Season Ticket Holders have first access to Opening Day and Postseason tickets with discounted options. Full Season plans include Opening Day.
Call 216.420.HITS to discuss plan options or place your online deposit here:
- All 2020 home games, including Opening Day
- Exclusive seating - some areas sold ONLY as Full Season plans
- Full Season plans receive the absolute lowest available pricing
- 40 games - Opening Day pre-sale access (additional purchase)
- Combination of weekday and weekend games - at least one game with each 2018 home opponent
- Discounted Season Ticket pricing
- 20 games - Opening Day pre-sale access (additional purchase)
- Multiple plans available (primarily weekday OR weekend plans)
IMPORTANT 2020 DEPOSIT DETAILS
- *EARLY BIRD DEPOSITS! Fans placing deposits by 5/31/19 at 11:59 PM will receive purchase access to 2019 All-Star Week events including T-Mobile Home Run Derby AND Early Bird deposit pricing!
- Deposits will be "time stamped" and 2020 seating will be offered in the order deposits are received. Seat selection is expected to be offered in July.
- Ticket brokers or resellers are NOT eligible for this offer. The Cleveland Indians reserve discretion to cancel accounts (without refund) if a depositor is currently or has previously been in violation of Cleveland Indians ticket policies.
- Deposits are limited to 8 per person, household, or entity. (Maximum 4 Progressive Field All-Star event tickets).
Season Ticket Features
If you are unable to make a game in your ticket package, you can either exchange your unused tickets for another game or donate your tickets to Cleveland Indians Charities.
Save 20% on all of your favorite Indians merchandise at any Progressive Field Team Shop all season long.
Season Ticket Holders enjoy the convenience of exclusive ballpark entrances at ALL main gate locations (Right Field, Infield, and Left Field).
For the 2018 season, the Season Ticket Holder entrance at the Right Field Gate will be moved to the gate closest to Gateway East parking garage.
Through our loyalty program, Season Ticket Holders can redeem earned points for exclusive experiences, merchandise, Tribe memorabilia, and more! Rewards points are earned based on tenure and spend with the Tribe. Register your partners so that they can share your Tribe Rewards points and other features.
As a 2018 Season Ticket Holder, you'll be invited to exclusive events throughout the year and get insider access to meet with Indians Executives, alumni and current players.
The MLB.com Ballpark app has everything you need at your fingertips. Link your ticket account and manage your Indians tickets at home or through your phone.
Discounted parking in the Gateway East Garage is available for all Season Ticket Holders through your personal Indians account representative. (While supplies last.)
Important Details & Seat Selection
- 2019 Season Ticket plans are now on sale. For best available seating and pricing as well as immediate seat selection contact the Indians Sales Team by calling 216.420.4487 (HITS) during traditional business hours. Payment terms: 50% deposit at time of purchase, interest free payment plan through April.
- For your convenience, online Season Ticket deposits are also available. These deposits are not section or seat specific; you will be contacted within 24 business hours for seat selection. Online deposits (less fees) will be applied to Season Ticket purchases.
The Cleveland Indians have developed a comprehensive policy regarding ticket resale designed to protect our local fans' investment in Season Tickets.
- Ticket brokers or resellers are NOT eligible for this offer. Additional information will be required for all out of state purchases.
- Season Ticket deposits and purchases are subject to review and approval. The Cleveland Indians reserve the right to cancel accounts (without refund) if it is learned that a depositor is currently in violation or has previously been in violation of Cleveland Indians ticket policies.
- Deposits/purchases are limited to 8 per person, household, or entity.
- PLEASE NOTE: Ticket partnerships - where friends, family, co-workers or others join together to share in the cost of Season Tickets - are NOT considered resale. Season Ticket Holders should identify and register all ticket partners.