Ticket & Memorabilia Donations
The Detroit Tigers are pleased to once again offer a ticketing program with MLB that is designed to provide tickets to local youth, children in school groups, deserving groups supported by the MLBPA, public servants and community and civic groups who might not otherwise have a chance to attend a Major League Baseball game.
- Tickets will be allocated on a first come first serve basis and we cannot guarantee your requested amount.
- You must request a minimum of 20 tickets per game to be considered.
- You are able to request tickets for as many of the game dates as you please.
- After submitting a ticket request, extra tickets cannot be added to the order.
- Once ticket requests have been approved, they cannot be exchanged for a different game.
- All donated tickets will be emailed electronically through the Ballpark app, a mobile ticketing platform. There are no printed tickets.
- Groups accepted into the program will receive a confirmation email with instructions on accessing tickets.
As always, all groups receiving ticket donations are responsible for supervising the distribution of their tickets for the agreed upon intentions/purpose. Donated tickets may not be used for fundraising programs, sold (at any price) or appear on StubHub. Our goal is to invite and honor as many community partners as possible, so we do ask that you help ensure that all tickets you are allocated are utilized.
Ticket donations are NOT intended for fundraising purposes - please refer to the memorabilia donation form below for this request.
This program is designed to help charitable organizations raise money primarily through live and silent auctions.
Limit one donation per year per organization.
Requests must be submitted at least 60 days prior to the event date.
Please do not mail items to the Tigers, we are unable to receive outside items to be autographed for fundraisers.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email [email protected].