The Toronto Blue Jays today release its 2023 regular season schedule. The club’s 47th season starts on Thursday, March 30 against the St. Louis Cardinals as part of a 10-game road trip. The Blue Jays Home Opener presented by TD takes place on Tuesday, April 11 against the Detroit Tigers kicking off a six-game homestand during which fans will be able to enjoy the initial phase of Rogers Centre renovations for the first time.
Below are highlights of the 2023 Blue Jays regular season schedule:
- In a dramatic shift to the Major League Baseball schedule, the Blue Jays will play 46 interleague games, more than twice as many compared to previous seasons, highlighted by home series against the San Francisco Giants (June 27 to 29), Arizona Diamondbacks (July 14 to 16), and San Diego Padres (July 18 to 20), teams that the Blue Jays will see for the first time since 2019
- 52 Blue Jays matchups against AL East rivals (split evenly between home and away games), notably playing the New York Yankees and Tampa Bay Rays in April and May and not seeing either team again until late September
- Two 10-game homestands mark the longest of the season: May 12 to 21 against the Atlanta Braves, New York Yankees, and Baltimore Orioles, and September 8 to 17 vs. the Kansas City Royals, Texas Rangers, and Boston Red Sox
- Fans can enjoy long weekends at the ballpark with two holiday series at home over Victoria Day (May 19 to 21 vs. BAL) and Canada Day (June 30 to July 2 vs. BOS)
- For the first time since 2019, fans can bring their Blue Jays-loving moms and mother figures to the ballpark to celebrate Mother’s Day on May 14 vs. the Atlanta Braves
- Blue Jays fans in Western Canada can make plans for their annual storming of Seattle, July 21 to 23, as the team travels west to face the Mariners before a trip down the Pacific Coast Highway to Dodger Stadium for the first match-up with the Los Angeles Dodgers since 2019, July 24 to 26
- The Blue Jays close out the regular season at home against the AL East rivals New York Yankees (September 26 to 28) and Tampa Bay Rays (September 29 to October 1)
It’s an exciting time to be a Blue Jays fan, as the team makes its final push to the 2022 postseason and the club prepares to break ground on the first round of Rogers Centre renovations, to be completed in time for the 2023 Home Opener on April 11. Blue Jays 2023 Season Ticket Members in the 100 and 200 Levels receive priority access to 2022 postseason tickets and newly renovated Rogers Centre areas in 2023 and 2024. Get in on the action now at bluejays.com/seasontickets.
The 2023 Blue Jays regular season schedule is attached and available at bluejays.com. The Spring Training, broadcast, and promotions schedules, along with regular season game times, will be announced at a later date.