- Rogers Centre is located in the heart of downtown Toronto and is accessible on foot, by personal vehicle, or public transit systems including TTC, GO Train, Via Rail, and UP Express LEARN MORE
- Due to road closures, fans requiring accessible drop off must communicate this need to the police on duty to access the area. Fans with reserved parking will be directed to access the south lanes of Bremner Blvd.
- There are several independently owned parking facilities located within walking distance of Rogers Centre. Prices and availability are managed by the individual proprietors and are not connected with the Blue Jays organization.
- A limited number of parking spaces are available in the Rogers Centre underground lot for guests with accessibility needs. Reservations are required on game days and can be made by calling 416-341-1540. Please have your disability permit number handy for bookings. Cashless payment is required. LEARN MORE
- Blue Jays tickets are delivered digitally and must be scanned in at the gate using a mobile device. Display your ticket at the gate through MLB Ballpark app, your Blue Jays Account Manager, or, if you purchased via ticketmaster.ca, the Ticketmaster app.
- Paper or PDF tickets are not accepted and the Box Office at Rogers Centre is not open for ticket purchases. Blue Jays mobile support staff will be available to assist fans as required at the gates.
- Once you have verified your MLB.com login email, your tickets will be viewable on the “Tickets” tab within the MLB Ballpark app.
- Each fan must present their own personal digital game ticket; the ticket purchaser must transfer individual tickets to each guest in their group (except for minors and those requiring accessible support).
- Tickets can be easily transferred via all delivery methods.
- Blue Jays support staff will be available to assist fans as required.
- To learn more about MLB Ballpark app including how to display and transfer mobile tickets, visit bluejays.com/tickethelp.
- The Toronto Blue Jays ticket terms and conditions are available here.
- Gates are open 90 minutes before the scheduled game time on weekdays and two hours on weekends.
- Fans may enter at any open main gate, however the closest entrance to each fan’s seat will be recommended by the ticket app.
TD Executive Suites: Gates 3 & 13
Season Ticket Members: Gate 6A
Fans with Accessible Needs: Gate 7
TD Clubhouse: Gate 8
Ticketmaster Lounge: Gate 9
- Bags are discouraged and will be subject to a security search prior to entry.
- Only bags smaller than 16” x 16: x 8” are permitted into the ballpark.
- Note: Bag restrictions and prohibited items for concerts may be different than Blue Jays games. For Concert Information, visit here.
- Fans celebrating a birthday, an anniversary, or attending their first game can visit any Fan Services location and pick up a commemorative certificate on behalf of the Toronto Blue Jays.
- Celebrate your special occasion and support Jays Care Foundation! Fans can reserve a Birthday, Anniversary or Special Welcome greeting to be displayed on the Video Board during their selected Blue Jays home game by making a $100 donation to Jays Care. LEARN MORE
- The ballpark experience is often one of excitement and cheers! The volume within the ballpark may reach high decibels at certain points throughout an event due to the soundsystem, music, and cheer of the crowd. We recommend those who may be noise sensitive to bring ear protection with them to their event.
- An LED lighting system has been installed and is more energy efficient. At times, there may be rotating flashes or multi-coloured lights cascading throughout the ballpark.
- At Section 237 you will find a Jr. Jays Activity Zone for kids 14 & under during every home game.
- Find your closest concourse amenities by viewing the wayfinding maps found here.
- Rogers Centre is proud to be a Sensory Inclusive Certified venue by KultureCity. Sensory Bags are available at any Fan Services, located on the 100 Level at Sections 120 and 135, on the 200 Level near Sections 212 and 236 and on the 500 Level near Sections 508 and 532. A Sensory Room can also be found at Section 212 behind the Fan Services. LEARN MORE
- Quiet Areas are located at 100L and 200L Gate 3 elevator lobby and 500L Gate 13 elevator lobby.
- Although fans with accessible needs may enter Rogers Centre through any open gate, our designated accessible entrance is Gate 7, located on the south side of the building, close to Bremner Boulevard. Fans requiring accessible support are encouraged to enter through Gate 7. LEARN MORE
- Rogers Centre does not offer the rental of wheelchairs during games/events, however, our Accessible Support Ushers are able to provide wheelchair escorts to those who require assistance to their seats. Fans requiring assistance or information regarding accessibility should contact our Fan Services Team by phone at 416-341-1000 or by email at [email protected] at least one (1) business day prior to their planned visit. CONTACT US
- At Rogers Centre, we strive to create moments for fans to cheer about. Please do not hesitate to connect with our staff – they are here to support your experience.
- Fan Services are located on the 100 Level near Sections 120 and 135, on the 200 Level near Sections 212 and 236 and on the 500 Level near Sections 508 and 532.
- If you’d prefer a more discrete method to contact our team, text Fan Assist with your issue/question and seat location (sec, row, seat) at 647-503-4131.
- Blue Jays games at Rogers Centre are operated with the roof fully open as the weather permits.
- During inclement weather, the roof is partially closed; however, ventilation measures include all building air replaced with fresh air every 15 minutes, partial roof panel openings, and exterior door opening.
- Rogers Centre undergoes deep cleaning and sanitization pre, during, and postgame, particularly in high traffic and high touch areas.
- Restrooms are sanitized pre, during, and postgame with disinfectant along all surfaces, including flush valves.
- 3 multipurpose washrooms (Section 134, 238, 538), and a universal washroom (Section 117) are available at Rogers Centre for guests who prefer a little extra room or privacy. The universal washroom includes a barrier-free toilet and sink, turning space to accommodate a wheeled mobility device, entrance with a power door, grab bars, emergency call system, and an adult size change table.
- An Infant Feeding Room is also open at Section 240. LEARN MORE
- Rogers Centre is accepting cashless payment only throughout the ballpark.
- Reverse ATMs (cash input to receive pre-loaded cards) are available in Section 112 Jays Shop and at Section 134 for fans without a cashless payment option.
- Fans may bring outside food into the stadium as long as the items are wrapped, bagged, or left inside a container to avoid spillage. Food containers must comply with bag policy (soft-sided and small enough to fit under the seat).
- Plastic bottles and/or cans holding 600ml or less of non-alcoholic beverages are permitted in Rogers Centre. Fans are strictly prohibited from bringing outside alcohol inside Rogers Centre. Glass or metal bottles are not permitted.
- Fans will be asked to remove tops from a bottle(s) or open can(s) prior to entry into the stadium.
- Dietary Guidelines LEARN MORE
- Minimize time spent waiting in line by ordering food and beverage ahead of time right from your phone. Order from anywhere in the ballpark for pick up at one of 6 concession locations. LEARN MORE
- Take your swag to the #NextLevel and check out the latest gear at Jays Shop at Gate 5 along with additional kiosks throughout the ballpark. For more information, visit here.
- Located at Section 121, Blue Jays Authentics offers one-of-a-kind authenticated Toronto Blue Jays merchandise directly from the field. Items are certified under Major League Baseball’s Authentication Program. LEARN MORE
FEATURED FOOD & BEVERAGE
New this season, Craft Beer Korner, located at Sections 104 and 244, features select craft beers from across Canada.
Introducing Blue Wave, a Home-Run Collaboration with Mill Street. Inspired by the passion of Blue Jays, the crisp lager with legs of an IPA that comes in waves. Find it at select concessions throughout the ballpark, including at the Blue Wave bar in WestJet Flight Deck.
Field of Greens is our newest Plant-based concession stand located at Section 109 and features plant-based takes on ballpark favourites including hot dogs, burgers, and nachos.
Located at Sections 137, 239, and 537, Dugout Deals has your favourite ballpark items at value price.