2019 Season Ticket Membership Seating Map
Ticket prices are per seat and include applicable taxes. Seats are subject to availability at the time of purchase. The Toronto Blue Jays reserve the right to limit the availability of seats for sale in any section or price category. At this time, commercial resellers are not permitted to purchase 2019 season ticket packages and should not attempt to do so. The Toronto Blue Jays reserve the right to cancel purchases made in contravention of the foregoing and, in such situation, will refund any payments made via the original payment method.
* Estimated average savings Season Ticket Members with tickets in a given seating location would have experienced in 2018 by purchasing their tickets as part of a Season Ticket Membership rather than as single game tickets on the day each game was played when ticket prices are subject to dynamic pricing and service fees. (For home games scheduled to be played on September 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26, the ticket prices for these games on September 14, 2018 were used in calculations.)
MyBlueJays Core Benefits
Season Ticket Members have the opportunity to purchase Toronto Blue Jays™ 2019 Postseason tickets before the general public.
Dedicated Account Executive
Season Ticket Members have a dedicated Account Executive to assist you with your Membership experience. Account Executives are available to answer questions and service accounts throughout the season. Click here to contact your Account Executive.
Technical Support Team
Season Ticket Members have access to our Technical Support Team for all MyBlueJays™ Ticket Management questions or technical issues. The Technical Support Team can be reached at 416-341-1154.
20% Jays Shop™ Discount
Your MyBlueJays Card/Mobile Card will save you 20% off most regularly-priced Toronto Blue Jays and Major League Baseball merchandise at any Jays Shop location, including the Stadium Edition at Rogers Centre™ Gate 5, stadium kiosks, and the flagship location at the CF Toronto Eaton Centre. Simply visit one of the above locations and present your MyBlueJays Card/Mobile Card at time of purchase. You may be required to present photo identification.
- The 20% Jays Shop discount is available on all regularly-priced Toronto Blue Jays and Major League Baseball merchandise at the listed locations above with the exception of game-used/game-ready merchandise, custom cresting services, publications, gift cards, admission tickets, shipping charges, and surcharges.
- The 20% Jays Shop discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers.
- The 20% Jays Shop discount benefit is valid from the beginning of the first home game until the end of the final home game of the 2018 Toronto Blue Jays regular season.
For your 2019 Season Ticket Membership, your discount will be valid from the beginning of the 2019 regular season until the final 2019 regular season home game.
Dedicated Season Ticket Membership Entrance and Subscriber Services Window
Gate 6A is a dedicated entrance for Season Ticket Members, Ticket Partners and their guests only. To enter at this gate, you will need one of the following:
- MyBlueJays Card/Mobile Card; or
- Print-at-home ticket from the original Season Ticket Member account
Windows 1, 2, and 3 at the Gate 7 box office at Rogers Centre are dedicated to subscriber services on game days from 90 minutes before the first pitch to the end of the 2nd inning.
Subscriber services windows can be used to purchase additional tickets, complete ticket exchanges, load eCash to your MyBlueJays Card/Mobile Card, and manage your account.
Exclusive Early Gate Entrance
Enter the ballpark before the gates open on select 2019 regular season home games and view batting practice. You will enter at Gate 6A and watch batting practice from Section 116 to Section 119. Dates for early gate entrance dates will be made available closer to the start of the 2019 season.
Season Ticket Member Wall of Fame
In recognition of your commitment to the team, see your name displayed all season long on the digital Wall of Fame, located on the 100 level concourse behind home plate, near Section 123. If you require changes to the name listed on the Wall of Fame, please contact your Account Executive.
Online Account Management
Your 2019 tickets will be automatically loaded on your MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card. All of your ticket management will be done by logging in to MyBlueJays, and selecting "Manage My Tickets".
You can transfer tickets to friends/family, print your tickets, complete ticket exchanges, post tickets directly to StubHub or donate your tickets - all at your convenience!
Season Ticket Members can exchange tickets up to 10 hours in advance of games that you cannot attend, subject to availability. Exchanges can be made for games of equal or lesser game classification than the original game and for a seating area of equal or lesser value than the original ticket. Tickets cannot be exchanged for games of higher game classification or for a seating area of higher value.
- A maximum of 40 tickets can be exchanged per account per season. In addition, a maximum of four tickets can be exchanged per account per season for New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox games and a maximum of 10 tickets can be exchanged per account for any other game. Exchanges are not available for the Home Opener and Canada Day.
- Only tickets from the Season Ticket Member's 2019 original Season Ticket Membership subscription can be exchanged. In other words, there are no exchanges for tickets acquired through a previous ticket exchange, from other subscription packages, from group sales, or as single game tickets.
- Only Season Ticket Members and designated Ticket Partners can exchange tickets. Valid ID is required at the box office.
- Only ticket exchanges made by the primary Season Ticket Member can be completed online. All other exchanges must be done at the box office, including advanced exchanges by designated Ticket Partners.
MyBlueJays Clutch Ticket Access
Season Ticket Members have an exclusive opportunity to take part in MyBlueJays Clutch Ticket Access. Typically, the Blue Jays have an obligation to Major League Baseball to hold a limited number of prime seats until three hours before each 2019 regular season home game. In the event that MLB does not use them, we will give our Season Ticket Members the opportunity to purchase tickets for these seats before they are made available to the general public.
eCash Only Lines
MyBlueJays members can experience the fastest concession service in the ballpark at our 2019 eCash Only Lines!. These lines are for use by all MyBlueJays members who are using eCash to pay for concessions.
2019 eCash Only Line locations will be shared closer to the 2019 season.
Opportunity to List Tickets on StubHub for Resale
Easily post tickets that you are unable to use on Stub Hub directly from your MyBlueJays Account Manager.
Opportunity to Purchase Guaranteed Giveaway
A limited number of promotional items are given out at Rogers Centre gate entrances on select games throughout the season and Season Ticket Members have the chance to avoid the lines and purchase these in advance. Season Ticket Members who renew by Friday, August 31, 2018 will have the opportunity to purchase up to two 2019 promotional giveaway packages. Each package will cost $250 and will include each of the promotional items that are distributed at gate entrances. Items will be delivered in two shipments, with the first near mid-season and the second after the end of the season.
Opportunity to Relocate/Upgrade Seats After Purchase
Season Ticket Members that renew by August 24 at 5:00 p.m ET will have the opportunity to view available seats for potential relocation through our online relocation process in September 2018. Relocation priority will be determined based on the date of renewal.
Access to Purchase Additional Single Game Tickets (Incl. Honda Home Opener & Canada Day)
As a Season Ticket Member, you will have the opportunity to purchase additional single game tickets prior to the general public on-sale, subject to availability.
Season Ticket Members receive access to presales for certain marquee events at Rogers Centre.
A free MLB.TV subscription for the 2019 season, which includes the premium features of At Bat (will not be auto-renewed).
MyBlueJays Experience, Event & Reward Opportunities
Season Ticket Members can access additional MyBlueJays benefits by redeeming their MyBlueJays points for experiences and events exclusive to the MyBlueJays program, including:
Season Ticket Member Fan Festival
An exclusive on-field event for Season Ticket Members to watch your Toronto Blue Jays play an away game on the Video Board (against the New York Yankees) and enjoy an afternoon of activities.
Exclusive Season Ticket Member Giveaway
A gift to our Season Ticket Members that is not available to the general public! Details of how to access your giveaway will be sent prior to the 2019 season.
Diamond Talks sessions will be available throughout the season for Season Ticket Members. Watch the game from our suite level after viewing a live Q & A session with a special guest! Diamond Talks dates will be shared closer to the start of the 2019 season. As guest speakers are confirmed you will receive notifications from your Account Executive.
A chance to get an autograph from some of your favorite Blue Jays players! When the autograph session date is confirmed you will receive a notification from your Account Executive.
MyBlueJays Season Ticket Member Road Trip
In 2019, a MyBlueJays road trip will be exclusively available to Season Ticket Members! Get a chance to see your Blue Jays play on the road!
Additional Unique Experiences
MyBlueJays offers unique experiences. Examples of experiences that you could have a chance to partake in include:
In-The-Action Seats - This is your chance to sit as close as you can get to the Blue Jays in action!
Throw out the Ceremonial First Pitch - Have you ever wanted to try your arm at throwing the first pitch here at a game? This is your chance to show us what you've got!
Please note that for each event and experience described above, space is limited, and experiences available are subject to change at any time.