My Rangers Tickets
My Rangers Tickets is your online destination for managing all of your Texas Rangers tickets. My Rangers Tickets provides a secure, password protected online ticket management system accessible from your desktop, tablet, or smartphone.
Using My Rangers Tickets you can:
- Browse your purchased ticket inventory
- Forward tickets to a friend
- Recall tickets from friends until they are scanned
- Post tickets for sale via StubHub
- Display tickets on your mobile phone for entry into the ballpark using the MLB Ballpark app
Forwarding & Recalling Tickets
Ticket holders have the option to forward tickets to recipients of their choosing, taking the hassle out of giving paper tickets away. Just follow these steps:
- Log in to your My Rangers Tickets account.
- Select the "My Ticket Inventory" button.
- Select "Forward Tickets" from the Ticket Action dropdown menu.
- Select the event(s) and seat(s) you would like to forward.
- Click a friends name from the friend's list or add a new friend. It is best to check with your friends to see if they have an existing MLB.com account and use that email address prior to forwarding tickets.
- Click "Continue" and add an optional personal message, then select "Forward Tickets".
- A confirmation will appear stating successful delivery of the tickets.
In addition to forwarding, ticket holders have the ability to recall tickets after a forward has been completed.
- While logged in to My Rangers Tickets click the My History tab, choose Forwards and click the Forward ID that contains the ticket(s) you want to recall
- Select the ticket(s) you want to recall and click Recall Tickets
- Enter an option message to your friend and click Recall Tickets to complete the recall
- The ticket(s) will be available immediately on your account to manage
My Tickets Mobile
Fans can easily access their My Rangers Tickets account by logging into their account via the MLB Ballpark app on their smartphone. Within My Tickets Mobile you can:
- Browse your ticket inventory
- Present mobile tickets for admission to Globe Life Park
- Forward tickets to friends
- Recall tickets from your friends
After opening the MLB Ballpark app, tap the "Tickets" tab at the top right corner of the home screen. Then tap the "My Rangers Account" and enter your MLB.com account information to manage your tickets.
For fans attending separate from their group, it is strongly recommended that tickets be forwarded to each individual prior to entry into Globe Life Park.
If you do not have an existing My Rangers Tickets account, one can be created at the login screen after tapping the "My Rangers Account" button.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a My Rangers Tickets account and an MLB.com Account?
Your MLB.com account is what should be used to access tickets in your My Rangers Tickets account. Everyone who purchases tickets with the Rangers is assigned a My Rangers account number. Please see the guide to digital ticketing for more information on the differences.
How do I log in to My Rangers Tickets?
Initially you will log in using your account number and password. After your initial sign in we recommend linking your MLB.com Account and My Rangers Tickets account. In doing so, you will be able to sync all of your ticket activity.
What do I do if I can't remember my account number or password?
Call the Texas Rangers at 972-RANGERS if you cannot find your account number or password.
Which gates at Globe Life Park are entry points for digital ticket entry?
Every gate at Globe Life Park is capable of scanning all digitally delivered tickets.
How do I get into Globe Life Park with digital tickets?
After logging in to your My Rangers Tickets account select the game you are attending and present the printed or mobile ticket to be scanned. A seat locator tab will be printed that details your seat information.
Digital Ticket Guide
A comprehensive guide to using digital ticketing and the MLB Ballpark app.
Season Ticket Exchanges
Season ticket holders with a full season, half season, or 20-game plan now have the ability to exchange tickets in their plan through their My Rangers Tickets account. Tickets found in a Full Season, Half Season, or 20 game package are eligible for online exchange. This does not include suites, 10 game plans, or holiday six packs.