Senior Vice President,
Ticket Sales & Service
Email Paige »
Ticket Exchange Policy
Advanced and Unused Exchanges
- Season Ticket Members may exchange tickets from their 2020 season packages 48 hours prior to the date on the ticket at no charge for tickets in the 200 or 300 level (subject to availability)
- Use your My Rangers Tickets account to manage advanced ticket exchanges, visit the Season Ticket Member Services Area during 2020 home games, or email [email protected] with your request.
- Unused Tickets for games already played may be exchanged for $1 per ticket for a ticket in the 300 level (subject to availability) at any Texas Rangers Ticket Office.
- All advanced and unused tickets can be exchanged only once for dates to be determined.
Parking Exchange Policy
Advanced and Unused Parking Exchanges
- Season Ticket Members may exchange parking passes from their 2020 season parking packages 48 hours prior to the date on the ticket at no charge for parking of similar value. Reserved parking passes must be exchanged into general season lots.
- Use your My Rangers Tickets account to manage advanced parking exchanges, visit the Season Ticket Member Services Area during 2020 home games, or email [email protected] with your request.
- Unused parking passes for games already played may be exchanged for $1 per pass for a pass in a general parking lot at any Texas Rangers Ticket Office. Reserved parking passes must also be exchanged into general parking lots.
- All advanced and unused parking passes can be exchanged only once for dates to be determined.
Will Call tickets at Globe Life Field in Arlington for individual tickets purchased in advance can be picked up at any open window on game nights at Globe Life Field in Arlington as well as specific Will Call only windows at the First Base Box Office with a valid photo ID and your order confirmation number. If you drop off or pick up tickets on a non-game day, or more than 2 hours prior to a game, please go to the First Base Box Office. The Texas Rangers allow you to drop off tickets for another individual by completing a drop off envelope only at the designated Will Call windows at the First Base Box Office. The Texas Rangers are not responsible for any tickets left by anyone outside the Texas Rangers organization.
Food and Beverage Benefit
Additional Information coming soon.
Private Season Ticket Holder Entrances
Additional Information coming soon.
Season Ticket Holder Advisory Board
The Advisory Board consists of 10 Season Ticket Members that work to improve the game day experience and public relations as it relates to season tickets. Since its inception in 2004, the board has developed nametags on seats, private Season Ticket Member entrances, and has provided valuable feedback on the improvement of the Rangers Rewards Program. If you have questions, comments, ideas, or are interested in joining the board, please contact [email protected].
Season Ticket Services Area
Additional Information coming soon.
My Rangers Tickets
All season ticket holders have online access to their accounts through My Rangers Tickets with the following features:
- Manage and view all tickets in your Rangers account
- Store and update your email and phone number
- Digitally forward tickets by email to family and friends
- Receive notification of tickets forwarded to you by others
- Sell tickets on StubHub in a secure online environment
- More information regarding digital ticketing can be found at texasrangers.com/digit
- Donate your tickets to currently serving Military and Veterans through Vet Tix.
- Take advantage of pre-sale opportunities or special ticket offers.
- The MLB Ballpark app is the best way to personalize any trip to Globe Life Field. You can easily:
- Access and view your current and future game tickets
- Present your digital ticket for entry
- Forward tickets via email, text, and even social media
- Upgrade your seats and take advantage of other VIP offers
- Check-in automatically at Globe Life Field for exclusive offers and in-game features (iOS devices only)
- More information regarding digital ticketing can be found at texasrangers.com/digital
- Full, Half, and 20 game plan holders may purchase additional individual game tickets at the discounted season ticket holder prices by calling the season ticket holder hotline, visiting the Texas Rangers First Base Box Office during normal hours of operation, or online through their personal My Rangers Ticket Account. Season ticket holders receive a 10% savings from individual game prices, and will not pay service fees when ordering over the phone or at the Box Office.
- Your season tickets are valuable. Please treat them as cash. In case your tickets are lost, left at home, or an incorrect ticket is brought to the game, the Texas Rangers require a credit card to be left on file. Please note: If tickets are reprinted, your original tickets will become invalid and the holder of the original ticket will not be allowed entry into Globe Life Park. For your benefit and for that of people to whom you give tickets, please make sure you have not distributed your tickets prior to requesting replacements.
Season Ticket Holder ID Card
- Your Season Ticket Member ID cards are good for a 10% discount on individual ticket purchases, a 15% merchandise discount at Globe Life Field (exclusions apply), and a 20% food and beverage benefit. Your digital Season Ticket Member ID card can be accessed through the MLB Ballpark app.
Season Ticket Ownership, Renewal Privileges & Non-Transfer Policy
- In order to maintain the integrity of the upgrade process, season ticket purchasing privileges are non-transferable. Therefore, season ticket holders may not reassign the rights to their seats by way of gift, barter or sale. The option to renew a particular seat location is afforded solely to the company or person who made the original purchase of those seats.
- Stolen tickets will not be reprinted without a valid police report from your local law enforcement agency. Once you have a copy, please contact the Texas Rangers Ticket Office. Stolen ticket seat locations are reported to ballpark security. Once a ticket is reprinted, the original tickets will be invalid. If the original ticket is submitted for entry, the holder of the ticket will be denied entry. The Texas Rangers reserve the right to immediately revoke the purchasing option of any season ticket holder attempting to have tickets replaced fraudulently.
First Base Box Office
Box Office Non-Game Days:
Monday-Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: 10 AM - 4 PM
Ticket Office will be closed on Memorial Day, Monday, May 27 and Labor Day, Monday, September 2.
Box Office Game Days: The First Base Box Office opens at 9 a.m. (10 a.m. on weekend games) and closes at the end of the game. The advanced sales window, located near the Toyota Home Plate Gate entrance, will close 3.5 hours after first pitch or 30 minutes after the game has ended (whichever comes first). For Sunday games, the First Base Box Office and advanced sales window will close at the end of the game. All other box offices will open 1.5 hours prior to first pitch and close 45 minutes after first pitch.
- Season Ticket Holder Hotline: (817) 273-5137
- Texas Rangers Season, Group & Suite Sales: (817) 273-5100 x3
- Texas Rangers Ticket Sales Fax: (817) 273-5180
- Texas Rangers Executive Offices: (817) 273-5222
- Guest Relations/Special Services: (817) 273-5009
- Grand Slam Shop: (817) 273-5001
- Sportservice: (817) 795-8838
- Capital One Club: (817) 436-5972
- The Jack Daniel's Club: (817) 795-9006
- All You Can Eat Porch: (817) 277-2706
Globe Life Field
734 Stadium Dr
Arlington, Texas 76011
Mail Season Ticket Payments to:
Texas Rangers Baseball Club
PO Box 677751
Dallas, TX 75267-775
Game Day Suite Rental
A suite rental is the perfect solution for client entertainment, special events, meetings, birthday parties, reward programs, and business incentives. Suites are available to accommodate any size of group and include food and beverage packages/credits, parking passes, and game programs.Nightly rentals start at only $2,500, and half and full season suites are also available. For more information, call (972) RANGERS x3 or e-mail [email protected].
Resale of Tickets
By City of Arlington ordinance, the resale of tickets is not permitted within the Arlington Entertainment District. This includes Globe Life Park in Arlington, as well as all surrounding grounds and parking areas. Tickets may be resold online through StubHub by accessing your My Rangers Tickets account. Suite tickets may not be resold.
More information can be found in our A-to-Z Guide »
As a season ticket holder, you can complement your experience at Globe Life Park in Arlington with a group outing of 20 or more people. Groups are great for youth groups, corporate picnics, employee recognition and more. For more information, call (972) RANGERS or e-mail [email protected].