All Olympia Development parking facilities have ADA compliant parking spaces. The accessible spaces in the reserved parking facilities are for use by guests that have the appropriate reserved area parking permit and a state issued license plate or placard. A special accessible parking area will be created for game days only in Lots 1 and 2, which is accessible from Woodward and Elizabeth. These spaces are available on a first come, first served basis.
Access Guide for Guests With Disabilities
The Tigers are dedicated to accommodating the needs of guests with disabilities and their families/friends so that they may all enjoy their visit to Comerica Park. Comerica Park meets the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. We also offer alternative features suggested by representatives of the disabled community. We strive to offer the finest fan service, offering a safe, clean and comfortable environment.
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Seating/Companion Seating
- Alternative Format Materials
- Automated Teller Machines (ATMs)
- Dietary Restrictions
- Drop-off/Pick Up Areas
- Electrical Outlets
- Emergency Evacuation
- Entry and Carry-in Policy
- Fan Texting
- First Aid
- Guest Services
- Public Transportation
- Restrooms/Family Restrooms
- Service Animals Policy
- Sensory Inclusion
- Stadium Seating Chart
- Ticket Information
Accessible Seating/Companion Seating
Seating is available for our guests with mobility impairments and their companions in various seating categories throughout Comerica Park. Accessible seating is available throughout the ballpark offering unobstructed views of the playing field. There are a limited number of seats behind home plate (section 125-130) that are protected by the screen for our guests with visual impairments. Wheelchair accessible sections are located throughout all areas of the ballpark.
Seating is available at any box office window prior to the game date. On the date of the game, mobility impaired seating is available at the customer service window. Guests may exchange tickets for mobility impaired seating at any box office customer service window the day of the game. These tickets are subject to availability and an additional charge for upgrades may apply. Ticketed guests unable to be assisted by the box office will be directed to the main Guest Services office located in Section 130. To purchase tickets in advance by phone, please contact tickets.com at 313-471-7000.
Access to 100 level, lower bowl seating is available via the ramps at sections 119 and 141. Access to the 200 level is available via the Montcalm Ramp near section 125 or the elevators located in the Tiger Club lobby section 109. Access to the 300 level is available via the Brush Street Ramp near section 140, the elevators at section 130, or the escalators at section 121.
Alternative Format Materials
We have Braille on room and door signs.
Automated Teller Machines
There are four (4) ATM locations within Comerica Park.
- Concourse Section 104 (1)
- Concourse Section 119 (2)
- Concourse Section 130 (2)
- Concourse Section 331 (1)
All permanent concession stands are accessible. Mobile ordering is available for select locations in the ballpark through the Ballpark App for express pick-up only.
Food in reasonable amounts and sealed bottled water are allowed.
Drop-off/Pick Up Areas
Witherell and Adams Street at Rocket Entry.
Electrical outlets are located in many various locations throughout the park. For this purpose: Guests requiring access to electrical outlets for charging purposes may use the outlet banks at section 119, stop by any of the Guest Service Office locations at the Comerica Bank Big Cat Court and near sections 210, and 330. Guests can also find outlets at all ADA seating sections.
There are elevators located on the first base side behind section 109 (for access to the Tiger Club and 200 sections) and on the third base side behind section 130 (for access to Suite Levels and 300 sections). Escalators are available on the concourse section 121, near the Big Cat Court for access to the 300 level. For safety reasons, the escalators are upward moving only. 112 - Tiger Club between Comerica Entry & Rocket Entry, 122 (escalator) - Gate Comerica Entry/Gate D, 130 - Gate D, Ramps - 125/325, 140/340, 119/141.
Comerica Park Event Colleagues are properly trained to safely evacuate all guests in the instance such action is required. Contact the nearest event staff colleague for assistance. Be aware of your location at Comerica Park at all times. Identify the two exits closest to your seats. Listen and watch for instructions from the PA system, Scoreboard or Event Colleagues. In the event of an emergency, the Detroit Tigers ask that all fans act calmly, cooperate with event staff and are mindful of all guests in their area.
Entry and Carry-in Policy
BALLPARK PERMITTED & NON-PERMITTED ITEMS
An updated no-bag policy has been implemented, permitting no bags, backpacks, purses or clutches, other than those required for medical reasons (including diaper bags, breast pumps or other medical devices), into our venues. Single compartment wallets smaller than 4” x 6” x 1.5”, with or without a handle or strap are permitted.
We recommend guests entering with any type of medical bag use the designated ADA Lane at any gate. Upon entry to the ballpark, all bags will be inspected.
Permitted Items (after inspection):
- Point and shoot camera (Professional &/or commercial cameras with interchangeable or detachable lenses are not allowed)
- Juice boxes, only if you have children in your party or for medical needs
- Knitting needles
- Only medical bags and diaper bags. All bags, purses, backpacks, (except medical or diaper bags) are prohibited.
- Only plastic baby bottles if you have a child in your party
- Seat cushions
- Signs and banners (any wave flags, banners, signs, or other items that are affixed to any pole or stick made of wood, metal, plastic, or any other hard material and that is more than 11” x 17”in length are prohibited)
- Single compartment wallets smaller than 4” x 6” x 1.5”, with or without a handle or strap are permitted.
- Small radios
- Battery operated/ rechargeable, handheld fans
- Battery operated coats, gloves, and vests
- Baseball mitts/gloves
- One factory sealed clear plastic bottle of unflavored water per guest
- Strollers (umbrella-type that folds up and will fit underneath the seat, large strollers may be checked at Guest Services)
- Only small collapsible umbrellas (Umbrellas with metal tips and large golf umbrellas are prohibited)
Non Permitted Items:
- Aerosol cans (hairspray, mace, pepper spray, etc.)
- Marijuana or illegal narcotics, including accessories or paraphernalia associated with marijuana or illegal narcotics use.
- Animals (except approved service animals or service animals in training)
- All bags, purses, backpacks, (except medical or diaper bags). Single compartment wallets smaller than 4” x 6” x 1.5”, with or without a handle or strap are permitted.
- Noisemaking devices: air horns, fog horns, bullhorns, thunder sticks, cowbells, bells, horns, kazoos, whistles, vuvuzelas, didgeridoos and other noisemakers
- Beach balls or other inflatable items
- Beverages (except juice boxes with children in your party or for medical needs)
- Bottles and liquid containers (glass, plastic, and aluminum)
- Smoking of any kind (cigarettes, e-cigarettes, vaping, etc.)
- Fireworks or any types of explosives
- Laser pointers, any device that could create an optical illusion, or any similar devices
- Professional &/or commercial cameras with interchangeable or detachable lenses
- Baseball bats, hockey sticks, clubs, poles, brooms, selfie-sticks, fishing nets or poles, signs attached to signs, missile-like objects that can be thrown
- Video and/or sound recording devices including laptops, tablets, iPads and/or Go Pros
- Skateboards, scooters, rollerblades, hover boards or any personalized recreational vehicles
- Weapons of any kind (including firearms, pocketknives, pepper spray, mace), toy or fake weapons (including squirt guns or super soakers)
- Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (Drones): Use of small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (collectively, "Aircraft Systems") at the venue, including the surrounding parking areas, is strictly prohibited at all times without prior written approval from Ilitch Sports + Entertainment/313 Presents. Violations of this policy will result in possible arrest and/or confiscation of the Unmanned Aircraft System
- Large Banners and Flags: guests are not permitted to use or wave flags, banners, signs, or other items that are affixed to any pole or stick made of wood, metal, plastic, or any other hard material and that is more than 11” x 17”in length.
- Outside food
- Umbrellas with metal tips and large golf umbrellas
Guests are encouraged to take non-permitted items back to their car. Items left at the gate are not the responsibility of The Detroit Tigers.
Guests with disabilities can use their cell phones to confidentially text security and guest services questions and concerns to Comerica Park Event Staff Colleagues. Text "SECURITY", followed by your section and explanation of your situation to 39844. Text STOP to cancel or HELP for info. Message and data rates may apply. A Comerica Park Event Staff colleague will respond to security matters or guest service questions.
For guests in need of medical assistance, first aid rooms are located on the main concourse behind section 140 and on the upper (300 level) concourse behind section 331. If immediate medical attention is required, please contact the nearest event staff member for assistance.
For your convenience, the Guest Service Office is currently located at Section 130. The Guest Service Staff is available to help with a variety of issues, including lost children, ticket problems and other general questions or inquires. The contact number is (313) 471-2436.
Detroit Department of Transportation (DDOT)
Contact at (313) 933-1300 or TDD-TTY route and scheduling information at (313) 834-3434 or detroitmi.gov/ddot/
To check availability of public transportation options, please visit the sites below or call for information:
The Detroit People Mover 962-RAIL (7245) | thepeoplemover.com
QLINE - streetcar service m-1rail.com
The Windsor Tunnel Bus (519) 944-4111 | city.windsor.on.ca
Metro Cars - private car service (800) 456-1701 | metrocars.com
Checker Cab (313) 961-8294
There are 2 ramps to assist guests getting to the upper levels of Comerica Park. The grade on both ramps conforms to ADA standards. The Montcalm Street ramp is located at section 125/325 and the Brush Street ramp is located at section 140/340. Two ramps are also located on the 100 level concourse to assist guests to lower bowl seating at sections 119 and 141.
All restrooms in Comerica Park are accessible with wider stalls, lower sinks, mirrors, soap and towel dispensers. Companion/Family restrooms are located behind sections 120, 139, 210, 320, and 342. All of the restrooms offer baby changing stations.
- Women's Restroom Locations: Sections 102, 113, 120, (Comerica Bank Big Cat Court), 138, 147, 212, 218, 322, 326, 329, 332, 337, 340, 344
- Men's Restroom Locations: Sections 103, 114, 122, 136, 146, 211, 216, 321, 324, 328, 333, 338, 345
- Family Assist Restroom Locations: Sections 119, 145, 210, 342
Comerica Park has partnered with KultureCity to make all events hosted at the arena sensory inclusive. This new initiative promotes an accommodating and positive experience for all guests and fans with sensory needs. Sensory bags, equipped with noise canceling headphones, fidget tools and verbal cue cards are available to all guests who may feel overwhelmed by the environment. Guests wishing to check out a sensory bag may do so at the Guest Services Office located at Section 130. Guests must sign a waiver and leave a driver’s license or credit card, which will be returned upon receipt of the sensory bag in the same condition. Sensory bags are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis and are provided free of charge. For those who may need a quieter and more secure environment, guests also have access to the Nursing Lounge (Located behind section 210).
Service Animals Policy
Service animals are allowed in Comerica Park. Pet relief area is outside Rocket Entry at Grand Circus Park. Emotional support animals are not allowed.
All private luxury suites and party suites are accessible by using the pedestrian bridge from the Tiger Garage and the elevators at that entrance or by entering the park at Comerica Entry, Rocket Entry, or Gallagher Entry and using the elevators near Section 132.
Accessible Ticket Windows are available at Gate A - A1, A2, A14, A15; Tiger Club Lobby A17 (in-house future game purchase); Gate Gallagher Entry - C25.
Seating is available at any box office window prior to the game date. On the date of the game, mobility impaired seating is available at the customer service window. Guests may exchange tickets for mobility impaired seating at any box office customer service window the day of the game. These tickets are subject to availability and an additional charge for upgrades may apply. Ticketed guests unable to be assisted by the box office will be directed to the main Guest Service office located behind section 130. To purchase tickets in advance by phone, please contact tickets.com at 313-471-7000 or online via tigers.com, purchase before, exchange at Section 130 - Guest Services Office.
Guests are permitted and encouraged to bring their own wheelchairs to Comerica Park. Wheelchairs are available at each gate for transportation to and from the seating areas only. Upon entry to the park, please ask a ballpark representative for wheelchair assistance and they will be happy to help you. Wheelchairs are not available for individual use during the game. Please be aware that wheelchairs are assigned on a first come, first service basis. Therefore, during periods of heavy volume, guests may be asked to wait until a wheelchair becomes available to transport them to either their seats or back to the gates. In the event of a medical emergency, in which wheelchair service is required, please contact the nearest Event Staff Colleague. Wheelchairs are properly sanitized between each use. For storing your wheelchair, please speak to the usher in your section.