The Tigers are dedicated to accommodating the needs of guests with disabilities and their families/friends so that they may all enjoy their visit to Comerica Park. Comerica Park meets the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. We also offer alternative features suggested by representatives of the disabled community. We strive to offer the finest fan service, offering a safe, clean and comfortable environment.
Accessible Seating/Companion Seating
Seating is available for our guests with mobility impairments in various seating categories throughout Comerica Park. Access to 100 level, lower bowl seating is available via the ramps at sections 119 and 141. Access to the 200 level is available via the Montcalm Ramp near section 125 or the elevators located in the Tiger Club lobby section 109. Access to the 300 level is available via the Brush Street Ramp near section 140, the elevators at section 130, or the escalators at section 121.
Accessible seating is available throughout the ballpark offering unobstructed views of the playing field. There are a limited number of seats behind homeplate (section 125-130) that are protected by the screen for our guests with visual impairments. Wheelchair accessible sections are located throughout all areas of the ballpark. For more information, please contact (866) 66-TIGER.
Limited seating behind home plate (section 125-130) and protected by the screen is available, based on availability for our guests with visual impairments. Ticket requests for disabled or accessible seating should be directed to: (866) 66-TIGER.
Alternative Format Materials
We have Braille on room and door signs.
Automated Teller Machines
There are four (4) ATM locations within Comerica Park.
- Concourse Section 104 (1)
- Concourse Section 119 (2)
- Concourse Section 130 (2)
- Concourse Section 331 (1)
All permanent concession stands are accessible. In addition, fans can order food from the in-seat wait staff if they are seated in the On-Deck Circle or Tiger Den seats (Sections 120-135) or from the Ballpark App if they are seated in the Right Field Balcony.
Food in reasonable amounts and sealed bottled water are allowed.
Comerica Park Event Staff is properly trained to safely evacuate all guests in the instance such action is required. Contact the nearest event staff colleague for assistance. Be aware of your location at Comerica Park at all times. Identify the two exits closest to your seats. Listen and watch for instructions from the PA system, Scoreboard or Event Staff. In the event of an emergency, the Detroit Tigers ask that all fans act calmly, cooperate with event staff and are mindful of all guests in their area.
Entry and Carry-in Policy
BALLPARK PERMITTED & NON-PERMITTED ITEMS
As part of the Security Guidelines at Comerica Park, the list of items that are permitted inside Comerica Park has changed slightly. Below is a list of permitted and restricted items. As in past years, all guests will be subject to bag searches and all bags will be searched. Only bags that comply with MLB standards of 16" x 16" x 8" will be admitted. Guests will be asked to return all restricted items back to their vehicle. Guests who are caught in the park with a restricted item(s) will have the object confiscated and may be subject to ejection.
Permitted Items (after inspection):
ALL BAGS/PURSES ARE SUBJECT TO INSPECTION
- baseball mitts/gloves
- bags smaller than 16" x 16" x 8" (including soft sided coolers, backpacks and diaper bags, bags cannot have a rigid interior or exterior frame)
- cameras still and video ( tri-, uni-, or mono- pods are prohibited)
- drink boxes, if you have children in your party or for medical needs
- factory sealed clear bottles of unflavored water
- Individual portion sized food or snacks (outside food is not allowed into the suites)
- plastic baby bottles if you have a child in your party
- seat cushions
- small radios
- strollers (umbrella-type that folds up and will fit underneath the seat, large strollers may be checked at Guest Services)
- umbrellas (large golf umbrellas and umbrellas with metal tips are strongly discouraged)
- aerosol cans (hairspray, mace, pepper spray, etc.)
- animals (except certified service animals or service animals in training)
- bags larger than 16" x 16" x 8"
- baseball bats of any size
- beach balls or other inflatable items
- beverages (except juice boxes with children in your party, or for medical needs)
- bottles (glass or plastic with the exception of factory sealed clear bottles of unflavored water)
- fireworks, firearms or other weapons
- fishing nets or poles
- framed backpacks
- hard sided coolers
- knives (any size)
- laser devices/pointers
- liquid containers (glass or plastic with the exception of factory sealed clear bottles of unflavored water)
- markers, paint
- noisemaking devices: air horns, bullhorns, thundersticks, cowbells, bells, horns, kazoos, whistles, and other noisemakers
- non-baseball related signs
- objects that can be used as missiles or projectiles: sticks, bats, clubs, frisbees, beachballs
- obscene or indecent clothing
- selfie sticks
- skateboards, roller blades, roller skates, hover boards, Segways, wheeled, motorized or powered scooters, bikes or similar devices
- squirt guns including super soakers
- sticks, including signs attached to sticks
- stools, folding chairs, stools or back supports
- toy guns or knives
- unmanned aerial vehicles/drones
Guests are encouraged to take non-permitted items back to their car. Items left at the gate are not the responsibility of The Detroit Tigers.
Guests with disabilities can use their cell phones to confidentially text security and guest services questions and concerns to Comerica Park Event Staff Colleagues. Text "SECURITY", followed by your section and explanation of your situation to 39844. Text STOP to cancel or HELP for info. Message and data rates may apply. A Comerica Park Event Staff colleague will respond to security matters or guest service questions.
Detroit Department of Transportation (DDOT) Contact at (313) 933-1300 or TDD-TTY route and scheduling information at (313) 834-3434 or detroitmi.gov/ddot/
The Detroit People Mover has two stations that serve Comerica Park: the Grand Circus Park station and the Broadway station (#13).
The QLINE streetcar service opens in Spring 2017
The Windsor Tunnel Bus travels from Windsor downtown bus terminal to Comerica Park, dropping off and picking up at Broadway and Grand Circus Park.
Metro Cars - private car service
There are 2 ramps to assist guests getting to the upper levels of Comerica Park. The grade on both ramps conforms to ADA standards. The Montcalm Street ramp is located at section 125/325 and the Brush Street ramp is located at section 140/340. Two ramps are also located on the 100 level concourse to assist guests to lower bowl seating at sections 119 and 141.
All restrooms in Comerica Park are accessible with wider stalls, lower sinks, mirrors, soap and towel dispensers. Companion/Family rest rooms are located behind sections 120, 139, 210 and 342. All of the restrooms offer baby changing stations.
- Women's Restroom Locations: Sections 102, 113, 120, (Comerica Bank Big Cat Court), 138, 147, 212, 218, 322, 326, 329, 332, 337, 340, 344
- Men's Restroom Locations: Sections 103, 114, 122, 136, 146, 211, 216, 321, 324, 328, 333, 338, 345
- Family Assist Restroom Locations: Sections 119, 145, 210, 342
All private luxury suites and party suites are accessible by using the pedestrian bridge from the Tiger Garage and the elevators at that entrance or by entering the park at Gates A, B, or C and using the elevators near Section 132.