Senior Vice President,
Ticket Sales & Service
Email Paige »
Ticket Exchange Policy
Advanced and Unused Exchanges
- Season Ticket Members may exchange tickets from their 2021 season packages 24 hours prior to the date on the ticket for tickets in the 100, 200 or 300 level (subject to availability).
- Use your My Rangers Tickets account to manage advanced ticket exchanges, visit the Season Ticket Member Services Area during 2021 home games, or email [email protected] with your request.
- Unused Tickets for games already played may be exchanged for $1 per ticket for a ticket in the 200 or 300 level (subject to availability) at any Texas Rangers Ticket Office.
- All advanced and unused tickets can be exchanged only once for Sunday-Friday non-premier games subject to availability.
*If you choose to upgrade your location during the exchange process the value of your tickets will be applied to your newly selected seats. You may use any available credit on your account to pay the difference, if applicable.
*Dates unavailable to exchange into include: April 5, April 30, May 2, May 17-21, August 27, August 29, October 1, and October 3.
Parking Exchange Policy
Advanced and Unused Parking Exchanges
- Season Ticket Members may exchange parking passes from their 2021 season parking packages 24 hours prior to the date on the ticket at no charge for parking of similar value. Reserved parking passes must be exchanged into general season lots.
- Use your My Rangers Tickets account to manage advanced parking exchanges, visit the Season Ticket Member Services Area during 2021 home games, or email [email protected] with your request.
- Unused parking passes for games already played may be exchanged for $1 per pass for a pass in a general parking lot at any Texas Rangers Ticket Office. Reserved parking passes must also be exchanged into general parking lots.
- All advanced and unused parking passes can be exchanged only once for dates to be determined.
Food and Beverage Benefit
Additional Information coming soon.
Season Ticket Member Advisory Board
The Advisory Board consists of 10 Season Ticket Members that work to improve the game day experience and public relations as it relates to season tickets. Since its inception in 2004, the board has developed nametags on seats, private Season Ticket Member entrances, and has provided valuable feedback on the improvement of the Rangers Rewards Program.
Season Ticket Services Area
The Season Ticket Services area is behind the Guest Relations office on the Main Concourse in the Northwest Corner of Globe Life Field. Season Ticket Members can access this space to exchange tickets or to purchase advance tickets at the season ticket member discounted rate. The Season Ticket Services area will be open when gates open until 3 hours after first pitch.
My Rangers Tickets
All season ticket holders have online access to their accounts through My Rangers Tickets with the following features:
- Manage and view all tickets in your Rangers account
- Store and update your email and phone number
- Digitally forward tickets by email to family and friends
- Receive notification of tickets forwarded to you by others
- Sell tickets on StubHub in a secure online environment
- More information regarding digital ticketing can be found at texasrangers.com/digital
- Donate your tickets to currently serving Military and Veterans through Vet Tix.
- Take advantage of pre-sale opportunities or special ticket offers.
The MLB Ballpark app is the best way to personalize any trip to Globe Life Field. You can easily:
- Access and view your current and future game tickets
- Present your digital ticket for entry
- Forward tickets via email, text, and even social media
- Access your 20% food and beverage and 15% merchandise discount via the Payment Wallet.
- Your discounts are automatically applied at the time of payment.
- You can pay with Bonus Credit or add your credit/debit card to the Payment Wallet for quick scanning.
- To access the Payment Wallet, open the MLB Ballpark App, tap the Rangers logo, and tap “Payment Wallet.”
- Order food and beverage from your seat and have it delivered to you!
- To access Mobile Ordering & Delivery, open the MLB Ballpark App, tap the Rangers logo, and tap “Mobile Ordering & Delivery.”
- Upgrade your seats and take advantage of other VIP offers
- Check-in automatically at Globe Life Field for exclusive offers and in-game features (iOS devices only)
- More information regarding digital ticketing can be found at texasrangers.com/digital.
- Full, Half, and 20 game plan holders may purchase additional individual game tickets at the discounted season ticket member prices by calling the season ticket member hotline, visiting the Texas Rangers First Base Box Office during normal hours of operation, or online through their personal My Rangers Ticket Account. Season ticket holders receive a 10% savings from individual game prices, and will not pay service fees when ordering over the phone or at the Box Office.
- Use the My Account Tab to update your account information including password, e-mail address, phone number, credit card information, e-mail confirmation preferences, etc.
Donate Your Tickets
- The Texas Rangers are partnered with Vet Tix to provide an exclusive opportunity for season ticket member to donate their tickets to our troops. Donating your tickets is simple through your My Rangers Tickets account.
Season Ticket Member ID Card
- Your Season Ticket Member ID cards are good for a 10% discount on individual ticket purchases, a 15% merchandise discount at Globe Life Field (exclusions apply), and a 20% food and beverage benefit. Your digital Season Ticket Member ID card can be accessed through the MLB Ballpark app.
Season Ticket Ownership, Renewal Privileges & Non-Transfer Policy
- In order to maintain the integrity of the upgrade process, season ticket purchasing privileges are non-transferable. Therefore, season ticket members may not reassign the rights to their seats by way of gift, barter or sale. The option to renew a particular seat location is afforded solely to the company or person who made the original purchase of those seats.
Southeast Box Office
Box Office Non-Game Days:
Monday-Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: 10 AM - 4 PM
Ticket Office will be closed on Memorial Day, Monday, May 31 and Labor Day, Monday, September 6.
Box Office Game Days: The Southeast Box Office opens at 9 a.m. (10 a.m. on weekend games) and closes at the end of the game. The advanced sales window, located near the Toyota Southwest Entrance- Home Plate Gate entrance, will close 3.5 hours after first pitch or 30 minutes after the game has ended (whichever comes first). For Sunday games, the Southeast Box Office and advanced sales window will close at the end of the game. All other box offices will open 1.5 hours prior to first pitch and close 45 minutes after first pitch.
- Season Ticket Hotline: 817-533-1628 x2
- Texas Rangers Season, Group, or Suite Sales: 817-533-1010 x3
- Texas Rangers Ticket Sales Fax: 817-276-8606
- Texas Rangers Executive Offices: 817-533-1972
- Guest Relations/Special Services: 817-533-1725
- Grand Slam Shop: 817-533-3801
- Sportservice: 817-533-3307
Globe Life Field
734 Stadium Dr
Arlington, Texas 76011
Mail Season Ticket Payments to:
Texas Rangers Baseball Club
PO Box 677751
Dallas, TX 75267-775
Game Day Suite Rental
A suite rental is the perfect solution for client entertainment, special events, meetings, birthday parties, reward programs, and business incentives. Suites are available to accommodate any size of group and include food and beverage packages/credits, parking passes, and game programs. Game rentals start at only $4,000 and half and full season suites are also available. For more information, call (972) RANGERS x3 or e-mail [email protected].
Resale of Tickets
By City of Arlington ordinance, the resale of tickets is not permitted within the Arlington Entertainment District. This includes Globe Life Field, as well as all surrounding grounds and parking areas. Tickets may be resold online through StubHub by accessing your My Rangers Tickets account. Suite tickets may not be resold.
More information can be found in our A-to-Z Guide »
As a season ticket member, you can complement your experience at Globe Life Field in Arlington with a group outing of 10 or more people. Groups are great for youth groups, corporate picnics, employee recognition and more. For more information, call (972) RANGERS or e-mail [email protected].
If you are looking to purchase 10 or more tickets, please call 972-RANGERS x2.