Check back for 2022 information
Please note: Special Ticket Packages are subject to dynamic pricing and have the potential to increase in price as the game approaches.
What is the difference between a Special Ticket Package and a promotional item/gate giveaway?
- Special Ticket Packages are specific tickets for select games throughout the season with designated seating locations that include a limited-edition promotional item. These items are ONLY guaranteed to fans that purchase the Special Ticket Package. Fans must purchase their Special Ticket Packages via Indians.com/specials. Purchasers must show their valid Special Ticket Package ticket at a designated location to pick up their items.
- Indians promotions/gate giveaways do not require a special ticket purchase. Promotional items are distributed to a limited number of fans upon entry into the ballpark (10,000 fans, 12,500 fans, etc.). Tickets can be purchase online, at the Team Shop, or at the Progressive Field Box Office.
How do I purchase a Special Ticket Package?
- Special Ticket Packages can be purchased online only at Indians.com/specials.
- Starting May 26: Select the Special Ticket Package you’d like to purchase and click the BUY NOW button. Follow the prompts to select and purchase your seats.
- Special Ticket Packages cannot be purchased at the Box Office or Team Shop.
If I have purchased a regular game ticket on the same game a Special Ticket Package is available, will I be able to receive the promotional item?
- No; items will only be distributed to fans who have purchased Special Ticket Packages. Fans must present their valid Special Ticket Package ticket in order to receive the item. Fans who purchased a regular game ticket will not receive the item.
How will I receive my Special Ticket Package promotional item?
- Unless otherwise noted, Special Ticket Package items can be picked up at the redemption table, located in the Left Field District across from the Terrace Club lobby.
- On the day of the game, bring your Special Ticket Package ticket to the redemption table; Indians staff will scan your ticket to verify you have purchased a Special Ticket Package and give you the item.
- You must present your Special Ticket Package ticket to receive the item.
- Items must be picked up at the redemption table by the 3rd inning.
- Limit one item per one Special Ticket Package ticket.
If I have purchased multiple Special Ticket Packages, can I pick up items for the other members of my group?
- Each member of your party must be present and show a valid ticket in order to redeem their Special Ticket Package and receive the promotional item.
Can I exchange my game tickets for a Special Ticket Package?
- Special Ticket Packages are only available online at Indians.com/specials. Please contact Indians Fan Services at 216.420.HITS with any questions.
Can I purchase a Special Ticket Package at the Indians Box Office or Team Shop?
- No; Special Ticket Packages are online only Indians.com/specials and cannot be purchased at the Box Office or Team Shop.
Can I purchase a Special Ticket Package on the day of the game?
- For Monday – Saturday games, Special Ticket Package sales will end at 11:00am on the day of the game. For Sunday games, Special Ticket Package sales will end at 11:00pm the evening before the game. Ticket Packages are only available while supplies last and may sell out in advance of the game.
I am a Season Ticket Holder. Are Special Ticket Package items included in my plan?
- No; Special Ticket Package items are not included in season ticket plans.
I am a Season Ticket Holder. Am I able to get the limited-edition items included in Special Ticket Packages?
- Yes; you can use your Season Ticket Holder Tribe Rewards points to secure the items included with Special Ticket Packages. Please contact your Account Representative to learn more.
Can I electronically forward or resell my Special Ticket Package tickets?
- No; Special Ticket Package tickets are non-transferable. Tickets purchased via a third-party ticket retailer will be tickets only and will not include the item. Only Special Ticket Package tickets purchased on Indians.com will be eligible to receive the limited-edition item.
I purchased a Special Ticket Package with a sized item, can I exchange sizes?
- No; we do not have additional inventory to exchange items for alternate sizes. Fans will receive the size indicated on their ticket.
What happens if the game is delayed or cancelled? Will my Special Ticket Package be rescheduled?
- If the game is delayed or cancelled after gates open, the Special Ticket Package redemption will take place as scheduled.
- If the game is delayed or cancelled before gates open to the public, then the Special Ticket Package ticket and item will move to the rescheduled game.
- If necessary, please contact Fan Services 216.420.HITS for additional redemption options.
I purchased a Special Ticket Package. Will I receive a voucher or coupon for the item?
- No; Special Ticket Packages look just like regular tickets. The barcode indicates that you have purchased a package and should receive an item. You will not receive a separate voucher or coupon.
I purchased a Special Ticket Package but was unable to pick up my item by the 3rd inning. Will I be still be able to get the item?
- Special Ticket Package items are not guaranteed if not picked up by the end of the 3rd inning. If you are unable to pick up your item by the end of the 3rd inning, visit the Fan Hub to pick up your item before the end of the game. If you are unable to attend, please call Fan Services at 216.420.HITS and, if supply allows, we will make arrangements for you to pick up the item at a later date.
I purchased a Special Ticket Package but I am no longer able to attend the game. Will I still be able to get the Special Ticket Package item?
- Special Ticket Package items are not guaranteed if not picked on the day of the game. If you are unable to attend, please call Fan Services at 216.420.HITS and, if supply allows, we will make arrangements for you to pick up the item at a later date.
I am interested in purchasing a Special Ticket Package, but I am not interested in the seating locations offered. Can I purchase tickets in another location and still receive the item?
- No; Special Ticket Packages are only available in designated seating sections.