Season Ticket Members - access your exclusive presale by clicking the "Access My Presale" button below. For complete offer details, please refer to your email.
Easily manage your season tickets from a secure and convenient location
- Forward Tickets - Share your tickets with friends, family, colleagues or whomever you like with Ticket Forwarding
- Manage Inventory - View a list of all your tickets from one online location
- To Do List - The "To Do" List is the communication network within your My Tigers Tickets account. It is the first thing you'll see when you login and the first thing you should review
- Account Update - Use the My Account Tab to update your account information including password, e-mail address, phone, credit card information, e-mail confirmation preferences, etc.
- Secondary Ticket Marketplace - The Tigers secondary ticket market will now be located on StubHub! - The Official Secondary Ticket Marketplace of the Detroit Tigers
- Regular Season and Postseason Renewals
The online service is "open" 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you can manage your tickets when it is convenient for you.
All "transactions" are performed electronically, which eliminates the time and effort needed to mail or give your tickets to others.
Because this service is team-sanctioned and password protected, all transactions are safe and secure.
StubHub is the Official Secondary Market Ticket Provider for Major League Baseball, the Detroit Tigers and tigers.com.
StubHub is an online ticket marketplace where anyone can buy or sell tickets to any event nationwide. Take advantage of StubHub's nearly 5 million registered users, all of whom will be able to see your tickets.
Season Ticket Members can post tickets for sale through My Tigers Tickets.Seller FAQ »
The My Tickets Page is where you will find all of your ticket inventory. From this page, you'll be able to view, manage and track all activity associated with your entire ticket inventory.
How to Manage Your Inventory:
- Click the My Tickets tab
- Select a month to view the list of upcoming games for which you currently hold tickets in your Tigers account.
- Click on any game to see a list of the seats that you hold for that event.
- To update the inventory for a game, select the check box next to the game and click the update button.
How to Filter the List of Tickets on the My Tickets Page:
- You may filter your inventory list to see only certain types of tickets by selecting the following views:
- All tickets for all upcoming games in your My Tigers Tickets account
- Active tickets only - Defined as tickets that have NOT been transferred to another person OR sold on Tigers Replay and are still valid for admission to the ballpark.
- Transfer tickets only - Defined as tickets that have been digitally transferred to another person or are in a pending transfer offer.
- Tigers Replay tickets only - Defined as tickets that have been sold or are posted for sale on the Tigers Replay.
How to Add Notes to Your Tickets on the My Tickets Page:
- Click on a game in your My Tickets list.
- Enter a note next to each seat that you wish to track (such as Took Bob and Molly, Tigers won 5-2, etc.)
- Click Save Description. Your personal notes will appear next to each seat in your Inventory list for future reference.
The To Do List is the communication network within your My Tigers Tickets account. It is the first thing you'll see when you login and the first thing you should review.
Sample "To Do" Items:
- Process your season ticket renewal
- Accept or decline ticket transfer offers
- Review detailed How To documents that will help you optimize your My Tigers Tickets account.