Located in Surprise, Ariz., 25 miles northwest of Phoenix, Surprise Stadium is the Spring Training home to the Texas Rangers and Kansas City Royals.
Surprise Stadium seats 10,500 fans and is located on a 124-acre site that includes six full practice fields and a half field, as well as separate clubhouse and office facilities.
Surprise Recreation Campus
15850 North Bullard Avenue
Surprise, AZ 85374
Field dimensions of Surprise Stadium are 350 feet down the lines, 379 feet in the power alleys and 400 feet to center field.
Surprise Stadium features a variety of seating options from grass seating areas in the outfield to club seats on the stadium's second level. The stadium is handicap accessible and is served by nearby parking areas and a variety of concessions.
From Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport:
- Proceed West on I-10 to Route 303 North
- Take 303 North to Bell Road exit
- Go right on Bell Road for 3-4 miles to N Bullard Ave
- Go Right on N Bullard Ave. and the Surprise Stadium will be on the Right
To reach Surprise Stadium on game days, make a right on Bullard Avenue and follow the signs to park in one of the lots outside of the center field entrance.
Items not allowed in Stadium
The following are additional security guidelines that Major League Baseball has implemented for the Spring Training Season for the safety of everyone:
- No coolers of any size
- No backpacks
- No bags larger then 16" x 16" x 8"
- All bags will be inspected before they are permitted into the ballpark
- No cans, glass containers, or open containers
- No alcohol or weapons
- Gates will open 90 minutes prior to all home day games.(Subject to change)
Please arrive early, and be prepared to comply with these additional security measures. Thank you for helping the Texas Rangers make this a safe and memorable Spring Training Season.