers are NOT eligible for this offer. Additional information will be required for all out of state purchases.
- Season Ticket deposits and purchases are subject to review and approval. The Cleveland Indians reserve the right to cancel accounts (without refund) if it is learned that a depositor is currently in violation or has previously been in violation of Cleveland Indians ticket policies.
- Deposits/purchases are limited to 8 per person, household, or entity.
- PLEASE NOTE: Ticket partnerships - where friends, family, co-workers or others join together to share in the cost of Season Tickets - are NOT considered resale. Season Ticket Holders should identify and register all ticket partners.